BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Lip Balm Rose & Mandarin - 0.8 oz. (22g) A beautiful vanity piece, vintage inspired Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Lip Balm Rose & Mandarin is brimming with a Balsam of fragrant essential oils and botanicals that embraces the skin and lips with energizing color and aroma. Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Lip Balm Rose & Mandarin is gluten and cruelty free. The History of Rosebud Perfume Co. His Early Years and Family - Dr. Smith was born near Woodsboro, Maryland, on March 25, 1865. He was the son of Solomon and Adeline Locke Smith and the grandson of John and Susan Earnst Smith. He grew up on a farm near Woodsboro but soon realized his ambition went far beyond the plow. After receiving his preliminary education in Woodsboro, he attended and graduated from Shenandoah Normal College in Harrisonburg, Virginia. After receiving a teaching degree, Dr. Smith moved to Utica, Maryland, where he taught school and married local resident, Minnie F. Baer. He taught school in Frederick County, Maryland, for five years before realizing his desire to become a druggist. He entered the proprietary drug and medicine field and was registered by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy in 1902. Dr. Smith and Minnie had eight children: Mamie Irene, Lillian Mae, Raymond Lee, Henry Ward, Allen Reno, Alta La Rue, Mabel Pauline, and Mildred Naomi. All of Dr. Smith's and Minnie's children are deceased, but their heirs live on to own and run the family business. Dr. Smith was president of the Commercial State Bank in Frederick, Maryland, from 1925 to 1930. From 1937 until his death in 1952, he held an office in the Woodsboro Savings Bank (now known as the Woodsboro Bank) in Woodsboro, Maryland. He served as the mayor of Woodsboro for 19 years. He was a life long lover of music, giving band concerts on the upstairs porch of the Rosebud Building. He loved to race bicycles and collect automobiles. During his life, he owned more than 80 cars. see more...

• How does the scent compare to the original?1 Answers
  • I really wanna try this, I wonder if it's as good or bett...1 Answers
  • Has anybody been able to find this one in stores or is it...2 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Company Rosebud Perfume Co. Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm
  • "I love this company. I've been buying it for years ever since my mom introduced me to the product. The rosebud salves are amazing, and this new flavor / scent is nothing less than perfect. Same great formula and super hydrating. " in 88 reviews
  • "I've used this brand my entire life. My parents and grandparents have always used it as well! It's my favorite one to use when I have a cold and I'm feeling really dry. It's definitely a trusted brand !" in 87 reviews
  • "My favorite brand for lip balms!! I currently have three in rotation. I love this one for the slight tint for no makeup days. It has more of an oily consistency versus a balm but I love it! My lips feel soft and moisturizer for a good 4-5 hours even after eating. I also love the scent!" in 70 reviews
  • "I love love the smell of these. And it's just an added bonus that they are very moisturizing and don't dry out your lips like Chapstick 👎🏼" in 40 reviews
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
I've read some mixed reviews on the scent of this product, so I want to first say that this is not really rose & mandarin scented. It is like a spicy orange scent, and it smells amazing! My husband comments each time I wear this instead of something else that he likes how it smells. It does not smell rosy at all. It comes it a large tin, and has the consistency of something like vaseline. You can easily dip your finger in, but it's not as thin as something like lip gloss. It is a terrific moisturizer, and is one of my all-time favorite balms. The great scent is just a bonus. This tin will also last you a year, even if you use it daily!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I love rose salve lip balms, I’m also a sucker for any lip balms that are in a tin package. And this will LAST. The last tin I had lasted almost 18 months. It’s affordable definitely for the product you get, the actual balm itself is long lasting, and it makes for a great overnight balm
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I go back and forth between this product and my tiny Vaseline lip jars. This one has s nicer consistency and has more sophisticated scents. The packaging is also very nostalgic and beautiful. My favorite is the mocha rose flavor, it smells just like chocolate and roses but in a subtle way. I always use a scrub to exfoliate my lips and put this on before bed and in the morning during my makeup routine. I then wipe it off and apply my lipstick, or gloss and sometimes I just stick to wearing it alone.
jessica c.
Scottsdale, AZ
i put this everywhere! cracked lips? i got a solution! dry elbows? a solution! i love this so much, its a bit pricey for a lip balm but its okay cause its so worth it! everyone and their mother should own this! an essential
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
mikaandtj s.
This takes me back to when I was a kid! I loved EVERYTHING Rose and as an adult I still do, especially this lip balm. So perfumey (not sure if this is a word lol) and light on your lips but still moisturizing at the same time.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love every single product that I've tried from this company. This is for sure one of my favorites. It's very light and has such a a hydrating formula! It never dries out my lips like other chapstick typically do. Also the smell of this one is so amazing. Plus it's solo reasonably priced. This is an A++++ lip balm. Definitely a must with winter coming up!!
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Love this beautiful little tin! I lost mine and I'm so sad, I definitely plan to replace it. It has a beautiful scent and just the barest hint of color. I don't feel like it makes my lips sticky. Would definitely recommend!
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Love love love this lip balm. I love everything from the adorable and convenient packaging, to the amazing way it transforms your lips with each use. Your lips will feel super nourished and hydrated immediately!
Michelle C.
Bangor
I love these lip balms they make your lips have a tint of pink or red while also making them feel great and smooth especially when you have chapped lips or dry ones, these were given to me as gifts and I love them and would recommend them to anyone who is willing to try them
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Has anybody been able to find this one in stores or is it an online only find? I've only ever seen the original and the mint one in stores.
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
How does this compare to the original one?
Mha O.
Kingsbury
What colour does it go when you put it in lips?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this moisturize your lips?
Chessa C.
How does the scent compare to the original?