Rose's Grenadine Syrup

Rose's® Grenadine Syrup.
L. Rose & Co Ltd.
Rose's products are used around the world to add a special flavor to food and drink.
12 fl oz (355 ml).

Where can I buy this brand of grenadine? I heard it was good but never had the chance to try it
Start your review of Rose's Grenadine Syrup!
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you have to pick one fancier mixer, this is the one. It elevates drinks making them easier to sip on.
Dunlap, TN
I always have it in my kitchen! It does well to make cherry Coke or cherry Pepsi! The taste is spot on.
Willoughby Hills
I love mixing this with 7 up, ginger ale or your favorite liquor! Best Sherly Temples I’ve ever had!
Clinton, MD
No bar is complete without it. This is sold everywhere. Get it for cheap at Walmart but get it.
Pataskala, OH
It gets the job done. Cheap price, cheap quality. I prefer a more natural taste vs sugar syrup
Perfect to give anything that cherry flavor or color cocktails, sodas, juices anything really
London, ON
Rose's Grenadine is the go-to-brand when it comes to Grenadine. Not only can you add this flavored syrop to alcoholic beverages, but I have also added this syrop to homemade smoothies such as Banana and Peanut Butter to create a PB & J flavor. You can also drizzle rhis stuff on ice cream and it gives a nice subtle strawberry flavor to it as well. The possibilities are endless! I recommend this flavored syrop highly!
This is a very classic bar grenadine syrup. Used it on daily basis when I was bar-tending. Great for mixing cocktails, not only for flavor but also for color, creating layers shots etc.