BY ROSES

Rose's® Grenadine Syrup.
L. Rose & Co Ltd.
Rose's products are used around the world to add a special flavor to food and drink.
12 fl oz (355 ml). see more...

Keira E.
Detroit, MI
Whether I’m using this for cocktails or just have it to make some cherry coke, I have to say that roses is a staple in our bar cart. We don’t go through it too quickly so we always get the smaller one but it lasts forever.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Awesome! !! Thats all i can say. I love thus stuff. Ny grandfather has bought and used this every holiday as far back as i can remember to make non alcoholic drinks for us kids (shirley temples!!). So this is definitely a fav of mine and also has a very nostalgic feel for me. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone. Im pretty sure you can buy this at the grocery store. If not you can probably find it at the liquor store.
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
If you like sweet drinks this is a nice addition to your liquor collection. This is great for adding a little touch to any drink for a hint of cherry. It works great with a lot drink recipes. For example pineapple vodka and cherry grenadine is very yummy.
Sarah H.
For a good cherry flavor in mixed drinks, this is my brand of choice. Although I have to admit I've only made Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers with it. A little goes a long way.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Best grenadine ever! The only one i buy. It lasts a long time in the fridge too. I use it in my mixed alcoholic drinks as well as cherry cokes and cherry limeades! I always remember my parents keeping a bottle in the fridge all the time.
Sloan B.
Loris, SC
Classic syrup that can be used to make any type of drink. My college apartment has multiple bottles of Rose's Grenadine Syrup. It is my roommates and I's favorite!
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I love grenadine! It tastes delicious and goes perfectly in any drink! This grenadine is cheap with a great taste! I will definitely buy this again!
Jennifer C.
New Orleans, LA
OMG I love Rose's Grenadine! Of course it's great in cocktails, but I mix it into Sprite for a Shirley Temple or into Coke for a Cherry Coke.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
This is my favorite brand based on quality vs. price. However, not a fan of the high fructose corn syrup. That's why I gave it only 3 stars.
Sarah F.
Lakeport, CA
Really is there any other grenadine than roses? It's the go to for grenadine syrup! Makes the perfect Shirley temples and tequila sunsets!
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Where can I buy this brand of grenadine? I heard it was good but never had the chance to try it