Rosemount Estate Shiraz uploaded by Magalys v.

BY ROSEMOUNT

Rosemount® Estate Shiraz.

2013 South Australia.

The bright, fresh, fruit flavours of Diamond label are the perfect expression of Rosemount Estate. see more...

Rosemount Estate Shiraz
  • "It's delicious and I highly recommend it to those who do not like red wine " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely buy it again." in 1 review
Laura C.
Laura C.
Delish, full of flavor, and a great glass to have with friends. decent price but this was given to us by good friends and I will surely purchase it.
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
This is just right for people who aren't fans of red wine. It's fruity, sweet and sooth. Great base for sangria in the summer.
Apple Valley, CA
Megan C.
Megan C.
National City, CA
I picked up this wine on a quick trip to the store, it's pretty fruit forward with a smooth velvety texture. It's not too sweet but it has the perfect combination of dryness and sweetness. I would definitely buy it again. Plus it wasn't expensive so it's perfect to pick up for a casual night in.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only red wine I have ever liked in my life. It's delicious and I highly recommend it to those who do not like red wine
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This is one of my favorite wines. It's not too dry, but it's a super strong flavor either. I like most rose mount wines.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
A full bodied and smoooth red. An affordable bottle for any occasion. It's a deep red and very fragrant with dark berry fruit character; big and bold with a spicy finish. I would definitely recommend this wine to others
Magalys v.
Magalys v.
It is a very fine wine with a reasonable price, to be desgustado between what the preferred network Deep purple; With very fragrant dark berry fruit character; big and bold with a spicy finish.
Mila K.
Mila K.
Toronto
Decent easy drinking shiraz without a steep price point. So you can't go too wrong with buying it.

Not too much more to say.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Oakville
One of my new favs. It's priced very well and it's very smooth. It's nice and fruity and I prefer it chilled.
Apple Valley, CA