Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+

Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ Combining nourishing essential fatty acids with super antioxidants, lycopene and phytosterol, this certified organic beauty oil is deeply moisturising while helping to protect against environmental free radical damage.

Does this help with the moisturising of the skin???
What is the purpose of this 😂😂😂😂????
I hadn’t heard something about this product, what is it? A perfume?
Start your review of Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+!
Edgerton, WI
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ uploaded by Tina B.
I received the TRILOGY ROSEHIP OIL ANTIOXIDANT+, 0.17 fl.oz. in my KINDER BEAUTY BOX. This product is CERTIFIED ORGANIC, CRUELTY-FREE, Made in New Zealand. The ingredients listed are: Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Solange Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lycopene. You only need to Apply 2-3 drops from the Applicator, to "Clean Skin" Morning & Night, for a Glowing & Healthy Looking Face & Neck. Results in 8 weeks according to their Clinical Trials include: 75% in Brightening & Skin Tone, 33% for Fine Lines & Wrinkles & 25% for Elasticity & Firmness. When I applied the drops to my face & neck, I found this oil to be quite greasy, but that's just me. If it does work long-term for my Fine lines & Dryness, I would continue to use & purchase this product, as I'm always on the Lookout for CLEAN, NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY-FREE Products THAT WORK! Oh & I was surprised NOT to have a Scent of Rose in this item, that I was hoping would be there. In fact, I don't think there's much of a scent at all, except for a slight Oily Scent. 🤷‍♀️ I did use more than the 2-3 drops for both my face & neck though. It didn't seem like that was enough, as it tended to soak into my skin REALLY QUICKLY. #trilogyproducts. #influenster. I will gladly Provide More Stars, if this Product Works for me Long-term. 😊
Jackson, NJ
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ uploaded by E-Ching C.
I received a full-sized sample of Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxident Plus from BzzAgent. Unlike Influenster’s VoxBox, this product arrived with a packing slip that showed that this item was shipped directly from a beauty store. I’ve been obsessed with rosehip oil ever since my fiancé gifted me one a year ago. He’s 46 years old (but his students swear he can’t be older than 30) and his secret to having perfect skin is 1) having a clean-ish diet and 2) moisturizing his skin with rosehip oil. He really doesn’t do anything else with his face. No special wash, scrub, serum, lotion, or cream. Men... Lol.
Apex, NC
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not just Rosehip it’s so much more!! I’ve been using this for a few weeks and it’s amazing! So hydrating, absorbs quickly and feels amazing!! Ingredients.... Rosehip Oil, Tomato Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (CCT), Cranberry Oil, Helianthus Annuus seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lycopene, Açaí Fruit Oil, Vitamin E, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract. That’s it!! What I really want to talk about are the first two ingredients! Rᴏsᴇʜɪᴘ Oɪʟ is loaded with fatty acids (it's composed of nearly 89% essential fatty acids including omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9) these essential fatty acids power the oil to active and encourage cell regeneration and the production of collagen and elastin. In addition, Rosehip Oil contains beneficial Vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B3, and K. Rᴏsᴇʜɪᴘ Oɪʟ promotes skin regeneration, and can improve skin flexibility and permeability. Tᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏ Sᴇᴇᴅ Oɪʟ is rich in carotenoids, phytosterols and antioxidants and has a content of 55% linoleic acid. (Linoleic Acid keeps the skin barrier strong). Tᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏ Sᴇᴇᴅ Oɪʟ contains both alpha-tocopherol and gamma-tocopherol which are Vitamin E compounds. It’s also high in active ingredients such as lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin, minerals including copper, manganese, iron and zinc, tocopherols, phytosterols, flavonoids and fatty acids – Linoleic (Omega-6), Oleic (Omega-9), Stearic and Linolenic (Omega-3). These antioxidants remove the free radicals which cause premature aging. It helps in smoothening out deep wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. Amazing right!! Certified organic natural skincare Vegan & Cruelty-free Fragrance free & Paraben free, non-GMO Antioxidant rich
Sparks, NV
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ uploaded by Jordin M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oily skin people unite! This oil works so well with my oily skin, unlike pretty much any oil out there. 3-5 drops is just enough to keep your skin hydrated and plump, without becoming an oily mess. I seen a huge difference in the texture of my skin, and the frequency of breakouts. It is pricey but well worth it to me! I can’t get over how my skin glows 😍Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+
Sun Valley, NV
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ uploaded by Sara C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! This is probably the best facial oil I have used, and I've use high end to affordable. Cleared my face up in like two days! I had about 5 unsightly large ingrown pimples and I used and it took about 1 day and night of use for them to clear right up. Face feels soft and looks supple. Oil is not heavy feeling. The smell isnt too bad, smells ok and the smell doesn't linger. Works well under makeup and great on no makeup days. Found my Holy Grail face oil!
Auburn, AL
I started using face oils a couple years ago to help my dry skin. It goes much deeper than creams and I love how rosehip helps with fine lines and scaring. It’s light enough that you can put it on under your makeup. And a little goes a long way.
Little Rock, AR
Super lightweight, highly recommend oily skin types to try this product, works great any skin type really, you an use this AM/PM, smells good but not to much fragrance, helps with anti aging, helps Protect against environmental free radical damage.
I LOVE at this product. I have oily skin and am always nervous about how oil will react. But this product smells amazing, doesn’t break me out and leaves my skin nice and soft, and with such a beautiful glow.
Watertown, WI
Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ uploaded by Jennifer G.
I bought this serum / oil to add moisture and help with the signs of aging. I love this product , it has improved the appearance of my skin with a nice silky feeling after applying. I will but again.
I bought this and another cheaper version of the rosehip oil from Trader joes. Both work the same. Both are oils. only difference is this one is more pricey which is a con. and for a pro is that its less greasy then the trader joes oil. Other than that i recommend it.