BY ROSE'S #13 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Rose's makes the finest grenadine syrup. It has what most other grenadines lost long ago - the rich, singular flavor of pomegranates. Used in many classic drink recipes, rose's grenadine is without equal. see more...

• Do you use this grenadine syrup mixer?4 Answers
  • Para que se usa esto?alguna idea?8 Answers
  • Perfect for all mixed drinks even non alcoholic drinks li...9 Answers
Rose's Grenadine Bottles
  • "i absolutely love the cherry flavor of this and I normally do not drink or eat anything cherry flavored" in 1 review
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Pretty much the only rand out but it's okay because it's a quality product. Makes some great drinks. My face makes a childhood classic dirty...
A Dirty Shirley! Rose's Grenadine Bottles
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love Shirley temples and this is my go to brand of grenadine. I always have it in the house. As an adult, dirty Shirley’s have become a favorite of mine. I honestly don’t think there are any other brands of grenadine.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
My SO loves rum and coke with grenadine, and this is the only brand we use for this when we make it at home. I usually let him make the drinks with this, but I know that it tastes good. You don't need much of it, so it lasts a while. With the low price, it just makes it that much better.
Shannon G.
Rose's is the best!  This is the staple ingredient to many awesome cocktails and adds the perfect touch of flavor to anything.  I also love the look of the bottle/label - it looks really pretty on a bar cart! I will always use Rose's when it comes to grenadine.
Tessa A.
I use Rose's in all my mixed cocktails. Its has a fun flavor and the color looks so pretty when you mix it with your flavored vodka. It's also super affordable (comes wth a lot product) I buy this all the time and highly recommend this to everyone!!
Melissa V.
this is the best grenadine to buy! its perfect for so many beverages alcoholic and non alcoholic. the first time I tired it was with a Shirley temple and it was amazing!
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This is THE kind of grenadine that everyone has. It's not the greatest, and sort of resembles corn syrup that got mixed with the nasty red stuff out of a maraschino cherry bottle.

It's a staple that any good bartender or home-mixologist should have, but as far as resembling actual grenadine it's not very good.

For anyone who doesn't know, grenadine is supposed to be pomegranate flavored, but Rose's is definitely cherry.
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always have a bottle of roses grenadine in my household. I love using it in alcoholic cocktails along with virgin cocktails. The syrup has a perfect sweetness. I've been using this product for over 20 years now and I plan to continue to use it. I love using it for tequila sunrises and Shirley Temple's. I highly recommend this product
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
Rose's grenadine is great additive to any drink to make it a little bit sweeter. It is extremely affordable and great for parties or get togethers where drinks will be served. I work at a bar and we go through at least one bottle per week. A more popular and well known drink you all may know is a Shirley temple this and many other combinations make for e a great afternoon out on the patio or by the pool!!
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have used all the Rosie products
I like the grenadine and I like the roses lime both I use
when I make my homemade Mai Tai's
with fresh pineapple
Fresh juice orange juice
Rosie's greadne
roses lime
spiced Rum
coconut rum
and a few other of my very touches.
I garnish with pineapple right no or wedge and a cherry. Or a sugar rim with lemon or lime.
Yum
Trista K.
akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you make with this drink?
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What type of product is this?!
Roseanna g.
Does anybody else just use it as a mixer to flavor your sodas?
Graciela R.
How sweet is this? I don't usually love flavored syrups because find them too sweet or artificial tasting but would love this for Shirley temples
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Never seen this one. where they sell it?