BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

The cool “Zing” of peppermint! Minted Rose Lip Balm is known for its moisture, gloss, and fresh peppermint taste. It is a blend of "Trade Secret" essential oils and pure peppermint oil. Many customers use it for massage. Dab a bit on you temples to help relieve headaches and tension.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
  • "I got this has a free sample from sephora! I've used this for dry hands, eczema and dry patches on my face! So worth it. " in 204 reviews
  • "I love this balm! It's so moisturizing and the mint and rose scent is very nice. It's not too pricey for how much is in the container. Application however is a little hassling since it must be applied by finger." in 183 reviews
  • "Smith's minted rose lip balm is my go-to, absolute favorite, lip product. I wear it all the time and literally have extra on hand. It is pretty (slightly tinted, not much) and minty. It moisturizes but doesn't get sticky at all. It's perfect to throw on any time of the day. Sometimes I will use it to take off lipstick if its a dark pigment, or sometimes I put it on my cuticles. It is great and it's super affordable, plus the packaging is awesome." in 107 reviews
  • "This is my absolute FAVORITE lip balm. It makes my lips super soft and soothes chapped, peeling lips. It also gives a great color and sheen and smells nice and minty." in 56 reviews
Elena D.
United States
I found the Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm product at Sephore. It is usually located by the register either in the travel friendly baskets in front of the register or displayed in small plastic baskets on the register desk.
I find this product wonderful. It supplies my lips with an appropriate amount of moisture while giving me a extremely mild minty sent to smell. The sent doesn't linger for too long neither does it bother me much.
I adore the tin packaging. It just reminds me of the old days. The tin is recyclable too which is another positive for me.
If you leave the product alone it will stay on for a while, but if you eat or drink something it starts coming off. That is natural with most lip balms.
If you find that you don't have an allergic reaction to the product, then you dont have to worry about ingesting some of it. For me, it is safe to ingest and does not cause any sort of irritation. That said, don't go eating it! IT IS NOT FOOD!
I didn't mind the price either. It has been several months now and I'm still using it. A little tip: wash your hands or brush every time you apply the lip balm. It's just common sense.
Jennifer W.
I do like this sent / flavor more than some of the others within the same tin range. Again this is an amazing product that I would highly recommend to anyone who suffers from extremely chapped lips. I have suffered with extremely chapped lips for many years and I have tried almost everything there is on the market I feel like and this is one of the only products in the entire planet that has ever helps me or made a difference. I do wish this product was a bit more accessible for me. So that I could purchase it more but the product will last you a very long time definitely is smooth and helps was that moisture that you're really looking for. I love having one of these on my bedside table.
Anna R.
This product completely cured my lips during the winter months. Applying some to my lips overnight after finishing my morning/night routine has instantly improved my lips throughout the day! So far it has lasted me 5-6 months and still has product to last me another month or so. The only thing I recommend is to leave this container at home as part of your routine instead of traveling with it as the container isn’t exactly travel/bacteria friendly, being as it requires you to dip your fingers, and the container sometimes takes a second to open (and I’ve also had it fall on the floor once or twice when it did). Definitely recommend to keep this at home to save you trouble!
Rosie H.
I loved this lip balm at first. It was moisturizing and plumping. I would apply it at night and wake up with very moisturized lips and very full. After using it for a week I started developing little bumps on my lips. Once I stopped using it the bumps went away. I tried it out two other times with the different formulas/flavors of this lip balm and both other times my lips developed those bumps. I have come to the conclusion that this lip balm does not work for me but it might work for others.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I've always had this mint one and the regular rosebud on hand. You can literally use this for anything! I've used this on my cuticles before manis, on my cracked heels, on my cheeks when I would get burns bc of harsh winters, on my razor burns, and obviously on my lips. The formula is great and would repair anything!! I do prefer to use this mint version on my lips since it gives me a bit of a refreshment and cools down my lips if they're chapped :)
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
HOLY GRAIL! This is absolutely, hands down, my favorite lip salve. I have a LOT of chapsticks and salves but this beats them all. The mint feels amazing on your lips if they’re really chapped and cracking, and the rose tint is beautiful and subtle. The only thing I would change is the container- I love the tin but it can be hard to open. My big mistake was taking this to the beach with me where it melted, was turned over in my bag, and when it cooled down again to a solid I couldn’t open it. Other than that I highly recommend this.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
This balm needs more 5 star reviews! It is amazing! Easy to apply and use and easy to buy. It is under 10$ which I think is great. It makes the lips look like a soft pink and brings out your natural colors- it also feels cooling and minty!
Steph ♡.
Terryville
Absolutely love this stuff!  The smell the taste is all amazing! Very easy to apply and use the only downfall is the lid to the container can get stuck or be hard to get off, it lasts for about 3 hours on my lips which is much longer than most brands I have used! Highlighy reccomended
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Rosebud salve minted rose is my favorite lip balm on the market period. It is seriously hydrating without being sticky and leaves a gorgeous glossy look. This stuff is seriously versatile I use it on my cuticles, my elbows (when they’re really dry) and my eyelids when I’m looking for a glossy natural look! It is made with peppermint essential oil for light delicious mint taste that isn’t overpowering. I put this on my temples when I have a headache and the peppermint oil gets rid of it in literally minutes! This product is so amazing and can be used for so many things! I highly recommend this lip salve!
Audrianna S.
Madison
I have had this tin for a while and it's a MUST have! It's easy to use (if you like using a tin, which i actually prefer!) I get mine at sephora, but it can be found at bath and body works as well. I also absolutely love the scent. It's so moisturizing, I slather it on every night.