BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #7 in Lip Care

A miracle in a can! Our world famous Rosebud Salve has been a family favorite since 1892. Celebrities love the consistency and emollient texture of this #1 selling lip balm and all purpose salve.

• I love love this product. I have dry mouth and dry lips....1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this in the United States?5 Answers
  • I have heard many good things about this but I am hesitan...3 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1509 reviews
  • "This product is very moisturizing and can be used for anything! It can be used for cuticles, elbows, lips, knees, hands, face, feet, and anything that needs some moisture! It has a very light rose scent, nothing too overbearing. It is a must-have for everyone!" in 947 reviews
  • "I started using this a year ago when I got them on sale at Sephora. It smells like roses (who wouldn't like that?) and it moisturizes like NO OTHER lip balms :) It also has a faint pink tint that looks amazing on the lips, almost like a gloss! I love this lip balm for all seasons, I'm already on my 3rd can!" in 325 reviews
  • "I. love. This. Stuff! The first thing I noticed was that it smells exactly like roses. I love the smell of roses, but if you don't like that smell this product isn't for you. It stays on your lips for a very long time and the smell doesn't wear away. This is awesome too for when your nose is all chapped from having a cold, you just put this stuff on it and it feels so much better. Its so multi-purpose, its amazing!" in 266 reviews
Maila D.
Westlake Village
This lip balm has so many great things about it. It keeps your lips super moisturized while it also has a little bit of a red tint so for the days you don’t want to wear any lip products this is perfect. It lasts for a really long time too so it’s worth the $8 or however much it is.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
This is the lip product I cannot live without! I get so worried that I am not going to have one with me or that I will lose it that I keep multiples of them. I use this not only on my lips but if I get dry skin or need an eyeshadow primer in a hurry this works great. I have sensitive skin and a lot of lip balms cause a allergic reaction on my lips but with this I have no issues. I am not a fan of scented products and I though there is no way I would want rose scent on my lips that is until I tried it. This is the one product I always have and I carry with me everyday.
Marcela O.
Great little all purpose product! It cures my excessively dry lips and cuticles (which is mainly what I use it for). I love that it is small enough to keep at your desk at work or throw in your purse. For my lips, I love that I can use it for a minimal makeup look and it gives my lips a slight, pinkish tint without my lips looking greasy. The tin is super cute, however I don't think it is the most sanitary since I have to keep dipping my fingers in it to apply each time. But since, I am the only one using it, I just tell myself that they're my own germs anyway LOL. For the price and durability, I will always repurchase this item :)
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Great for everything. While it’s mainly a lip balm I put it on irritated cuticles as well. It’s nice and slick, keeps dry chapped lips from further irritation and has a nice slight tint to the color.
Natalia C.
Los Angeles, CA
Literally have this in my purse right now. I have been obsessed with this products for years! I love the old fashioned style tin. I ADORE the smell. I use it on my lips and occasionally on my fingers and other dry spots. It lasts forever and I keep buying it year after year. I’ve given it to friends and family. It’s a must have.
Amelia B.
Pensacola , FL
My sister always has this on her. She doesn’t like sharing but when she turns her back I always take a little because it’s so soft on my lips! The packaging is so pretty except sometimes I have difficulty opening the tin. I need to stop borrowing my sister’s and just buy my own!
Mariana G.
Pomona, CA
I bought this in Sephora a while ago because one of my friends had it and although the mint and rose smell may be off putting, the product itself is amazing. It is long-lasting and efficient. It feels refreshing on the lips and it works well for chapped lips. I strongly recommend this product even if it is about $5 a container!
Kennedy T.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I purchased this product at Sephora. I was in line and saw this in one of the little cubbies and I honestly bought it because the packaging looked pretty. I ended up loving how much it moisturizes and hydrates my lips. But the only two drawbacks is that the scent is relatively strong and I could see that being a problem for some people. But the scent is strong because it is made by a brand that makes perfume. Secondly it melts really easily and keeping it in the car is not an option if you live in a climate that is even the slightest bit warm.
CΩRΔL 🦄.
Tampa
My go to lip balm!!! It’s cute, timeless and perfect size! It smells like roses and it’s not oily. The only reason I’m taking a way a star is bc the packaging is not the best, great size and easy to put in your back pocket or small purses. But after a while, and we’re talking about weeks here, it tends to get harder and harder to access the product. You have to use your finger, which it makes it sticky and it gets harder to open, especially if the product melts inside bc it will spill a little outside the tin container. Other than packaging it a great product
Amanda F.
I adore this product! The scent of Rose is just right - not overpowering. The formula has a very creamy balm feel and enough pigment to add some color to your lips while still looking natural. I use this balm on my lips, eyelids for a little sheen, and a little in my hair if I need to tame flyaways or add a touch of texture.
Kalei L.
Where Can I purchase this?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Does this stain your lips?
Morgan P.
Windsor, ON
Can I find this anywhere besides sephora?
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
I don't like using my fingers to apply lip balm. Has anyone tried transferring the lip balm to a tube form? Is this lip balm worth purchasing?
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Will this help with chapped lips?

back