Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Lisa K.Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Ayla H.Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm uploaded by Amber K.

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Dr. G. F. Smith considered this cooling, soothing salve to be his very best skin preparation. It is aromatic and exhilarating.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm
  • "Love this stuff. It works really well on chapped lips, dry elbows, and I even use it on bug bites. It's also pretty cheap so I have two. One for my purse and one at home. Suggestion is not to leave it in hot places as it will melt. I had one melt and couldn't open the tin anymore because of how slick it was. " in 99 reviews
  • "Love the minty smell, and I love that I can use this on my nails, my elbows, ankles or anywhere I choose!!! And it stays on my lips and actually feels like it's penetrating my lips and conditioning them!!!" in 52 reviews
Micha L.
Tompkinsville
I did like this product. It wasn’t cheap but it wasn’t expensive either, it was more in the middle. But I will say it smelled and felt amazing on my lips. It helped keep my lips hydrated as well as made th feel tingly. I would not buy this regularly but I would recommend it to a friend.
Colleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product for the winter, it smells so good and feels so nice on the lips. And how cute is that little tin? This is my favorite to apply to my lips before I go to bed at night. I prefer it to lip masks I have tried in the past that are intended for night use. It is nice to wake up with lips that are plump and smooth so that I don't have mummy lips when I apply liquid lipstick!

This balm is also great for wear during the the day when I don't want to wear lipstick.
Grecia R.
Eagle pass
So far i like this product Really feeling like something i must have in my purse . Definitely not the best for chapped lips as you feel like you need to keep re applying, but it does feel great when you first apply. Hydrating your lips is easy task if you are aware that your skin needs water its a 50/50 situation.I would give this product a definite thumbs up!
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Esp in winter I'm always looking for the best lip products. And skin as well. Winter can be harsh on our bodies and drying. Love lip balms in general. And the soothing menthol and eucalyptus in it smells so great. It really opens up your sinuses,great for when you have a stuffy nose. Cuz when you're wearing it on your lips, you're also breathing the calming smells in at the same time. Helps with chapped dry lips plus the soothing benefits. Their other flavors are great too and taste yummy also. But this is double good for winter and cold weather! Winning! Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm
Rebecca F.
The texture of this is goopy and usually that is gross to me. But this smells so good and feels really nice on, so I get over it. This particular flavor smells medicinal but I like it. It’s also really good for hands.
Kaylie B.
Aztec
Geat scent and very soothing feeling on the lips. Was my first time. Using and i really liked it would buy again. Very nice sleek packaging good design. Very effective and i would recommend to many. I would definatly buy again any time i had a chance.
Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
I really enjoy this product it’s one of my fav it leaves your lips nice and smooth but over all when you use this and you have chapped lips let me say you will definitely won’t be having chapped lips for long
Leora L.
New Paltz
This stuff is okay. It gives off a nice tingle and has a pleasant smell, but I find that it stays on the surface of my lips and doesn’t actually deeply hydrate my lips. Large container does lasts a long time.
Alex D.
Yakima
I like this one actually the best. I like how cool and refreshed it makes my lips feel. It was the first time I used it and it was very easy to apply. It lasted a long time and I actually got some friends to try it out and they loved it!
Melissa P.
Dartmouth
Purchased at: Sephora
The product is very nourishing, and you get a ton! The tin is very durable and I never had to worry about it breaking when I threw it in a large bag. The only downfall is depending on how long you keep it and what conditions you keep it in the tin can start to rust. The product can be applied with your fingers, it is not sticky at all and acts more as a lip grease. I use it for a quick fix for dry elbows as well.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
What stores can you find this at?
BOUTH A.
What stores can you find this at?
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've never seen this flavor. Where can I find it?
Can this be used as a lip balm? Sorry it's my first time using this product!
Jenny C.
Does this product contain bees wax?