Rose's Cocktail Infusions® Blue Raspberry Mix 20 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Yoazin F.

BY ROSES

Trusted by bartenders for over a century. see more...

Yoazin F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorites mix in drinks hence why the bottle is empty lmfao I always mix this in with vodka or make some cocktails for me and my husband we love the flavor. They're also super affordable I want to say anywhere between $5 dollars? The bottle is also cute you can use it for crafts
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love blue raspberry flavors and this certainly taste great! This pairs really well with a good vodka. I sometimes like to add a splash of Sprite for a smidge more flavor. The cost of this is not bad. I find it to be relatively cheap. It can be sometimes hard to find this flavor but when I do see them I always buy. I highly recommend for a good mixed drink!
Jessica W.
Encino, CA
I used this to make punch for a Frozen themed adult birthday party! It was the perfect color to fit with the theme and was really tasty! I added Sprite and vodka to the punch, as well, and it was very good. I have also tried the green apple mix and it was yummy too. I'm giving this product a 4 only because I refrigerated it and the super tall bottle made it hard to fit in the frig.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
I love blue raspberry. Although I'd rather pop some blue jolly ranchers into a vodka bottle for a bit than use this stuff. It's okay, but it tastes a little chemically.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

Roses blue raspberry drink mix makes the best martinis I have ever tasted. I recommend this drink mix for just about any vodka or light rum drink for a good summer cocktail.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
Really tasty, and totally tastes like raspberries. The color is also very good if you are trying to make something a certain color. I mixed it with something red to make a purple drink for people at a Ravens party.
Jasmine S.
Bend, OR
I love blue raspberry anything but this cocktail mix is delicious! It makes such good drinks, I tend to pair with vodka but you could also paid with a clear rum and it would be delish!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Iwould love to. Try this cocktail out to review and see how good it is my friend s and family members would try this out to see how they like it and then th
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
This was good but not great. Put it in a shaker with ice and some spirits - a fast and fruity cocktail. If you like that Blue RAZZ flavor, this is for you.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My best freind and i would get this when we wanted to have fun.colored drinks....wouldn't even need alcohol in it just mix with sprite for a smurf drink
tabetha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
What drink do you mix this with and how does it taste
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Any good cocktail recipes to try with this?
Martha p.