BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

This popular lip balm is known for its moisture, gloss, and fresh peppermint taste.  Made with the freshness of peppermint with the soothing qualities of rose oils. ;

• I've noticed a few comments regarding the mint smell. Is ...3 Answers
  • I have the tin version (always had), is this better? Mayb...2 Answers
  • This is my favorite lip balm! it leaves my lips feeling s...1 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Minted Rose Tube
  • "Smith's has been the saving grace for my dry lips. I was a fan of the classic tins but I must say, I am loving the tube! There's no mess and I don't have to think about cleaning off my fingers before and after I apply. The formula is extra hydrating and the minted rose flavor is both refreshing and cooling." in 32 reviews
Erica O.
Atco
Best lip balm ever!! Great for the cold winter weather in New Jersey, made my cracked lips smoothe and fuller then ever! Highly reccomend for any male or female, gonna have to pick up a new one since my boy friend stole my original, he loves it !!!!!!
Tahmina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Number one favorite lip balm that comes in a tiny tin. I have had one tin for many years and a little goes a long way with this product. Due to the mint, it tingles a little. Smells absolutely amazing as well.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
The minty scent of this is my absolute favorite! I love the combo of the mint and the rose and the tube applicator is my fav because it is the most convenient to throw in my bag and apply on the go.
Kelsey J.
Hamburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t say enough about how much I love this product! It’s very hydrating and smells and feels great! All flavors are great but the minted rose is my favorite. Definitely worth the price, a little goes a long. I’m a makeup artist and use this in my kit! Buy this lip balm!
Amneh F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sooo moisturizing for your lips! Great for those with sensitive lips. The scent is delicious! I’ve tried so many lip products, but this is definitely the best! I will continue to buy this over and over.
Pa Kou X.
Love this! I love how it has a minty flavor without being too much. It’s not super glossy with just the right amount of shine and works so well at softening up my lips. My first swipe was heaven. I knew then that it would be in my life forever. I need multiples in my life since I tend to lose it very well.
Megan S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My all time favorite chapstick! I was so tempted to purchased expensive ones from fresh or bite beauty but glad I resisted because these are amazing and a quarter of the price! Had one and went back and bought 2 more. Only could find the flavored ones at anthropology but worth the search, my strawberry one is my favorite!
Taylor R.
New Berlin, WI
This is my favorite rosebud lip slave I’ve used. The original is great too, but the minty flavor of this one is really nice. It’s not too overwhelming a flavor and isn’t harsh. This keeps my lips soft and hydrated year round and provides a nice glossy look without the sticky effect of a lip gloss!
Haley B.
Ogden
Smiths Rosebud is very nostalgic for me - I used it in high school and it reminds me of my first kiss and the beginning days of learning to express myself with makeup and fashion. It smells so yummy and gives the perfect lightly tinted glossy finish to my lips. This a great product! Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Minted Rose Tube
Taylor R.
New Berlin, WI
I’ve used these lip balms for years now and nothing hydrates and keeps my lips from flaking better than this! The packaging is nice, I prefer the tubes over the tins because they are easier to throw in my bag. I wouldn’t change a thing, this is a STAPLE.
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
I've noticed a few comments regarding the mint smell. Is there any rose scent to this product as well? Or is it a strong mint? I wear a mask at work all day, and I am careful about scented things on my lips, because I end up smelling whatever it is all day.
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I love the tin version, but hate having to scoop it out. Is the product the same? Any trade offs?
Lisandra T.
Philomath, OR
I have the tin version (always had), is this better? Maybe a 'cleaner' options since you don't have to stick your finger in all the time? Any thoughts?
isabella w.
louisville, KY
This is my favorite lip balm! it leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. the smell is really nice and minty. it's a good price and definitely worth the money!!