BY CHLOE

Roses De Chloe By Chloe Discount Perfume Edt Spray 2.5 Oz For Women Fresh Cut Roses, Bergamot, Rose Essence, White Musk, Amber see more...

Shyloh W.
West New York
Chloe Roses is the best fragrance for my body chemistry. I normally only stick with the vanilla family but I think there are under notes of vanilla with the roses. I get compliments all day on how great I smell. Even after having it on for over 12 Hours.
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
I LOVE the smell of this perfume! If you’re into slightly sweet but elegant smells, you’ll love this. It smells strongly of roses and I think it fits with a lot of late teens-early 20s. The price is a little high but one spritz goes a long way.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I LOVE this scent so much. If you like the smell of roses, you will fall in love with this. This smells like straight up fresh, clean cut roses. It is essential for the spring and would be a perfect gift for any woman in your life that loves roses. I bought mine off of Fragrancenet.com and they sell authenic perfumes for these then half of what you would pay if you bought them at sephora or nordstrom. Definitely recommend this perfume and Fragrancenet.com!!
Nicole B.
This is one of my FAVORITE perfumes ever! I absolutely love the light, clean scent! The bottle is super cute too, although I notice the silver part tends to discolor in my house after a while - but who cares when the smell is that good, right? Love it!
Jen H.
I love love love this scent! I've been using this as my signature smell for the past year. The combination of the scent of roses with the well known Chloe scent pairs wonderfully. It's not too strong and has a great feminine floral scent
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
My most favorite perfume...pricey but well worth it...I love love love the sweet rose scent. It clings to my belongings all day long. I am a repeat user and will continue to buy this