Rosen Tagescreme leicht, 30 ml

by Dr. Hauschka Skin Care

All the protective, fortifying qualities of Rose Day Cream in a lightweight formulation; perfect for sensitive skin or use in warmer weather. Rose Day Cream Light nourishes, hydrates and protects dry, sensitive skin for a calm, even and balanced complexion.

Formulation:

Precious rose water, rose wax and extracts of rose, marsh mallow and anthyllis protect, calm and balance the skin. Marsh mallow root extract joins avocado, sesame and almond oils to hydrate, carrying essential moisture to the skin.

Skin Condition: For dry and sensitive skin.

Usage:

• Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. In general, a pea-sized amount offers enough product. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner
  • Protect against light and heat

Certified Natural:

• 100% organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE standards
  • Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
  • Free from mineral oil, silicones and PEGs
  • Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
  • Never tested on animals
  • We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions

Tips:

• In the evening after cleansing, tone with Facial Toner then apply Night Serum as your final step
  • For deeper nourishing care, we recommend weekly applications of Soothing Mask or Revitalizing Mask
  • In the colder months, the skin needs extra care. Try rich, protective Rose Day Cream

Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lysolecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Eugenol, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.

Is this ok to use if you have allergies?
How much coverage does this product have
Does anyone have a price range on this item
Start your review of Rosen Tagescreme leicht, 30 ml!
Product Highlights
...for people with oily skin! You need a VERY SMALL amount. This is best on dry skin!in reviews
Holistic Face Care For dry, sensitive or mature skin Soothes and protects Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light protects and strengthens dry and sensitive skin. This lightweight, regenerative moisturizer soothes red, irritated skin. Marsh Mallow root joins Avocado, Sesame, Ain reviews
...I especially like this product for the rose water which has excellent hydrating and calming properties! The added rose scent isn't so bad either! in reviews
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Rosen Tagescreme leicht, 30 ml uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Dr. Hauschka! This Rose Day cream is superb! It's has no parabens and artificial fragrance or colors! It's very lightweight and nin greasy and easily dries up. It's perfect for those who have sensitive skin! I would definitely continue using this product.
Yve B.
brookfeild
Love his day cream brightens and moisturizers my face with a noticeable glow and lift I've bought this product continuously and I'm not deciding to stop any time soon I'm very pleased with the everyday resultz, can use on a no makeup day or before applying it's perfect
Hannah A.
Portage, IN
I used this everyday and it was great! It didn't make my face too soft or feel oily which was also a great bonus. It was gentle on the face.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.com
I love the smell of Dr. Haushka's rose creams, they are amazing. I prefer the regular rose cream to the light formula because I suffer from extremely dry skin. This cream addresess dryness without irritation. I would purchase this again.
From Influenster.com
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
I honestly love this stuff. I had gotten a sample when I bought a product at whole foods, and I went and bought the full size. 4 stars because very pricey, but it takes the redness proof my face and my face looks noticeably more clear
Nikki N.
Smithfield, NC
I've only used this product a couple of times my mom actually uses it but when I did the product smelled really good and it also felt nice and smooth whenever I applied it I'm not sure where she purchased it
Brittany K.
Another fan favorite! Dr. Hauschka as a whole uses great ingredients (except for the linalool they claim is "natural"..) but I especially like this product for the rose water which has excellent hydrating and calming properties! The added rose scent isn't so bad either!
Lissandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
During the winter I use this over my serums and regular moisturizer (milk vegan moisturizer) to lock everything in! It’s SUPER moisturizing and provides hydration all day.
addie K.
Union Grove , WI
An amazing day cream, it is pricy, however leaves my skin so soft in the winter. I would say it is worth the price if you struggle with combination skin. I repurchase this product regularly, and wear it as a facial primer as well.
Aidan J.
Denver, CO
Rosen Tagescreme leicht, 30 ml uploaded by Aidan J.
I have very sensitive combination skin and cream is very hydrating, gentle, and penetrates the skin beautifully. Leaving a nice natural glow without clogging the pores. It is so light yet so effective. I love it.