Natali H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Magic in a tin. As a midwestern gal, winters take a toll on my skin. There is nothing worse than chapped lips and below zero weather. I discovered Rosebud in the same way I frequently discover things- I needed another small item to get free shipping. I will forever be thankful for that. This has been such a lip-saver.  It's so lush in feel, my lips are super soft, and it smells absolutely delightful. It takes the tiniest dab to hug your lips. I use it throughout the day (not because my lips are chapped, but because I love how it feels)  and it still looks like an almost brand new tin.  I completely understand the worship now.