Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I have the world's driest lips, so I take my lip balms very seriously. This stuff truly is a miracle in a tin.

It's a super rich and creamy formula, that actually sinks into the lips providing lots of moisture. It's a lifesaver to my always-cracked lips. I live in Cleveland, so it gets pretty darn cold up here, and this stuff is my lifeline during the winter months.

My only two issues with this product are:
1) the VERY strong rose smell. I can deal with it because the performance of the balm is that good, but if you're sensitive to smells, it's something to keep in mind.

2) the tin itself. I'd much prefer an actual squeeze tube as opposed to having to swipe my finger into the tin to apply.

Other than those two small issues, this is probably my favorite lip balm on the market. If you have severly dry lips and you're looking for relief, check this stuff out!