BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Lip Balm Brambleberry Rose - 0.5 oz. (14.2g) Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Lip Balm Brambleberry Rose contains berries, honey and vanilla to surround your lips with kissable sweetness and softness! Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Lip Balm Brambleberry Rose is gluten and cruelty free. The History of Rosebud Perfume Co. His Early Years and Family - Dr. Smith was born near Woodsboro, Maryland, on March 25, 1865. He was the son of Solomon and Adeline Locke Smith and the grandson of John and Susan Earnst Smith. He grew up on a farm near Woodsboro but soon realized his ambition went far beyond the plow. After receiving his preliminary education in Woodsboro, he attended and graduated from Shenandoah Normal College in Harrisonburg, Virginia. After receiving a teaching degree, Dr. Smith moved to Utica, Maryland, where he taught school and married local resident, Minnie F. Baer. He taught school in Frederick County, Maryland, for five years before realizing his desire to become a druggist. He entered the proprietary drug and medicine field and was registered by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy in 1902. Dr. Smith and Minnie had eight children: Mamie Irene, Lillian Mae, Raymond Lee, Henry Ward, Allen Reno, Alta La Rue, Mabel Pauline, and Mildred Naomi. All of Dr. Smith's and Minnie's children are deceased, but their heirs live on to own and run the family business. Dr. Smith was president of the Commercial State Bank in Frederick, Maryland, from 1925 to 1930. From 1937 until his death in 1952, he held an office in the Woodsboro Savings Bank (now known as the Woodsboro Bank) in Woodsboro, Maryland. He served as the mayor of Woodsboro for 19 years. He was a life long lover of music, giving band concerts on the upstairs porch of the Rosebud Building. He loved to race bicycles and collect automobiles. During his life, he owned more than 80 cars. His favorite car was the Packard. Dr. see more...

• Sometimes rose scent is too much for me, is the smell str...1 Answers
  • Hi! Does this leave any hint of color on the lips?2 Answers
Rosebud Perfume Co. - Smith's Lip Balm Brambleberry Rose - 0.5 oz.
  • "Best lip balm hands down! So moisturizing and smells great too! Doesn't make my lips peel and it's a good price for the quality of the product! I got mine at ulta but I know it's available at a Sephora near me too " in 34 reviews
  • "My holy grail lip treatment! This stuff smells incredible as well as hydrates my lips for hours. I always use this product before I apply my liquid lipstick and my lips never feel dry or cracked. Will use for as long as I live! " in 17 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It remains me of my childhood. My friends think it smells like strawberry shortcake cupcake dolls from the 90s. It's a great hydrating gloss that can be applied alone or over lipstick." in 8 reviews
Kim B.
Love the way it makes my lips feel, and helps them heal. This is a great way to protect your lips from the wicked winter weather. Definitely buy a couple of them, you will want them everywhere you go. Also putting this on before bed should be a part of your routine.
Haleigh C.
pearisburg
I love the strawberry! It smells really good. This is simply my favorite lip balm ever. It’s moisturizing and you don’t have to constantly re-apply. It’s also a great useful product because it can be used for more than your lips!
Alexis K.
Lynchburg
A great product. I would recommend for everybody! My lips were always looking great and the color really popped! It also had a great taste! I loved it so much I got five of them! Again I recommend this product for everyone!
Madelyn W.
Lebanon
Seriously the most perfect color. Feels extremely nourishing on the lips and leaves a beautiful “your lips but better” color. You only have to reapply every 4 hours or so and your lips feel supremely hydrated!
Kellie K.
Newport
This made my lips so so soft! I love it!! Great for repairing seriously dry lips. I would definitely recommend to others!! Can't wait to try out all the other products in this line!
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
Really not my favorite. The smell makes me a lil queasy, and I feel like it doesn’t have any lasting effect. I will continue to use my tube until it is out, but I won’t be repurchasing.
Yasmin L.
philadelphia
The scent is so delicious, and my lips really feel smooth and soft. Love using it at night, the scent is relaxing. I just wish it was made with all natural ingredients but it is still a favorite of mine
Lani y.
usa
Love the smell and consistency a little goes a long way.Its not too oily creamy or dry.Its Fabulous!!The packaging is adorable Rosebud Perfume Co. - Smith's Lip Balm Brambleberry Rose - 0.5 oz.
Sana R.
Hands down one of my favorites. I’ve tried them all but this flavor just happens to be my favorite goes on nice and smooth keeps my lips soft. I love the tins but the tube is just easier for on the go and more hygienic
Aakifah H.
fresno
It was amazing! The color is nice and smooth, and the appliance is also very smooth and nice. I would recommended this to anyone who wants a long lasting lip gloss.
Marvelis T.
Hi! Does this leave any hint of color on the lips?
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Sometimes rose scent is too much for me, is the smell strong? Also is it sticky/heavy when on?

Amazon