Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Lisa K.Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Ayla A.Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Amber K.

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Dr. G. F. Smith considered this cooling, soothing salve to be his very best skin preparation. It is aromatic and exhilarating.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm
  • "Love this stuff. It works really well on chapped lips, dry elbows, and I even use it on bug bites. It's also pretty cheap so I have two. One for my purse and one at home. Suggestion is not to leave it in hot places as it will melt. I had one melt and couldn't open the tin anymore because of how slick it was. " in 92 reviews
  • "Love the minty smell, and I love that I can use this on my nails, my elbows, ankles or anywhere I choose!!! And it stays on my lips and actually feels like it's penetrating my lips and conditioning them!!!" in 52 reviews
Rebecca F.
The texture of this is goopy and usually that is gross to me. But this smells so good and feels really nice on, so I get over it. This particular flavor smells medicinal but I like it. It’s also really good for hands.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I enjoyed this balm. When I feel like I'm getting sick, I used this just like you would use vicks. I put it on my lips as well as on my chest. It can also work for dry hands.
Leora L.
New Paltz
This stuff is okay. It gives off a nice tingle and has a pleasant smell, but I find that it stays on the surface of my lips and doesn’t actually deeply hydrate my lips. Large container does lasts a long time.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I really enjoy this product it’s one of my fav it leaves your lips nice and smooth but over all when you use this and you have chapped lips let me say you will definitely won’t be having chapped lips for long
Alex D.
Yakima
I like this one actually the best. I like how cool and refreshed it makes my lips feel. It was the first time I used it and it was very easy to apply. It lasted a long time and I actually got some friends to try it out and they loved it!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Rosebud Perfume lip salve is one of my go to products. I love the tube version for ease of use in my purse. The tin version is slightly more hydrating and I recommend it for before sleep use. I do not like the ribs for my purse because in hot weather they get soft and melt.
Jazmin A.
Woodburn
This product is one of my must haves, one day I opened up a magazine and it said Beyonce as well as some other notable singers have used this product for flyaway eye lashes library balm eyebrows hands and cracked heals. This is a must try and I guarantee you will be satisfied with the outcome
Rachel M.
Chicago
I LOVE this balm. The scent alone is worth purchasing. I wouldn't necessarily say that it's super moisturizing as I think it's mostly made of petroleum. It's great to put on before bed to relax because of the Eucalyptus scent. Will definitely repurchase when I'm done, but it lasts forever.
Michelle L.
Santa Fe, NM
The Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm is the best in winter when my lips get dry and flaky. I slather on a nice amount before bed and wake up the next day feeling much softer. The menthol and eucalyptus feel really nice when my lips are a little sore from the dry desert winter.
Guadalupe Z.
This lip balm is amazing,  the scent smells great and fresh not like most fruity smelling ones. This leaves my lips feeling refreshed and moisturized. I use a lip brush to apply all over my lips and i only need a little product to do its work! Definatley would buy again.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've never seen this flavor. Where can I find it?
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
What stores can you find this at?
BOUTH A.
What stores can you find this at?
Jenny C.
Does this product contain bees wax?
Veronica S.
Do you like this product?

back