Rose's Grenadine Syrup

Rose's® Grenadine Syrup.
L. Rose & Co Ltd.
Rose's products are used around the world to add a special flavor to food and drink.
12 fl oz (355 ml).

Where can I buy this brand of grenadine? I heard it was good but never had the chance to try it
Start your review of Rose's Grenadine Syrup!
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Just a little splash and you're good to go! Great for the perfect margarita or tequilla sunrise!! No cons but plenty of pros!! Wonderful tasting and no improvements needed!
Parma Heights, OH
Who doesn’t know a good Shirley temple? Roses grenadine syrup is great for making tequila sunrises considering my other post about tequila and I promise I’m not an alcoholic
Odenton, MD
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite syrups to add to my ginger ale or sprite!! Shirley temple is my favorite drink ever since I was little and my parents owned a bar! Now that I am an adult I add this to my mixed drinks with Grey Goose Vodka or Patrón Tequila Silver ! This flavor will always take me back to my childhood!
grants pass, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
I’ve been using roses grenadine syrup for 20 years. I love it to make sweet lemon drops. I also use it during holidays and mix it with some Sprite and ice and serve it in pretty wine glasses for everybody. The kids love it!
Enfield , CT
Awesome! !! Thats all i can say. I love thus stuff. Ny grandfather has bought and used this every holiday as far back as i can remember to make non alcoholic drinks for us kids (shirley temples!!). So this is definitely a fav of mine and also has a very nostalgic feel for me. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. Im pretty sure you can buy this at the grocery store. If not you can probably find it at the liquor store.
Kissimmee, FL
If you like sweet drinks this is a nice addition to your liquor collection. This is great for adding a little touch to any drink for a hint of cherry. It works great with a lot drink recipes. For example pineapple vodka and cherry grenadine is very yummy.
Garland , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great brand for grenadine! It tastes way better than just using cherry juice from the jar. A little goes a long way flavor and color wise! The opening is perfect size for to pop a pour spout it, making it faster to use when your bartending.
For a good cherry flavor in mixed drinks, this is my brand of choice. Although I have to admit I've only made Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers with it. A little goes a long way.
Blue Springs, MO
Best grenadine ever! The only one i buy. It lasts a long time in the fridge too. I use it in my mixed alcoholic drinks as well as cherry cokes and cherry limeades! I always remember my parents keeping a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Whether I’m using this for cocktails or just have it to make some cherry coke, I have to say that roses is a staple in our bar cart. We don’t go through it too quickly so we always get the smaller one but it lasts forever.