BY EDENS GARDEN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Maintaining a healthy skin regimen doesn't have to be complicated. Sometimes, it just takes finding the right treatment for your unique skin. Rosehip is an incredibly promising place to start. Although it's often used as an ingredient in fancy... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Danessa D.
I had my daughter four months ago. During my pregnancy I gained 65lbs. My weight prior to pregnancy was 104lbs. I did well throughout my pregnancy with not receiving any stretch marks. It was until after the pregnancy that I got stretch marks around my thigh area and breast. Iv used Rosehip since I had my daughter and my stretch marks are almost completely gone. I highly recommend this product from Edens Garden.