BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Strawberry Treat for Lips Beautify your personality with Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm. You are young and beautiful, so are your lips. Here is a formula that enhances your youth by adding a natural pink shine to your lips. This lip care agent is...

Its M.
I love it! I take it everywhere with me! I have super dry lips so it was very nice! Packaging was awesome! It was very effective! It was super gentle on my lips I really enjoyed it! Good job! I would totally buy agin 100% it was so nice I love it!! Great job!
Hallie B.
Portland
This smells really good, and makes my lips very soft. However, I felt like I needed to reapply it very frequently and it just didn’t last very long. I would still recommend it because it is still a good product.
Heidi R.
Richland
I like it because it’s a good lip balm to have handy when on the go it’s great for a good lip balm and keeps your lips smooth 24/7 if ur a person who likes to apply like me I would recommend this to others if your a person who likes flavored lip balm I mean you really can’t taste it but it’s good to help keep your lips in good shape
Brooke N.
Andrews, TX
This lip balm smelled absolutely AMAZING! It exceeded my expectations and definitely made my lips feel super soft! It came in cute packaging! Very gentle product...not harsh at all. I would 10/10 buy again!!
Nicole🐴🌸 M.
gainesville
This product helps your lips be supper smooth and plump. This also smells really good so it’s really tempting to eat it. This lip balm is really gentle on your lips and when it’s cold outside it helps your lips to stay smooth and not cracked.
Jan F.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm is amazing. It smells great and it applies smoothly on the lip. The tube is easy to use and the product comes out evenly. Great price and I purchase this product from Sephora.
josef d.
Purchased at: ULTA
It feels really nice on your lips and applies super smoothly. It also smells really good. It also definitely hydrates your lips. Every time I use this my lips feel and taste super good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Hannah V.
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
Still a great formula even with the scent change. It smells like a strawberry shortcake doll so very nostalgic. Still doesn’t have a taste so that’s good. Would recommend.
Kyana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product because it does its job and moisturizes your lips. The packaging is also very nice and it went above my expectations. I would say it's a bit pricey for a lip balm at about $10. I would recommend to others if you'd spend this much on a lip balm.
Allison R.
This product smells absolutely fantastic! At first it was difficult to get the actual product out of the tube, however it still got the job done. The packaging is so cute and is a great addition to my collection!