BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

This aromatic lip balm with natural Beeswax and a trade secret blend of strawberry flavor is a favorite of both celebrities and athletes. Strawberry lip balm is as scintillating as strawberry shortcake.

• Hey Influensters! What are your current fave winter lip b...5 Answers
  • i've always seen this product when shopping at ulta or se...3 Answers
  • This packaging reminds me of the old school flip out litt...2 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm
  • "Love this lip balm! This lip balm has a very unique sent and is very hydrating to your lips! Would def purchase again and recommend!" in 170 reviews
  • "Love this product. Something great to have in your purse. You can even use it on dry skin." in 156 reviews
  • "It is so hard to find this. My aunt always grabs me one. I love the smell and taste." in 66 reviews
  • "CLASSIC! Bought this in the "impulse buys" section of Sephora when I was 18 and I've been buying it ever since. It really does provide good moisture, and the tint is very subtle and cute. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy. I will always buy! " in 45 reviews
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I would love to give this 5 stars. When I was younger (I mean like 12) and couldn’t actually afford anything in Sephora, this is what I bought to feel “cool”. Mary Kate and Ashley said they used it once and as a 90s baby they were Gods to me. It actually is awesome lip balm, I keep it in my car! That’s also where the problem lies. If it’s warn out, it will melt and spill. If any of the product gets into the lip and it solidifies, good luck getting the top off. I just dislike the packaging.

Lightweight, moisturizing lip wear, just never keep it in a car, pocket, or purse if there’s an exposure to heat.
Alicia E.
Phoenix
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm I remember I first tried this lip balm because I had it in my stocking at Christmas. I was working in freezing temperatures and I could not find anything that would help me with my constantly chapped lips..until I tried this. Its not heavy or waxy. The mint in it is soothing and medicates immediately. I went online and bought one for my mom and sister because it worked so well. The only thing I dont like about it is that it comes in a tin and it can get hard to get open. It gets stuck shut.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
I usually go with the mint Smith’s lip balm, but they were out of stock at my local Sephora. I’m so glad I decided to try this one out, because I now prefer it over the mint. It is very hydrating on my lips, without it being nearly as waxy as the other balms. Also, it doesn’t leave that waxy white film on your lips after extended wear like the other ones do. The strawberry scent is very pleasant, and so is the packaging. For only a dollar more, I’ve noticed a significant difference in this variation. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I love the fresh strawberry scent, but I wasn’t too keen on this product. The reason I bought was because it was made by the same people that make Rosebud Salve. I thought it was going to be a Salve, but it is a lip balm. It is rather thick and it does wear off just like chapstick does. You have to re-apply it throughout the day, much like other balms. The price point for this is a little steep seeing as though it’s a regular lip balm. You can find one at the beauty supply store for a much cheaper price. The reason I have it 4 stars was for the scent and the presentation.
MacKenzie S.
North Carolina
This is one of my favorite balms from this company. It has lanolin in it so spot test to make sure you’re not allergic. The lanolin makes it super moisturizing and really great if you put on a thick layer before bed - you will wake up with soft pillowy lips! It quickly absorbs into your lips and when it’s on it gives your lips a slight healthy sheen. It will melt, so be careful when it’s hot outside. The consistency is smooth and balmy. The smell is a delicious light sweet strawberry.
Eve K.
I love all the Rosebud products but the Rosebud Perfume Co Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm is probably my favorite. It smells delicious and keeps my lips soft and smooth. It comes in a really cute little container that is easy to pop in your bag or pocket.
Vivian G.
Stuart , FL
I love how moisturizing this lip balm is. After it comes off my lips are left soooo soft and smooth. The round tin is super cute and is a perfect travel size. The smell is amazing as it smells just like strawberries. It isn’t sticky AT all and goes on really nicely. The only things I don’t like about it is the tin is EXTREMELY hard to open and it does come off easily. I found I had to re apply often. I still highly recommend!
Elena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
this lip balm smells absolutely delicious! it’s strawberry scent is the very best I’ve ever smelled in a lip balm. I purchased this from Sephora a few years back, and I can remember falling inlove with it upon the first try. I was a loyal user until I realized it contains petroleum, I’ve switched to lip balms made of natural butters since then.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is super nice. I got mine from bath and body works. For a lip balm it is one of the more expensive ones. I paid about $5-$6 bucks, when others are around $2. It comes in a lovely vintage looking tin. Now this is my only gripe, it can be a nightmare to get the lid off, and I have had multiple problems with similar products in cute little tins.

It smells delicious and there is a lot of product I. The tin. You apply it with your finger, so probably best you wash your hand before touching it. After a while the solid becomes really soft and will cost your lips making them really shiny. It doesn't taste bad either. Leaves you lips soft for quite a while and doesn't leave them dry like some of the others do
Corinne T.
Elizabethtown
Love ,love, love this product! Have been using Smith's since I was 17 and always will. Adorable little throw back him that you can keep every where. I usually have 2! My daughter has a strawberry tin and loves it . I feel safe letting her use it since I've always had great results.  Smooth and moisturizing for dry lips!
Kyla N.
Hey Influensters! What are your current fave winter lip balms?? I'm currently loving the heck outta my strawberry rosebud tin <3  Rosebud Perfume Co Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm
Ashley G.
i've always seen this product when shopping at ulta or sephora and always think of buying it. But I always wonder if it really does treat chapped lips, with this product getting so much hype I'm not sure if it's worth it.
Dashina D.
Besides the lis of things it can be used for what else can I use it for
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
This packaging reminds me of the old school flip out little tins, my favorite was watermelon. Is this similar or the same brand? Do they sell them in the small tins?