BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Dr. G.F. Smith considered this cooling, soothing salve to be his very best skin preparation. Aromatic and exhilarating, this multi-tasking lip and body balm has been praised by beauty editors and industry experts alike as a go-to rub to calm discomfort as a result of things like mishaps with the curling iron, razor burns, cuts, and skin rashes. Better, it's been said to even help soothe headaches if applied to your temples as well as relieve muscular tension. Definitely a handbag must-have! 0.5 oz. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kyla A.
Daly City
I’ve always heard about Rosebud salve’s products and was never really interested in their products because I’m not a big fan of rose scented/ flavored products but when I found out that they have a menthol lip balm, I thought I would give it and go and I absolutely love it. I only use a little but on my lips and it instantly moisturizes them and doesn’t leave that sticky feeling.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is by far my #1 choice for a chapstick. My lips were so badly chapped and I usually can’t buy scented ones because they make me feel nauseous but this one does not. It helped my lips get back to normal within 24 hours and it really look great on. It’s almost like a clear lipgloss and shines really nice b
Katie P.
I freaking love the Rosebud balms. All the flavors are excellent and it's the only one I have tried lately that actually keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't wear off super quick. It also provides a glossy sheen for days your not wearing make-up or want a YLBB look with just gloss.
Samia J.
San Jose
This product goes on thick & heavy, but is not altogether unpleasant due to the menthol and eucalyptus. No measurable or long-lasting effects, but does provide a light immediate cooling sensation. [product:rosebud-perfume-co.-smith's-menthol-&-eucalyptus-balm-tube-by-rosebud]
Kelsey D.
Waller, TX
I love all of their products. This one in particular is such a great everyday balm. Very affordable and I introduced a lot of my friends to their products and they love them! Hydrating and not greasy or sticky. Will buy again!
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
Loooove this balm! I’ve tried the original from the tin and I liked it but this one is so much better! Love the tube, since it’s no mess. The flavor is great too, just minty enough, not too strong. Definitely give it a try!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love this lip balm. It makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated. The eucalyptus and mint has a nice cooling effect.
My only complaint would be that it can sometimes be hard to squeeze out. But it’s a great value for a great product!
Anjelica ♛.
Staten Island, NY
Just ordered another one of these from Sephora after about 4 months, definetly long lasting and easy to use, goes on like a lip gloss. It's my favorite mostly cause I love eucalyptus and looks cute and glossy too!
Shahed J.
Arlington
I love this!!! It's very pigment.It could stay on for the whole day!!! I recommend everyone to buy it.I AM NOT EVEN KITTEN.Everyome should get it.Its a really good value.I love it.It works perfectly.I would recommend this to others.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This lip balm is great. I got it from Sephora when I took some classes there, they have recommended so I grabbed one. It did not disappoint and up to now I am still using it. Will definitely buy again.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
Is this one better than the original? Which do you prefer?