BY ROSES

Rose's® Grenadine Syrup.

Rose's products are used around the world to add a special flavor to food and drink.

12 fl oz (355 ml). see more...

• "Can be purchased at most grocery stores." in 1 review
Emily G.
Middleton
I really like this product. A go to grenadine I always try to keep on the barcart. Nice flavor, not an overpowering sweetness. Makes the BEST tequila sunrise. Lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
This stuff is awesome! Whether you’re making Shirley Temples, or harder drinks, a splash of grenadine can make a huge difference! Rose’s is a classic brand that I choose over alternatives when I can!!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This is essential to have in the fridge if you like special liquor drinks. This is a cherry like flavoring that essentially drowns out the taste of alcohol. It is a must for all bartenders or even if you make many mixed drinks. If you do not drink often do not buy this. It sat in my fridge for a long time and eventually went bad.
Darian S.
I love to use this syrup to get that cherry taste into drinks that I want too spice up. This is my go to way to male a shirley temple as well, my fav since I was a kid! A little goes a long way so this bottle while its not the biggest really does last a long time.
Danae T.
Amazing!! We all love Shirley Temples and this allows for you to make them right in your home. Add a little of the grenadine to Sprite or ginger ale and too it off with a maraschino cherry! Also great for cocktails.
Rachel N.
I love this stuff. Makes awesome mixed drinks and virgin concoctions for the kiddies. A little goes a long way so start with a little and add more! Good price for a lot of product and keeps everyone happy :)
Morgan  W.
Perfect for making non-alcoholic shirley temples for the kids at parties and the juice can be used in other recipes like cakes and things, love it!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Amazing used in lots of drink recipes. Use a little for a splash of color or use more for amazing flavor. Can be purchased at most grocery stores.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Makes awesome Shirley Temples and a great addition to mixed drinks! I like to add a little to my Mimosas too!
Sarah K.
Austin, TX
My favorite stuff to make. Tequila sunrise!!! Just a little bit goes a long way so don't put to much!