Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Esther M.Rosehip Oil Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY ACURE

Rosehip Oil by Acure Organics 1 oz Oil Rosehip Oil 1 oz Oil Product Cold-pressed rose fruit seeds (or the hips) make this delightful oil known traditionally as a dry oil due to its quick absorption and sense of humor. Certified Organic by QAI Works to correct the signs of aging and environmental damage with natural lycopene Vitamin C E and essential fatty acids. Directions Pump small amount into hand and apply to affected area where you want the magic to happen. This oil comes from Chile. It also likes to be chilly. So keep it in the fridge after opening for longest shelf life Use it as balancing facial serum body oil spot treatment for dark spots hair serum treatment all skin types Other Ingredients Organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate). Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• How is the smell? How does it compare to other oils? What...1 Answers
  • I've heard that this can help counteract acne and also he...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on acne prone skin? I get hormonal ...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Crystal K.
I love rosehip oil! I love the acure one because it's organic and i bought it in store at Sprouts. I made sure that it did not smell fishy because if it smells fish, the oil probably went bad. I store it in the refridgerator just so that it is fresher for longer. rosehip oil is very moisturizing and helps reduce appearance of acne scars. I have seen improvement after a month of using it. My skin is glowing from using this and i love it! sometimes i apply the oil to my whole face and sometimes i just apply it to the areas with acne scars. Make sure you pat in the oil, rather than rubbing it on your face! patting helps for better absorption! You can use the oil by itself or mix it with yor moisturizer or another oil!
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
My favorite nighttime moisturizer of all time! I’ve been reading and researching this product a bit to see if this would be for me. It claims to help with not only fine lines and discoloration but is good for acne as well.

This product not only keeps my acne at bay but moisturizer and keep my skin SO soft. It’s absorbs pretty fast. I mix mine with a little lavender oil to help boost it up a notch and I love it. I only apply at night as I think it’s a bit much to use under makeup (I have oily skin) but I will keep buying this!
Katie S.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I’ve been using this oil at night for about a month and have seen some great improvements to my skin overall. My pores are smaller and the texture is much more even, especially on my cheeks by my nose. My skin seems more plump and moisturized in the morning, and some of my scars have lightened. I’ve also noticed fewer breakouts, and the ones I do get are smaller. I’ve also been applying it to a stretch mark on my bicep and a scar on my arm, and both have improved. The smell isn’t bad, sort of smells like greenery, and it dissipates quickly. This oil is a pale yellow in color, and now comes in a white milkglass pump, so it’s safe from light. It absorbs pretty quickly when rubbed in for about 30 seconds (the rubbing is *very important* as it won’t really absorb well otherwise). Highly recommend, and I plan on looking into this company’s Argan and Marula oils soon.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I love this stuff! I’ve used many different Acure products so far and they do wonders for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I like the serums and natural oils they offer as moisturizers and they always have a great aroma to them. I like layering on rosehip or some of their other facial serums before I address any color disparities in my face with makeup. It really helps you achieve a flawless finish!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
This stuff is amazing! It clears out acne scars and makes you skin glow. I have been in the hunt for a good rosehip oil because a lot of brands claim to sell rosehip oil but most of the time it's mix with other oils. This one, is the real thing I like to storage it in my fridge for longer shelf life. Overall, this is great for the winter and for discoloration. You have to be consistent in order to see the results.
Alison N.
Tallahassee
Ugh! This is life changing! My favorite moisturizer. I have sensitive skin that has been dry this winter and I needed a little something more in my routine. Picked it up from whole foods and use it maybe every other day. Has made a big difference already and I have been using it for a few days. A lot of my redness is gone and my face looks better overall. 10/10 recommend!
Kelsi K.
Los Angeles, CA
If you’re not using rosehip oil yet, stop what you’re doing and go to the store now!!!! This stuff is the fix to every single one of my skincare woes. Winter dry skin? Gone. Acne? Gone. Uneven skin tone? Gone. Love love love this stuff! I like to keep mine in the refrigerator in order to extend its shelf life.
Akane B.
Jacksonville , FL
This is such a great product! I️t helped my skin brighten from acne scars and scabs I picked at and definitely improved the texture of my skin. This is my favorite skin scare product right now and I’m already recommending I️t to other people.
Merceades S.

Heather A.
Holland , MI
I love this stuff! It help my complexion too fresh and younger! I was nervous to put oil on my already oily face but this helped my skin get regulated and stop producing so much oil. Also I LOVE the smell!
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
When did you start seeing improvement after using this?
Gabrielle R.
I've heard that this can help counteract acne and also help acne scars fade, is this true?
Christine C.
How is the smell? How does it compare to other oils? What's your skin/issues?
Ivette Z.
Does this product help with facial redness ?
Christine E.
Has anyone used this on acne prone skin? I get hormonal acne and need something extra moisturizing in the winter to help with the acne scarring.