Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin
4.61 / 5 based on 7,009 Reviews
A miracle in a can! Our world famous Rosebud Salve has been a family favorite since 1892. Celebrities love the consistency and emollient texture of this #1 selling lip balm and all purpose salve.see more...
Top Questions See all 590 Q&A
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin
- "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1509 reviews
- "This product is very moisturizing and can be used for anything! It can be used for cuticles, elbows, lips, knees, hands, face, feet, and anything that needs some moisture! It has a very light rose scent, nothing too overbearing. It is a must-have for everyone!" in 947 reviews
- "I started using this a year ago when I got them on sale at Sephora. It smells like roses (who wouldn't like that?) and it moisturizes like NO OTHER lip balms :) It also has a faint pink tint that looks amazing on the lips, almost like a gloss! I love this lip balm for all seasons, I'm already on my 3rd can!" in 325 reviews
- "I. love. This. Stuff! The first thing I noticed was that it smells exactly like roses. I love the smell of roses, but if you don't like that smell this product isn't for you. It stays on your lips for a very long time and the smell doesn't wear away. This is awesome too for when your nose is all chapped from having a cold, you just put this stuff on it and it feels so much better. Its so multi-purpose, its amazing!" in 288 reviews
- "So amazing the best ever i love it try the mint lip balm i love that one to its perfect for winter days with that dry skin" in 217 reviews
The OG! This takes me back to great winter memories and I need to find this again! I used to get horribly chapped lips as a child, and this really helped me. I would definitely recommend for those bitterly cold days. If I can find this anywhere, I am definitely buying again.
I use this for everything and there was a time where I had a tin everywhere. In my car, my purse, my nightstand, etc. It's great to use on your lips but I've found it's great for dry skin especially your cuticles! It's a great all in one product that lasts a long time
This little tin has lasted me so long! Keeps my lips moisturized. I like to slap it on at night and I wake up with luscious lips! It isn’t sticky and has a faint rose scent! Love it! Worth it and I do recommend
This stuff works wonders and lasts forever. Light rose scent. Not the most lovely scent honestly it smells a bit odd, but the thick formula keeps me coming back. Very effective and it lasts years. I sometimes use it on my split ends or as a hand moisturizer in a pinch.
This is my holy grail lip balm! I cannot get over how amazing this stuff is. The smell isn't overwhelming but it is still so worth using. I swear it leaves my lips looking plumper as well with repeated use because it is just that hydrating and healing. If I have any cuts or cracks on my lips this begins healing them overnight if applied before bed. I have no complaints with this other than if you can buy the tube as opposed to the tin, do so. Otherwise you'll find yourself having trouble opening the tin. I leave mine very loosely capped so I don't run into that issue anymore.
This is an amazing product. It smells incredible and is a good price. It is super soft on your lips and it help with my chapped lips. I have the tin of this and I am quickly hitting the bottom of the tin. I would definitely recommend this product in a heartbeat.
Bought this chapsticks from ulta because I was bored waiting in line and I’m so glad I did. It’s feels amazing on chapped and hydrated lips. I can’t go a day without it. It keeps my lips moisturized. I also apply it under my matte lipstick so it looks so much better!
This rosebud salve, works on hydrating your lips but I just don't like the fact that it's so tacky and it gets all over the place. I like the one that comes in that tube for a reason. EAsy to apply, but in reality this product itself is good. You guys should try.
I have been using this product since I was in high school. It is one of my favorite rose scented products. And also one of my favorite lip balms. It's superdelegate it smells amazing and works as lip balm and hand lotion for those super dry spots in the winter.
Q & A
Are there any other colors?
I'm curious to know what other purposes do you guys use this for??
What does this smell like?
Does it taste like petroleum?
How often do you need to reapply it? Does it help soothe cracked lips?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos