Rosemount Estate Shiraz uploaded by Magalys v.

BY ROSEMOUNT

Rosemount® Estate Shiraz.

2013 South Australia.

The bright, fresh, fruit flavours of Diamond label are the perfect expression of Rosemount Estate. see more...

Rosemount Estate Shiraz
  • "It's delicious and I highly recommend it to those who do not like red wine " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely buy it again." in 1 review
Megan C.
National City, CA
I picked up this wine on a quick trip to the store, it's pretty fruit forward with a smooth velvety texture. It's not too sweet but it has the perfect combination of dryness and sweetness. I would definitely buy it again. Plus it wasn't expensive so it's perfect to pick up for a casual night in.
Laura C.
Delish, full of flavor, and a great glass to have with friends. decent price but this was given to us by good friends and I will surely purchase it.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only red wine I have ever liked in my life. It's delicious and I highly recommend it to those who do not like red wine
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
This is just right for people who aren't fans of red wine. It's fruity, sweet and sooth. Great base for sangria in the summer.
Katlain T.
Apple Valley, CA
Amanda M.
This is one of my favorite wines. It's not too dry, but it's a super strong flavor either. I like most rose mount wines.
Magalys v.
It is a very fine wine with a reasonable price, to be desgustado between what the preferred network Deep purple; With very fragrant dark berry fruit character; big and bold with a spicy finish.
Sarah A.
A full bodied and smoooth red. An affordable bottle for any occasion. It's a deep red and very fragrant with dark berry fruit character; big and bold with a spicy finish. I would definitely recommend this wine to others
Melissa P.
This is one of my favorite red wines. I was disappointed when they switched from cork to twist caps, but the flavor is still great!
Mila K.
Toronto
Decent easy drinking shiraz without a steep price point. So you can't go too wrong with buying it.

Not too much more to say.
Katlain T.