Add a Photo

By ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.
#324 in Lip Care
Dr. G.F. Smith considered this cooling, soothing salve to be his very best skin preparation. Aromatic and exhilarating, this multi-tasking lip and body balm has been praised by beauty editors and industry experts alike as a go-to rub to calm discomfort as a result of things like mishaps with the curling iron, razor burns, cuts, and skin rashes. Better, it's been said to even help soothe headaches if applied to your temples as well as relieve muscular tension. Definitely a handbag must-have! 0.5 oz.
Photos (9)
Haley R.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
I am beyond in love with this balm. It's in a tube which is a bit more sanitary than the tins, and it's just a great non-sticky formula. I've found that some chopsticks can actually be more drying or too thick, but I've never had those issues with this balm. I wear a lot of lipstick so it's very important for my lips to stay hydrated and not chalky looking, so I use this balm every night before bed (as routinely as brushing my teeth and washing my face)
Ittiqa R.
Ittiqa R.
Alpharetta, GA
My lips were really chapped and I had no Chapstick. I went into Sephora to get something to soothe my lips and was tempted to try Rosebud. This product didn't moisturize my lips. It was just a heavy feeling on my lips. It did nothing to heal my lips. It didn't penetrate into the lips and it just sat there. I've used cheaper, more effective products and would never purchase anything from the brand again.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Danville, KY
I honestly cannot go without this. i recently got it as a gift, but would definitely buy it. It goes on sort of glossy, but feels just like a nice minty balm. It lasts forever, and I really don't feel like I need to reapply it much, as I often do with typical chapsticks. Great product, very moisturizing and refreshing.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
I really like this balm. It is a great moisturizer, it feels good, and smells nice too. I bought mine at Sephora for $6. It is very affordable so it shouldn't be a problem trying to find it. As soon as I run out, I'm headed back to the store to buy a new one. I highly recommend you purchase this product.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Jamaica, NY
I saw this product while waiting on line at Sephora. I really love this formula. It's glossy but not super thick and sticky. It's extremely moisturizing and has a really nice lowkey minty fresh scent/feel. I only have to apply it like twice throughout the day and my lips feel moisturized all day long.
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This has quickly become my favorite lip balm! I bought it at Sephora, so it was kind of pricey but I feel like it's worth it. It smells amazing and feels great on the lips. I'm really particular about the feel on lip balms and this doesn't feel oily which I don't like but its not too thick either.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Smells great - I love the eucalyptus. Unlike other balms, it isn't too sticky or thick. Pretty much any balm in the product line is awesome though - this just wins for me because it smells so good. I think I have about three of them (spread across various locations - home, work, etc).
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is an amazing lip product. I got it at Sephora for $6, it smells a little like Vicks vapor rub but it still smells good and isn't overpowering. It really moisturized my lips, it wasn't heavy feeling, and it stayed on for a long time and I didn't have to reapply. I recommend it.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
I only recommend this to the people who are fine with the flowery scent. This is my favorite balm I have used and many of my peers hate because the smell is strong. In my opinion, the smell is amazing and your lips feel so soft when waking up. Definitely will repurchase,
AriElle D.
AriElle D.
Ronks, PA
Sept. 24, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol & Eucalyptus Balm Tube by Rosebud
In love with this brand of Chapstick, one application is great for almost a full day. Most chapsticks leave your lips feeling dry again after an hour, sometimes almost immediately after using them, I've never had that problem with this brand. They also smell fantastic :)
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
Is this one better than the original? Which do you prefer?