Rosepetals Rosewater Facial Toner - Heritage Store - 8 oz - Liquid uploaded by A C.Rosepetals Rosewater Facial Toner - Heritage Store - 8 oz - Liquid uploaded by A C.Rosepetals Rosewater Facial Toner - Heritage Store - 8 oz - Liquid uploaded by Leora T.

BY HERITAGE STORE

Rosepetals Rosewater Facial Toner - Heritage Store - 8 oz - Liquid see more...

Cecille W.
I love this toner! I've been using the Rosewater facial spray for a while now and after I finished the bottle, I decided to try the toner instead because I felt like it would be more effective. Not only does this toner smell and feel great, it doesn't dry out my skin and I feel cleansed and refreshed after using it. It preps my skin for moisturizer. Not to mention I got this at my local Marshall's for only $7! A very affordable and effective toner, I highly recommend!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
When I made the switch in my toner, Rosepetals Rosewater Facial Toner - Heritage Store - 8 oz - Liquid this brightened my complexion and gained an automatic sense of appreciation in my eyes, (and around them too!) Its ingredients list boasts Hyaluronic Acid, which is one prominent player to add into your skincare routine for intense hydration. Hyaluronic Acid rich formula is certainly how this toner attains its rank at holy grail shelf status. Its noble pink bottle lists itself to be, “Free of Alcohol, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates,” and cruelty-free to also note.
Cammie 🌹.
Haverford, PA
This is my EVERYTHING. I use this everyday day as my skin loves rose. It’s very moisturizing and helps you to keep my skin nice and clear. I found it at tj maxx for a steal but will definitely be buying again.
Jasmine R.
This toner is amazing!!! My face smells fresh, the rose scent isn’t over bearing. My face isn’t dry,and it’s alcohol free so that it will stay that way. Ladies, run out and try this if you haven’t.
Keisha G.
Portsmouth, VA
It is so mild yet moisturizing. I have combo skin with eczema and it is not harsh. I use it in the morning and at night and even used it to take make up off. It doesn’t really help combat oilyness, but doesn’t contribute to it either.
Alexis G.
Dickinson
I like this product so far. I’ve only been using it for about a week but I like my skin so far. Haven’t broke out or been dry. Seems as it helped to balance my combination skin!
Princess S.
Rochester, NY
This toner is amazing. I've been using this toner for a few months now and my skin has improved. I use it after cleansing and before moisturizing. Before I started using this product I wasn't using a toner at all. I added it to my skin care routine because my current products weren't enough. It works great for sensitive skin.
Robyn Y.
I love this toner! It's so perfect for sensitive skin. I use it every night after washing my face and it has absolutely helped with breakouts and the overall appearance of my skin. Not to mention it smells lovely.
Lauren D.
San Diego
This toner is pretty good. Strong rose smell. And the ingredients are good, but it's not as good as the thayers one. I would just by a Thayers one next time.
A C.
Phoenix, AZ
Great option as a toner or setting spray.  It helps my face not look too Camry, but doesn’t make my oily skin freak out.  It’s another one that if you can get it on sale, in bulk - get it
Isabella R.
Ottawa
Has anyone from Canada bought this? Where can I find it?