Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Esther M.Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY ACURE ORGANICS

Rosehip Oil by Acure Organics 1 oz Oil Rosehip Oil 1 oz Oil Product Cold-pressed rose fruit seeds (or the hips) make this delightful oil known traditionally as a dry oil due to its quick absorption and sense of humor. Certified Organic by QAI Works to correct the signs of aging and environmental damage with natural lycopene Vitamin C E and essential fatty acids. Directions Pump small amount into hand and apply to affected area where you want the magic to happen. This oil comes from Chile. It also likes to be chilly. So keep it in the fridge after opening for longest shelf life Use it as balancing facial serum body oil spot treatment for dark spots hair serum treatment all skin types Other Ingredients Organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate). Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• How is the smell? How does it compare to other oils? What's your sk...1 Answers
  • I've heard that this can help counteract acne and also help acne sc...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on acne prone skin? I get hormonal acne and n...1 Answers
Danyelle C.
Danyelle C.
This is my go to! It's not only a great spot treatment for dark spots, nut it makes for a great moisturizer. I apply a drop or two to my entire face prior to priming for makeup. It absorbs within a few minutes and smooths out any residual dryness, all without feeling heavy or greasy. The color is wonderfully golden & it does not have an overpowering scent. I do suggest storing it in the fridge, which has the added benefit of a quick "depuff" at application!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Love this organic oil! It really calms down my face and keeps my skin tone even. It leaves me with a dewy pretty complexion- not greasy. The price is amazing.. Around ten bucks at birchbox and I can use ebates and get points! Score!
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Romeoville, IL
This stuff has become my holy grail. I massage over my cleansed and toned skin every night, and have noticed an improvement in the coloration and texture of my skin! Highly recommend for textured skin.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
My spring obsession. Perfect for moisturizing but also a healthy glow for the season! I dab a bit on my cheekbones over my highlighter and it really makes it come to life.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love this stuff. You can't go wrong with any of acure's oils. This stuff is great for everything. I love using it as a moisturizer.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
I love this oil I use it at night to help moisturize my dry skin it's super hydrating without being overly oily
Emily N.
Emily N.
Love this! it has so many uses! I've used it on my skin, face, & hair. it smells good, too!
Monica L.
Monica L.
Union, NJ
I'm new to using facial oils and a friend recommended I try this one, since I was skeptical about how it would work. All I can is... wow! I'm addicted. I use this at night after cleansing my face and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. I remember the first time I used it, I couldn't believe how great my skin felt! And I love that it keeps my face moisturized well into the morning (which is when I then cleanse and use the Argan oil). Not only that, but now that I've been using facial oils, my skin doesn't get nearly as oily as it used to during the day and my makeup lasts so much longer. I got this as a bundle on Amazon for $20 and it's such a steal. I've been using it every day for a month now and there's still so much product left! If you're not used to rosehip oil, the smell can be funky at first (almost "fishy" like) but it's not bothersome.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This stuff blew me away. I am 25, but treated my skin like crap through my teens and early twenties so I have some fine lines and wrinkles. I also have hyper pigmentation in a few spots and lots of freckles. This oil makes all of that soften and gives me an incredible glow. My face has never felt younger or more youthful.
Jennae R.
Jennae R.
Far Rockaway, NY
I notice a real difference when I use this product! It brightens my skin and balances areas of oil and dryness. Great for people who struggle with combination skin and an awesome alternative to Ole Henrikson truth serum (rose hip oil is one of the main ingredients in that awesome but expensive product!)
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
I've heard that this can help counteract acne and also help acne scars fade, is this true?
Christine C.
Christine C.
How is the smell? How does it compare to other oils? What's your skin/issues?
Christine E.
Christine E.
Has anyone used this on acne prone skin? I get hormonal acne and need something extra moisturizing in the winter to help with the acne scarring.