BY MOTT'S #25 in Drink Mixes

Rose's makes the finest grenadine syrup. It has what most other grenadines lost long ago - the rich, singular flavor of pomegranates. Used in many classic drink recipes, rose's grenadine is without equal. see more...

• Para que se usa esto?alguna idea?8 Answers
  • Perfect for all mixed drinks even non alcoholic drinks like Shirley...9 Answers
  • Does this contain a natural colorant or red #40?11 Answers
Rose's Grenadine Bottles
  • "i absolutely love the cherry flavor of this and I normally do not drink or eat anything cherry flavored" in 1 review
Myah M.
Myah M.
Grenadine is a commonly used, non-alcoholic bar syrup, characterized by a flavor that is both tart and sweet, and by a deep red color. It is popular as an ingredient in cocktails, both for its flavor and to give a reddish/pink tint to mixed drinks. The name grenadine originated from the French word grenade which means pomegranate, with pomme meaning apple and granate derived from the Italian word for seeds.

Grenadine was originally prepared from pomegranate juice, sugar, and water.

Give it a shot in your daiquiris, margaritas or Shirley Temples!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Every budding mixologist or just avid alcohol purveyor should have a bottle of this in their basic kit. Why you may ask, we'll first off you can't make classics like tequila sunrise or lava flows without it. You can't make your own home made Shirley Temple This bottle has so many uses and really you don't need to use a heavy hand with it. Feeling fancy put a little in the bottom of a champagne flute and now you have pink champagne with a sweet kiss. Do yourself a favor and grab a bottle or two!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Who doesn't have a bottle of Rose's mixing ingredients or three in their fully stocked bar? Grenadine especially, since the kids love it in their sodas or juices.

I've even had reason to put it in some of my cooking/baking. To be 100% honest, I stick with this brand mostly because it's just one that's been ever-present. I haven't done much shopping around or experimenting with other products...mainly because they work well and look cute at my bar!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I started mixing my own drinks at home because I seen some I wanted to try and I do not care to go to the bar and spend all kinds of money. This is the best grenadine to buy! You can make so many different drinks by using this to mix and it goves great flavor! You can make a basic cherry bomb with this redbull and vodka and it is pretty good. If you dont like that there are many other drinks you can make using this! Definitely give it a try!
Jan S.
Jan S.
This is a great product for adding a little extra pizazz to your drinks! It not only adds a pretty color, but it's syrupy and adds a sweet taste. You don't even need a lot just a dash will do, depending on what kind of drink you're making or what kind of taste you are going for. It mixes very well with all different kinds of liquors. The best part is it is usually found in your local grocery store for a pretty decent price!
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
This is a good mixer for making drinks. It tastes good and it makes drinks look pretty. I had a girl order a raspberry martini. I used a raspberry liquor that is clear so to make it look pretty I put just a dash of grenadine in the bottom of the martini glass then added the liquor and it turned it light pink. They lady complimented me on how pretty it was. I love to use this grenadine as a mixer
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
As a kid, my grandma always ordered my sister and I Shirley temples. we always got very excited and felt very fancy. I order them for my kids and I've made them at their birthday parties. I still love them myself. it's so simple (although I didn't know that for a long time. Haha) they are pretty and taste good. this grenadine is very delicious and not a bad price to make fancy drinks easily.
Chiara R.
Chiara R.
This is always a STAPLE in my liquor cabinet! Perfect for making dirty Shirley's, rum buckets, or any other drink that just needs some sweetness. A little goes a long way though so be careful!! The only complaint is that the bottle can sometimes be hard to open just because it gets so sticky due to the sugar content. But overall a great product that needs to be in everyone's liquor cabinet.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
I started having Rose's grenadine when I was a younger little girl when my aunt would make me a Shirley temple with some Sprite and she'd top it off with a maraschino cherry or two. It was my absolute FAVORITE drink growing up and still is to this day! Even on a night out in a Dirty Shirley to spice things up a little ahaha Definitely a must have for the household!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love this as a mixer! To me it isn't too sweet and honestly some people posting about how it isn't healthy uuumm neither is alcohol! I'm sure there are others out there that taste better or are better for you but really how much are you going to take it at one time? Surely not the whole bottle in one sitting. It is priced decent and taste great! I would recommend
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Happy Hour Expert
What can you make with this drink?
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
What type of product is this?!
Graciela R.
Graciela R.
How sweet is this? I don't usually love flavored syrups because find them too sweet or artificial tasting but would love this for Shirley temples
Roseanna g.
Roseanna g.
Does anybody else just use it as a mixer to flavor your sodas?
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Never seen this one. where they sell it?