Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Rose and Mandarin Tube uploaded by Naidelyn V.

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

We are proud to introduce our, "Rose and Mandarin Lip Balm" in a tube with the same fragrance, color, and emollient qualities as the vintage inspired tin.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Rose and Mandarin Tube
  • "This lippy smells good and is so moisturizing!! It is a great value for the price. I have been getting this stuff for quit a while. " in 12 reviews
  • "I love this lip balm Is my hg. I have dry lips after using this lip balm for a day I notice big difference in my lips I tried so many products before that didn't help my lips.. I already purchased 2 more flavors ... love it " in 11 reviews
  • "I loved this product as it left a nice tint to my lips and a gorgeous smell. It made my lips soft and less chaped. It soothes them when they were soare also " in 6 reviews
Andie A.
Las Vegas
I bought this in a gift set. It came with the regular rose, minted rose, and this one. This was my least favorite of them all. It just doesn’t smell good to me. I’m not a fan of synthetic orange smells. They are way too fake. The fake “mandarin” smell completely overpowers the rose smell. In fact, I don’t smell the rose at all. I leave it by my bed and will probably finish the tube... but that’s just because I don’t want to waste my money...
kiki i.
One of the best companies out there! I use this lip salve throughout the day, and it always leaves my lips packed with moisture and never chapped. I also love the scent and slight tint it has. Definitely a great product to buy.
ava c.
Harrisburg, NC
Love it!!! Super gloss and hydrating. Last for hours of shine and moisture. Definetly a great peoduct to use for chapped lips.❤❤
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I just bought this from Anthropologie and I truly love it. I’ve seen Smith’s lip products for years and. Ever bought them before. I understand why the company has been around forever. It makes my lips smooth and slightly glossy, but still looks completely natural. I want to try others!
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
This is soooo sooooo good for your lips . My friends were using it and were raving about how much they loved it so i went and bought the one that comes in a jar . I didnt like that one only because i dont like digging my hands into things to then apply it on ny lip however THIS one which comes in the tube is so handy and i loveeee it ! The texture, how smoothing it feels, how it leaved my lips . This is so damn good . I went and bought 4 more afterwards.
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
I picked this flavor up on a whim. I think maybe Ulta was having a sale or something and I was buying the original one and grabbed this one too.
Anyway, I like this flavor but I don’t love it. I think the original is better. It smells good and whatnot, but I’ve found it to be almost a little bit too greasy or liquidity. Even if I was careful to put on the smallest amount, it would still be too much and get everywhere. And it felt like it took forever to sink into my lips.
Chabrielle A.
I love using this as a lip balm. It has such nice, summery packaging, is super moisturizing, smells amazing (like oranges!!), and has the prettiest pink tint to it! Definitely recommend, I’m going to be purchasing SO MANY backups.
Brooklyn D.
Federal Way, WA
I bought this way overpriced at an Urban Outfitters for the first time. I have since learned my mistake and will turn to Nordstrom in the future. I really like this it feels like a classier version of Vaseline lip tins
Lori L.
I was excited to see that the same company that makes the rosebud salve also made different lip balms. I purchased this off sephora.com and was that this is a really good lip balm. It is has a pink tint to it so it gives your lips a slight hue. I would recommend this lip balm to anyone, except guys unless they’re comfortable wearing a tinted balm. Oh! It smells awesome too! Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Rose and Mandarin Tube
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
I didn’t like the tube packing at first but now I love it! I live in Texas so the heat melts the typically stick chapstick but when it’s in the tube like this I can leave it in my truck and not have to worry about it turning into this nasty mess. It stays on almost all day, reapply after eating of course but it’s so hydrating and I find I don’t reach for it much after using it because it gets the job done and really helps with my dry lips! Love love love would definitely recommend to a friend!
Shaunna D.
Bellevue, NE
I’m trying to find the best products for dry lips and dry hands? Any ideas?