BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #4 in Lip Care

A miracle in a can! Our world famous Rosebud Salve has been a family favorite since 1892. Celebrities love the consistency and emollient texture of this #1 selling lip balm and all purpose salve.

• Is this better than the soap and glory one Soap and Glory A Great...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this in the United States?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and does it work?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1509 reviews
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1508 reviews
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1495 reviews
  • "I purchased this online from Urban Outfitters because it was on sale for $6 and I had never tried it before, and I love it so much! It smells great and helps with my super chapped lips!" in 1490 reviews
  • "This product is very moisturizing and can be used for anything! It can be used for cuticles, elbows, lips, knees, hands, face, feet, and anything that needs some moisture! It has a very light rose scent, nothing too overbearing. It is a must-have for everyone!" in 947 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I have the world's driest lips, so I take my lip balms very seriously. This stuff truly is a miracle in a tin.

It's a super rich and creamy formula, that actually sinks into the lips providing lots of moisture. It's a lifesaver to my always-cracked lips. I live in Cleveland, so it gets pretty darn cold up here, and this stuff is my lifeline during the winter months.

My only two issues with this product are:
1) the VERY strong rose smell. I can deal with it because the performance of the balm is that good, but if you're sensitive to smells, it's something to keep in mind.

2) the tin itself. I'd much prefer an actual squeeze tube as opposed to having to swipe my finger into the tin to apply.

Other than those two small issues, this is probably my favorite lip balm on the market. If you have severly dry lips and you're looking for relief, check this stuff out!
Cecille W.
LOVE!

I'm so glad I grabbed this last minute while I was in line at Sephora. I love the consistency of this, it goes on smooth and not greasy, and I feel like it really sinks into my lips and makes them super soft! Perfect for during the day or as an overnight treatment. I've had this for a while now but I recently started using it daily and I find that it really works for my chapped lips!

I don't recommend using it under lipstick or lipliner but just as a treatment on it's own. I don't like the tin either because it's hard to open and everyone knows using your finger directly on products is a little unsanitary! But the product is so good I'm not docking any stars. They also have this in a tube instead of a tin so I'll be getting that one next time! Highly recommend this.
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
I've been a dedicated user of Rosebud Salve since my teen years, and recommend it to anyone and everyone! For the price, it truly can't be beat. Plus, the scent is SUPER unique, but I will admit it's not for everyone.

As a woman who applies lip balm throughout the day, Rosebud Salve is a lifesaver. It's rich and emollient, and definitely helps soothe even crazy chapped lips. As a result, I don't have to apply nearly as often as with other lip balms.

The only gripe I have is the darn tin! It can be difficult to pry the lid off, and application can be messy and unsanitary - wash your hands before using! Overall, though, I highly recommend this salve as a super effective remedy for dry, chapped lips.
Veronica D.
Avon, CT
Got this item in the checkout line in Sephora on a whim. I had seen lots of people using it, so I wanted to give it a try. I think it's a really nice lip balm. The smell is really unique in a good way, so it's very pleasant. It also tends to give my lips a bit of a pink tint, so I use it when I want something natural looking that is good for me. My only complaint would be the package. It's really cute, but when I'm walking around during the day I don't like putting my hands into the tin, because it seems a little unsanitary. It also leaves my hands feeling sticky, and the tin can be a little hard to open if you put the lid on too tightly. Overall though it's effective and looks nice on.
Natali H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Magic in a tin. As a midwestern gal, winters take a toll on my skin. There is nothing worse than chapped lips and below zero weather. I discovered Rosebud in the same way I frequently discover things- I needed another small item to get free shipping. I will forever be thankful for that. This has been such a lip-saver.  It's so lush in feel, my lips are super soft, and it smells absolutely delightful. It takes the tiniest dab to hug your lips. I use it throughout the day (not because my lips are chapped, but because I love how it feels)  and it still looks like an almost brand new tin.  I completely understand the worship now.
Marcela O.
Great little all purpose product! It cures my excessively dry lips and cuticles (which is mainly what I use it for). I love that it is small enough to keep at your desk at work or throw in your purse. For my lips, I love that I can use it for a minimal makeup look and it gives my lips a slight, pinkish tint without my lips looking greasy. The tin is super cute, however I don't think it is the most sanitary since I have to keep dipping my fingers in it to apply each time. But since, I am the only one using it, I just tell myself that they're my own germs anyway LOL. For the price and durability, I will always repurchase this item :)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This product has so many uses it’s actually kind of amazing! I remember when I was a kid for my cuts, scrapes, and dry skin this was our go to stuff. It’s not expensive either, which is a plus! The tin it comes in has little flowers and it’s blue/white; it’s cute. It also goes a longs way for just under an ounce of product. It’s versatility is awesome. It clears up scrapes and cuts and softens skin too. You can find it at Walmart, amazon, and local drug stores. I would most definitely advise you to try it, if you never have. It works and smells good too!
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
My first experience with this product was in the tin can. I actually read about in Cosmopolitan Magazine YEARS ago. I absolutely love it. I love that on back it says that it can be used for diaper rashes, detergent burns, ashy or dry skin, cracked skin. It is a multipurpose salve. I use it on my elbow and lips. I do suggest making sure your hands are clean before you go dipping into the product. The lid can get pushed down on the container and it is hard to get off. I think the price is reasonable because you get a lot of product and it is used for more than just your lips. I recommend this product. You can buy either online or at Sephora or Ulta. Try it out!
Tessa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as a lip mask or as a lip gloss.  It's one of my beauty staples and I always have it on me.  This my lip product love of my life... my actual human love of my life notices when I use it cause my lips are that soft and smooth.  It is such a quality creation and especially for that price.  I try and apply it before I go to sleep and wear it as a mask or use it over my matte lipsticks to give it more life and make my lips look healthier and glowier.  It is also such a lovely color and has such a soothing smell.  Highly, highly recomend.
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells SO GOOD! I’ve been using this brand for over 10 years, I buy it religiously. The strawberry is my favorite of them all. My friends can smell it when I talk, I always get compliments. It heals my lips immediately and also looks very glossy. I apply it before my lipstick. After that I reapply it every couple hours, it keeps my lips moisturized for hours so I don’t have to think about reapplying all the time. Each container last me for 3-4. And it’s inexpensive, Great for the price! I buy a couple at a time to stock in my home and purses.
Kalei L.
Where Can I purchase this?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
Does this stain your lips?
Morgan P.
Windsor, ON
Can I find this anywhere besides sephora?
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
I don't like using my fingers to apply lip balm. Has anyone tried transferring the lip balm to a tube form? Is this lip balm worth purchasing?
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Will this help with chapped lips?