BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

A blend of coconut and mango in a hydrating, creamy base for dry lips, elbows, tattoos, and heels. Solutions for: - DrynessIf you want to know more…Soothe and hydrate dry, chapped lips with Tropical Ambrosia Lip Balm. Not only is it great for applying to lips, you can use it to deliver essential nourishment to ashy elbows and heels, or to keep tattoos fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• This is totally my favorite flavor, what's yours!?3 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. Tropical Ambrosia Tube
  • "I absolutely loved this product. It was so smooth and creamy on the lips. It smelled amazing and really hydrated my dry lips. Not only can you use it for your lips, but you can apply it to cracked elbows and heels." in 50 reviews
  • "Such a hydrating lip balm. I use it everyday in my makeup routine before applying any lip products." in 42 reviews
  • "It's my favorite lip balm I love the smell and the texture. I use it all day and everyday. It's a really nice product. Keeps your lips moisturizer and the packing is super cute. If you have never try this lip balm I recommend you buy it right now, you will love it.[product:rosebud-perfume-co-tropical-ambrosia-lip-balm-05-oz-142-g]" in 13 reviews
Ahzayahh L.
Indio
Makes my lips extremely softl. Definitely recommend for all types of weather or situations. I have bought the product multiple times. I loved it. Great packaging. The colors are nice. As well as the flavors. I would definitely buy again and keep extras in my dresser.
Samantha M.
This stuff is FANTASTIC. I have been obsessed with lip balm for years, and I am always on the hunt for the best one. I look for a lip balm that isn't too thin or slippy, but also isn't uncomfortably thick and sticky. I also don't want to have to reapply frequently. This lip balm is everything I'm looking for. Perfect consistency, and my lips feel smooth and moisturized for a long time. I was originally drawn to this lip balm because of the packaging. It has my favorite colors on it, and I expected it to be fruity. I was surprised (but not at all disappointed!) when it turned out to be more carmelly. Rosebud products are so great!
Daniella P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a product I freaking love! It’s definitely a one of a kind. Definitely, noticed a remarkable difference from the first application. My lips were dry/ chapped and after using it my lips felt much more better that they even stopped to hurt.
Melanie D.
This is really nice, i bought t because i use the rose salve for my lips and thought itd be nice to not have to use my fingers to apply. I got it for 7$ at sephora. Inprobably wont repurchase. It smelled nice, but after a while the scent started to nauseate me and it doesnt melt into my lips, just becomes waxier over time
Ashley L.
Kyle
This is probably one of my favorite lip balms. It’s great at protecting your lips, especially in the harsh winter weather. The smell is delicious, too. I would say it’s a pretty good lip balm if you’re looking to keep moisture in. Don’t really have anything bad to say about it!
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly moisturizing lip balm. I enjoy it for everyday use as well as under liquid lipsticks. The scent is delightful. This is actually my favorite Rosebud balm and the only one I’ve finished without losing it or having it tragically melt. I’d highly recommend it.
Carol B.
Alma
Loved it. Can't wait to purchase more. I love the product and the packaging. It is a very long lasting product. I received it as a gift from a friend. Wish I had more. It was very easy to apply and went on smooth. Highly recommending this product to others.
bella S.
San Jose, CA
I love this lip balm with all my heart, it smells amazing and leave my lips so soft & smooth it’s also super cute! It also lasts so long, I’ve had mine for a good few months now and I haven’t run out, I definitely plan on repurchasing.
Kat A.
Los Angeles, CA
It makes your lips feel really soft and moisturized! I tend to use this at night most of the time because when you first apply it, it is quite thick and almost waxy in texture, but that goes away when it is on your lips for a while (the warmth of the skin probably melts it down). The smell is also really nice...smells like I am sipping a pina colada by the ocean!
Arielle H.
Rancho Mirage
I’ve been using this for YEARS. If used consistently, I’m telling you this stuff cures chapped lips in a few days. A winter must have and something I ALWAYS keep in my purse. Great under some lipsticks as a base.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
This is totally my favorite flavor, what's yours!?