Janna H.
Kenosha, WI

I have heard many good things about this but I am hesitant to buy because of the price. Is it worth the price? And how long does it last on your lips before you have to reapply?

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
2 months ago
I don’t personally find it to be very moisturizing. It’s more like Vaseline where it sits on the lips and creates a barrier over them rather than actually moisturizing them. A tin lasts forever but I wouldn’t buy again.
Iman O.
Iman O.
Kew Gardens, NY
2 months, 1 week ago
I apply it 2-3 times a day, pretty much everyday, and 1 tin lasts me around a year. I've also used it on other dry areas, and to tame frizz on the go. It's absolutely worth the price!
❤Angie I.
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
2 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s really moisturizing and for me I reapply after 3-4 hours depending if I eat