BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

The cool “Zing” of peppermint! Minted Rose Lip Balm is known for its moisture, gloss, and fresh peppermint taste. It is a blend of "Trade Secret" essential oils and pure peppermint oil. Many customers use it for massage. Dab a bit on you temples to help relieve headaches and tension.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
  • "I got this has a free sample from sephora! I've used this for dry hands, eczema and dry patches on my face! So worth it. " in 204 reviews
  • "I love this balm! It's so moisturizing and the mint and rose scent is very nice. It's not too pricey for how much is in the container. Application however is a little hassling since it must be applied by finger." in 183 reviews
  • "Smith's minted rose lip balm is my go-to, absolute favorite, lip product. I wear it all the time and literally have extra on hand. It is pretty (slightly tinted, not much) and minty. It moisturizes but doesn't get sticky at all. It's perfect to throw on any time of the day. Sometimes I will use it to take off lipstick if its a dark pigment, or sometimes I put it on my cuticles. It is great and it's super affordable, plus the packaging is awesome." in 107 reviews
  • "This is my absolute FAVORITE lip balm. It makes my lips super soft and soothes chapped, peeling lips. It also gives a great color and sheen and smells nice and minty." in 56 reviews
Elena D.
United States
I found the Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm product at Sephore. It is usually located by the register either in the travel friendly baskets in front of the register or displayed in small plastic baskets on the register desk.
I find this product wonderful. It supplies my lips with an appropriate amount of moisture while giving me a extremely mild minty sent to smell. The sent doesn't linger for too long neither does it bother me much.
I adore the tin packaging. It just reminds me of the old days. The tin is recyclable too which is another positive for me.
If you leave the product alone it will stay on for a while, but if you eat or drink something it starts coming off. That is natural with most lip balms.
If you find that you don't have an allergic reaction to the product, then you dont have to worry about ingesting some of it. For me, it is safe to ingest and does not cause any sort of irritation. That said, don't go eating it! IT IS NOT FOOD!
I didn't mind the price either. It has been several months now and I'm still using it. A little tip: wash your hands or brush every time you apply the lip balm. It's just common sense.
Zara G.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Probably my favorite lip balm of all time! I discovered this in high school and would use up a tin to it’s entirety in a matter of months while using it continuously throughout the day. I love the minty sensation, the sheer hint of color, and the hours of moisture this provides. Best of all, the tin is less than $10 and lasts forever! One thing to note - I prefer the tin to the version in the tube - it seems like a different consistency.
Juli J.
New York
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my favorite from the whole brand. I’ve had it for 6 months and I still haven’t hit pan. It keeps my lips soft and kissable and the minty ness has my back when I need a touch of freshness. It’s so soft and easy to move and doesn’t break your lips when you use it inconsistently.
Sarah N.
Somerville, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go-to to keep at my desk at work. It smells great, gives a pretty subtle shine, and is super moisturizing. I even use a little on my hands when they’re dry in the winter. Only downside is the tin, which isn’t the most sanitary if you carry it in a purse instead.
Jennifer W.
I do like this sent / flavor more than some of the others within the same tin range. Again this is an amazing product that I would highly recommend to anyone who suffers from extremely chapped lips. I have suffered with extremely chapped lips for many years and I have tried almost everything there is on the market I feel like and this is one of the only products in the entire planet that has ever helps me or made a difference. I do wish this product was a bit more accessible for me. So that I could purchase it more but the product will last you a very long time definitely is smooth and helps was that moisture that you're really looking for. I love having one of these on my bedside table.
Anna R.
This product completely cured my lips during the winter months. Applying some to my lips overnight after finishing my morning/night routine has instantly improved my lips throughout the day! So far it has lasted me 5-6 months and still has product to last me another month or so. The only thing I recommend is to leave this container at home as part of your routine instead of traveling with it as the container isn’t exactly travel/bacteria friendly, being as it requires you to dip your fingers, and the container sometimes takes a second to open (and I’ve also had it fall on the floor once or twice when it did). Definitely recommend to keep this at home to save you trouble!
Brandi G.
Philadelphia
This. Stuff. Smells. Amazing!! When you apply it is has a minty cool feeling for a few seconds. I love the cool feeling and smooth feel of this lip balm. I use a thin layer under liquid lipsticks and it helps them to not feel so dry on my lips. Or just wear it alone for a shiny lip. Love this stuff.
Rebecca C.
Newtown Square
This is one of my favorite go to lip balms. I love the color, feel, and smell of the product. it glides on smoothly and provides lips with some color and a little bit of plump due to the mint. I don’t like the tin that it is in, sometimes it can be hard to open.
Jessie P.
Bronx, NY
Like the previous versions of this salve, I really enjoyed the smell and texture of it. While I found this formula to be lacking in moisture comparing to its original formula, I do like it and I enjoy the smell of the mint in it. I keep this with me every where I go.
Katie L.
Denton
Purchased at: Sephora
Best lip product ever! I only use this. I've tried so many different chap sticks but they all made my lips crack and chapped. Even Burt's bees! This really helps my lips. I use it every day and I still have a bunch! So wonderful! ❤❤5/5
Jasmyn A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Is this lip balm any good?