Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Esther M.Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Sabrina D.

Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil

Rosehip Oil by Acure Organics 1 oz Oil Rosehip Oil 1 oz Oil Product Cold-pressed rose fruit seeds (or the hips) make this delightful oil known traditionally as a dry oil due to its quick absorption and sense of humor. Certified Organic by QAI Works to correct the signs of aging and environmental damage with natural lycopene Vitamin C E and essential fatty acids. Directions Pump small amount into hand and apply to affected area where you want the magic to happen. This oil comes from Chile. It also likes to be chilly. So keep it in the fridge after opening for longest shelf life Use it as balancing facial serum body oil spot treatment for dark spots hair serum treatment all skin types Other Ingredients Organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate). Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• How is the smell? How does it compare to other oils? What's your ...1 Answers
  • I've heard that this can help counteract acne and also help acne ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on acne prone skin? I get hormonal acne and...1 Answers
Merceades S.
My favorite nighttime moisturizer of all time! I’ve been reading and researching this product a bit to see if this would be for me. It claims to help with not only fine lines and discoloration but is good for acne as well.

This product not only keeps my acne at bay but moisturizer and keep my skin SO soft. It’s absorbs pretty fast. I mix mine with a little lavender oil to help boost it up a notch and I love it. I only apply at night as I think it’s a bit much to use under makeup (I have oily skin) but I will keep buying this!
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
I love rosehip oil! I have very dry skin especially in the winter and just love the way rosehip oil makes my skin feel. I use it both in the morning and at night before I apply any other products or even makeup. It absorbs into the skin so nicely and within minites it doesnt leave your skin looking or feeling oily. I really like how it comes in a pump style package, makes it super easy to apply compared to a dropper that most oils come with!
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I love this stuff! I’ve used many different Acure products so far and they do wonders for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I like the serums and natural oils they offer as moisturizers and they always have a great aroma to them. I like layering on rosehip or some of their other facial serums before I address any color disparities in my face with makeup. It really helps you achieve a flawless finish!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
This stuff is amazing! It clears out acne scars and makes you skin glow. I have been in the hunt for a good rosehip oil because a lot of brands claim to sell rosehip oil but most of the time it's mix with other oils. This one, is the real thing I like to storage it in my fridge for longer shelf life. Overall, this is great for the winter and for discoloration. You have to be consistent in order to see the results.
Alison N.
Ugh! This is life changing! My favorite moisturizer. I have sensitive skin that has been dry this winter and I needed a little something more in my routine. Picked it up from whole foods and use it maybe every other day. Has made a big difference already and I have been using it for a few days. A lot of my redness is gone and my face looks better overall. 10/10 recommend!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
This is definitely one of my top #GiftCrush products this year. I've been taking better care of my skin this year. After doing tons of research, I found out that Rosehip oil is really good for my skin. This really hydrates my skin. Especially during these cold Winter weather. It absorbs quickly.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this in targeted areas to lighten the acne spots I have on my skin from irritation, which has caused some darkening. I noticed almost immediate results and now I have found another holy grail product that I cannot live without! Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil
Morgan R.
Love this oil! While it doesn't make a huge difference in wether or not my acne occurs, but it really helps with my dry skin! At night i mix it with my moisturizer and apply it all over my face. During the winter it helps me keep dry skin at bay plus it smells good
Kelsi K.
If you’re not using rosehip oil yet, stop what you’re doing and go to the store now!!!! This stuff is the fix to every single one of my skincare woes. Winter dry skin? Gone. Acne? Gone. Uneven skin tone? Gone. Love love love this stuff! I like to keep mine in the refrigerator in order to extend its shelf life.
Akane B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great product! I️t helped my skin brighten from acne scars and scabs I picked at and definitely improved the texture of my skin. This is my favorite skin scare product right now and I’m already recommending I️t to other people.
Gabrielle R.
I've heard that this can help counteract acne and also help acne scars fade, is this true?
Christine C.
How is the smell? How does it compare to other oils? What's your skin/issues?
Christine E.
Has anyone used this on acne prone skin? I get hormonal acne and need something extra moisturizing in the winter to help with the acne scarring.
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
When did you start seeing improvement after using this?
Ivette Z.
Does this product help with facial redness ?