BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #7 in Lip Care

A miracle in a can! Our world famous Rosebud Salve has been a family favorite since 1892. Celebrities love the consistency and emollient texture of this #1 selling lip balm and all purpose salve.

• Is this better than the soap and glory one Soap and Glory...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this in the United States?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and does it work?1 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1509 reviews
  • "This product is very moisturizing and can be used for anything! It can be used for cuticles, elbows, lips, knees, hands, face, feet, and anything that needs some moisture! It has a very light rose scent, nothing too overbearing. It is a must-have for everyone!" in 947 reviews
  • "I started using this a year ago when I got them on sale at Sephora. It smells like roses (who wouldn't like that?) and it moisturizes like NO OTHER lip balms :) It also has a faint pink tint that looks amazing on the lips, almost like a gloss! I love this lip balm for all seasons, I'm already on my 3rd can!" in 325 reviews
  • "I. love. This. Stuff! The first thing I noticed was that it smells exactly like roses. I love the smell of roses, but if you don't like that smell this product isn't for you. It stays on your lips for a very long time and the smell doesn't wear away. This is awesome too for when your nose is all chapped from having a cold, you just put this stuff on it and it feels so much better. Its so multi-purpose, its amazing!" in 266 reviews
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
The best lip bum that I ever used before and I dont mind having it back is a good quality that I ever have in my lips stop fronting and get you sum one 💙💯‼️😚 Influenster The Influenster App eos® Shimmer Lip Balm
Taylor L.
I love the smell of this and it helps with my chapped lips. I would say I typically have pretty chapped lips. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to others. It met all my expectations!
fionna l.
Love this stuff! you can use it on your lips, cuticles etc. Smells great too, not overly floral
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This a favorite product to always have around the house. One tin last forever. It’s great for lips but I also like to use it on small cuts, dry cuticles, etc. it’s a great price. I but mine at Sephora.
Lexi N.
Nashville, TN
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! It smells amazing and makes your lips look and feel so healthy! It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it! I buy mine at Sephora or Ulta!
Krysellie G.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE !!! I use this for my lips and cuticles. Always in my pocket! Easy to open and apply. Lasts long ! I always loose it though ☹️ and end up buying another ! All my friends have tried mine and ended up buying shortly after !
Emma B.
I love anything rose scented and I always like to have a chapstick on hand. This product smells great, keeps my lips hydrated, and adds a slight wash of pink to my lips.
Britney B.
Altadena, CA
This is my fav chapstick! It lasts a very long time so you save money and I’m on my second time buying it! Its affordable I got mine from Sephora and i use it everyday before i put on my lipstick to keep my lips moisturized! Smells amazing too :)
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
I love this lip balm. It adds a tiny bit of color and smells and tastes like roses. I first tried it at Sephora and went back for it because I liked the way it felt on my lips throughout the day. Great product!
Sade C.
It works really well. A lot of product, so it last forever. You definitely get your money’s worth. Leaves your lips soft and glossy. Smells so good. The only thing I don’t like is the application, because you have to use your finger. I would buy it again in the tube, so I don’t have to use my fingers.
Kalei L.
Where Can I purchase this?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Does this stain your lips?
Morgan P.
Windsor, ON
Can I find this anywhere besides sephora?
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
I don't like using my fingers to apply lip balm. Has anyone tried transferring the lip balm to a tube form? Is this lip balm worth purchasing?
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Will this help with chapped lips?