BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Mocha Rose Lip Balm with Vanilla is a blend of essential oils with mocha, vanilla, and chocolate. It is a perfectly delicious lip balm experience.

• How sheer of a tint does this product leave? & Does i...1 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Mocha Rose Lip Balm
  • "I bought this off eBay and I am in LOVE with it. The scent and flavor are wonderful. You don't notice much rose, it's barely there, but it also has vanilla in it and it works wonderfully. Has a very very slight tint to it. I LOVE to use it right before I go to bed so it can work over night. I am about half done with my first tub and yes I will be buying more. It's rather soft so I keep mine in the fridge so it firms up like regular lip balm/gloss." in 13 reviews
  • "Cult favorite. It leaves my lips baby soft and the packaging is quite convenient and perfect for on the go. It doesn't leave your lips all sticky and gross. It absorbs quite quickly and it's perfect to wear under matte liquid lipsticks. It smells good and tastes good." in 10 reviews
  • "To start off, this lip balm smells soooo good!!! It gives that nice tint of red, while moisturizing, to complete a simple every day look. I have actually splurged and bought multiples of these at one time for myself. I bought it at a convience store and it was very reasonably priced!" in 10 reviews
  • "I really do like the way this leaves my lips feeling, the moisturized feeling and softness it gives my lips is amazing. I like the smell a little bit of rose smell, not to strong. The sheer color gives a little tint on my lips. I use when my lips are very dry. " in 8 reviews
Cassondra C.
Castle Rock
This is a nice product. I am usually not a fan of lip products that you need to use your finger to apply, however, I will make an exception for this one. It is a great product that is easy to carry around with you.
#1 S.
Oklahoma City
I liked this one the best, but only because of the color. All of their products make my lips soft, even this one. Just like the others, they're effective and worth the buy. I used this one once too, but I have used other products as well. I don't think anything else could make this better.
Mimi H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The texture of this one is like the minted rose, and the original. I have a stack of these because I love them all so much. They last forever and ever. I left one in a hot car and it melted all to one side so I put it in the cabinet and it didn't change formula or anything and was back to normal quickly.
Jay P.
Houston
If you try this product you will definitely fall in love. It’s very gentle and goes on smooth. It makes your lips feel great. I’ve heard about it for a while but when I tried it I fell in love. It’s very affordable. I recommend anyone that likes a light lip balm to buy this.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
I love all Rosebud products. I started with their original rosebud lips then tried the rosebud mint and brambleberry & strawberry. This mocha one is my new favorite. It smells so good. They all feel good and smell delicious but this mocha ones smells nearly good enough to eat. I love the little old fashioned original tins they come in. However, I don’t like how difficult it is to open the tins. I don’t give any stars off for that because that is my problem due to arthritis in my hands. If I could, I would give it 10 stars.
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
I can’t rave enough about this lip balm! Any and every flavor in their line, is amazing! Everything from the perfect formula that deeply hydrates and nourishes your lips, to the super convenient packaging, perfect to stick in your pocket, or purse!
Jennifer B.
Winchester, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on smooth with no tacky after finish. Nice creamy feel that moisturizes lips well. It also has a slight tint that’s great if you’re going for a more natural look. Defiantly a must have in any ladies purse.
Michelle C.
Bangor
These were given as gifts and they are amazing to have, I still have had them for quite a while but I still plan to get more, my lips are always left feeling amazing and they have a great color to them, for sure I recommend these for everyone and to family and friends
Emily Z.
Amazing smell and balm, this product can last you for months (unless you lose it first) but since lip balm should be switched every 3-4 months, there should be a technology that prolong the product from being prone to bacteria
Shyla J.
I'm a big fan of Smith's. I love the original. This is a great addition as the scent is lucious and delicious smelling. But not overpowering. However this formula is not the same as the original. So I would let people know that before purchasing. This is more of a lip gloss type consistency. As opposed to a salve or balm. But I like it!
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
How sheer of a tint does this product leave? & Does it smell good?

Amazon