BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Dr. G.F. Smith considered this cooling, soothing salve to be his very best skin preparation. Aromatic and exhilarating, this multi-tasking lip and body balm has been praised by beauty editors and industry experts alike as a go-to rub to calm discomfort as a result of things like mishaps with the curling iron, razor burns, cuts, and skin rashes. Better, it's been said to even help soothe headaches if applied to your temples as well as relieve muscular tension. Definitely a handbag must-have! 0.5 oz. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my night time lip balm. The smell is really strong so I like putting it on before bed and having it seep into my lips when I'm sleeping. It is very moisturizing. " in 55 reviews
  • "I get very dry lips when the weather changes. (Especially here in Houston) it works wonderfully. Leaves the tingly feeling so be aware of that. Always a staple in the makeup bag. Tube is vintage looking. Definitely recommend " in 48 reviews
  • "I get very dry lips when the weather changes. (Especially here in Houston) it works wonderfully. Leaves the tingly feeling so be aware of that. Always a staple in the makeup bag. Tube is vintage looking. Definitely recommend " in 46 reviews
Riddhi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Along with its completely velvety and luxurious feel on the lips, its light yet pleasantly vibrant scent of rose makes this product truly special. The packaging and design their logo and of the tube and their balm tins will also make you feel royal and prestige as you apply the rose salve on your lips.
This product remains very dear to my heart as I lost mine back when I was transitioning from high school to college Truly worth the cost, and valuable for a very long time (just keep it very very safe for your own good)!
Alexis J.
Just recently picked this up at Sephora last month and I AM LOVING IT. And his is coming from someone who has a lot of lip balm but yet keeps buying more. I’ve very much the type of person who gravitates towards minty menthol smelling things and this is my dream in one. I love the smell it has, the texture, the packaging, the everything! Great formula and it just glides on so nicely!
Kyla A.
Daly City
I’ve always heard about Rosebud salve’s products and was never really interested in their products because I’m not a big fan of rose scented/ flavored products but when I found out that they have a menthol lip balm, I thought I would give it and go and I absolutely love it. I only use a little but on my lips and it instantly moisturizes them and doesn’t leave that sticky feeling.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
I recently picked this up and I adore it. I already have the original Rosebud salve in the tin but wanted something that I didn't need to stick my finger into and this is perfect. It's very moisturizing and is so much more convenient. It's a but pricier for the amount, but I prefer this version better. I'll definitely pick up another tube when I run out.
Katie P.
I freaking love the Rosebud balms. All the flavors are excellent and it's the only one I have tried lately that actually keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't wear off super quick. It also provides a glossy sheen for days your not wearing make-up or want a YLBB look with just gloss.
laurabae1223 C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is one of my favorite the eucalyptus is great for the lips and the menthol helps plump the lips I've been a user for about 3 weeks and I absolutely love this. IIt's Very long lasting even if you accidentally smudge it you can still feel the menthol, feels so fresh.
Luz C.
Passaic, NJ
My go to lip balm! I keep it in my car all the time especially now in this cold weather! I have to hide this lip balm from my sister because she loves it. Leaves our lips feeling minty and so smooth and soft without a doubt!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love this lip balm. It makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated. The eucalyptus and mint has a nice cooling effect.
My only complaint would be that it can sometimes be hard to squeeze out. But it’s a great value for a great product!
Genuwine ✨.
Great alternative to the regular Rose bud salve. The minty “flavor” makes your lips tingle which is nice when you have dry chapped lips. It met my expectations from using other versions of this. The tube makes it easy to apply and I would buy it again.
Kathryn C.
Pittsburgh
This product smells wonderful and has a nice calming smell with the eucalyptus. Although the formula is slightly sticky, it does leave a shiny finish and absorbs rather quickly. I primarily use it at night and it’s really saved my winter lips!
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
Is this one better than the original? Which do you prefer?