BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #12 in Lip Care

A miracle in a can! Our world famous Rosebud Salve has been a family favorite since 1892. Celebrities love the consistency and emollient texture of this #1 selling lip balm and all purpose salve.

• I love love this product. I have dry mouth and dry lips....1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this in the United States?5 Answers
  • Is this better than the soap and glory one Soap and Glory...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1509 reviews
  • "This product is very moisturizing and can be used for anything! It can be used for cuticles, elbows, lips, knees, hands, face, feet, and anything that needs some moisture! It has a very light rose scent, nothing too overbearing. It is a must-have for everyone!" in 947 reviews
  • "I started using this a year ago when I got them on sale at Sephora. It smells like roses (who wouldn't like that?) and it moisturizes like NO OTHER lip balms :) It also has a faint pink tint that looks amazing on the lips, almost like a gloss! I love this lip balm for all seasons, I'm already on my 3rd can!" in 325 reviews
  • "I. love. This. Stuff! The first thing I noticed was that it smells exactly like roses. I love the smell of roses, but if you don't like that smell this product isn't for you. It stays on your lips for a very long time and the smell doesn't wear away. This is awesome too for when your nose is all chapped from having a cold, you just put this stuff on it and it feels so much better. Its so multi-purpose, its amazing!" in 266 reviews
Inaara J.
I bought this product because of all the hype. It’s in a cute container, and it doesn’t really have a smell to it. I love a good chapstick or lip balm that can really hydrate and keep my lips soft and moisturizes. This is a really good one! But be careful, sometimes on the corner or your lips, white dried lip balm can show and it doesn’t look cute. That’s the only drawback I have with this product.
Courtney T.
I love this lip balm so much. I’ve been through at least 10 of them and will continue to purchase them. It has a rose smell to it “obviously” and I love rose so it’s very pleasant to me. It feels great on the lips. You can apply a thin layer or really pile it on as a sort of overnight lip mask. I have one of them in every room in my house.
Sarah S.
Love this and I also love the tube form of this product. You can get it at Ulta and Sephora. It kept my lips hydrated and smooth throughout the colder winter months and the summer months too. The tube and tray last a very long time since a little goes a long way. I recommend it as an all day lip balm and/or a hydrating lip balm before bed.
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
I have had this lip product for quite some time and I’ve had mixed feelings about it. It is great because it leaves lips with a nice shine and great rose scent. After using it my lips definitely feel smoother towards the center, but they leave the outer edges of my lips feeling tight, still chapped and sometimes cracked or flakey
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
This is my ride or die product. If I could only bring one product to the deserted island I’ve been stranded on, this would be it. It has all the great wonderful aspects of Vaseline but it is more comfortable on the lips and skin, smells better, and leaves you with the faintest pinkish tint. In my lifetime I have used numerous entire tins of this because it is so amazing, on top of the fact that I’ve also purchased numerous tubes of it for convenience.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
I live in the desert and this is my go-to lip balm. Delightfully moisturizing and tastes like rose. The packaging is the only con, inevitably the product melts at some point and makes the tin almost impossible to open... but I have to rate Rosebud Salve five stars because I’ve been purchasing it for a decade and love it.
Emily E.
I love rose products.  This salve feels so nice on dry lips. My husband even let's me put it on him! He doesn't like the packaging, but I like the small tin. I find I do have to reapply it throughout the day because when I wear it I find that I am constantly rubbing my lips together because it feels so good.
Juli D.
Bel Air, MD
I love love loveee this lip salve. During the winter I always tend to get really dry and cracked lips but as soon as I put this on it already starts moisturizing them. It also is only $6 dollars and it was last you for a long time. There is only about 4 simple Ingredients so it’s definitely does not irritate the lips.
I️ LOVE my Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin. My lips stay moisturized for a long time when I️ use this Rosebud product. I️ keep it tucked away in my purse. I️ didn’t think I’d love it this much, on an impulse purchase but this babe goes w me everywhere!
Sade C.
It works really well. A lot of product, so it last forever. You definitely get your money’s worth. Leaves your lips soft and glossy. Smells so good. The only thing I don’t like is the application, because you have to use your finger. I would buy it again in the tube, so I don’t have to use my fingers.
Kalei L.
Where Can I purchase this?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Does this stain your lips?
Morgan P.
Windsor, ON
Can I find this anywhere besides sephora?
Echo F.
Canada
I don't like using my fingers to apply lip balm. Has anyone tried transferring the lip balm to a tube form? Is this lip balm worth purchasing?
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Will this help with chapped lips?