BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Dr. G.F. Smith considered this cooling, soothing salve to be his very best skin preparation. Aromatic and exhilarating, this multi-tasking lip and body balm has been praised by beauty editors and industry experts alike as a go-to rub to calm discomfort as a result of things like mishaps with the curling iron, razor burns, cuts, and skin rashes. Better, it's been said to even help soothe headaches if applied to your temples as well as relieve muscular tension. Definitely a handbag must-have! 0.5 oz.

• Is this product available in the tin as well?1 Answers
  • Can this be used for other purposes other than lip balm?1 Answers
  • Is this one better than the original? Which do you prefer?1 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Menthol and Eucalyptus Tube
  • "This is my night time lip balm. The smell is really strong so I like putting it on before bed and having it seep into my lips when I'm sleeping. It is very moisturizing. " in 55 reviews
  • "I get very dry lips when the weather changes. (Especially here in Houston) it works wonderfully. Leaves the tingly feeling so be aware of that. Always a staple in the makeup bag. Tube is vintage looking. Definitely recommend " in 49 reviews
  • "This is an amazing lip product. I got it at Sephora for $6, it smells a little like Vicks vapor rub but it still smells good and isn't overpowering. It really moisturized my lips, it wasn't heavy feeling, and it stayed on for a long time and I didn't have to reapply. I recommend it. " in 19 reviews
Juli J.
New York
I love this lip balm. It’s my favorite brand. And I’ve been testing lip balms for years. I love mint cause it keeps my breath fresh. It’s so soft and melts right  on to your lips. It doesn’t break them if you leave it at home and have to go a whole day with out it. I can’t live without this brand of lip care.
Haley K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms, and I’m a bit of a collector when it comes to lip balm! I love the rosebud salve formula in general, but so far this flavor is my favorite. It moisturizing, super glossy, and smells exactly like Vick’s vapor rub. I prefer this version that comes in a tube because I find their tins a bit difficult to open. It is a vaseline like texture that kind of melts down on your lips, so it is in the thinner side. I don’t mind reapplying it because it’s so nice. I thought the eucalyptus and menthol might irritate my lips since I have highly sensitive lips (similar flavor lip balms have given me severe rashes in the past) but this one has never done that. I would definitely recommend it! I get it at Sephora and it’s between $6-$9 there.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
I recently picked this up and I adore it. I already have the original Rosebud salve in the tin but wanted something that I didn't need to stick my finger into and this is perfect. It's very moisturizing and is so much more convenient. It's a but pricier for the amount, but I prefer this version better. I'll definitely pick up another tube when I run out.
Nayma M.
Oklahoma City
When I first purchased this, I thought the balm would be more like a thick Vaseline like feel like glossier balm dot com, but I was pleasantly surprised with the smooth, gloss like finish. The minty smell doesn’t bother me. I love the look of this over a matte lipstick to add some shine.
Emma h.
seattle
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a nice product and brand, will definitely be repurchasing soon. This made my lips extremely soft and plush. Also the formula isn’t oily or too slick its soft and smooth and works miracles on my normally dry, cracked lips.Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve in a Tube Rosebud Salve in a Tube 0.5 oz
Kelsey J.
Hamburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t say enough about how much I love this product! It’s very hydrating and smells and feels great! Definitely worth the price, a little goes a long. I’m a makeup artist and use this in my kit! Buy this lip balm!
Riddhi D.
Bridgewater, NJ
Along with its completely velvety and luxurious feel on the lips, its light yet pleasantly vibrant scent of rose makes this product truly special. The packaging and design their logo and of the tube and their balm tins will also make you feel royal and prestige as you apply the rose salve on your lips.
This product remains very dear to my heart as I lost mine back when I was transitioning from high school to college Truly worth the cost, and valuable for a very long time (just keep it very very safe for your own good)!
Kaylie B.
Aztec
Great scent and good quality, soothes dry lips all day. Very affective, works very well i enjoyed it. The packaging was very sleek and nice with good design. It met my expectation and kept on very well. No.need for improvement worked very well.
Erika E.
if I have to sit here and write all these I’m going to go  crazy can’t I just have the option to skip this is crazy I mean  what do you want me to say? I rub it in my bum hole daily and it gives me a warm tingly feeling. buy it for your grandma or something please leave me alone
mariam b.
Encino, CA
My go to chapstick! I️ love love love this product I️t keeps my lips moisturized and ready for the day and it’s so easy to apply and the smell isn’t terribly overwhelming. Definitely have bought multiple times and would love to try the other versions of it next! Super long lasting and makes my lips so soft!!!!
Mia V.
Richmond
Can this be used for other purposes other than lip balm?
sharina🍒 B.
Brampton
Is this product available in the tin as well?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
Is this one better than the original? Which do you prefer?