Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm

by Rosebud Perfume Co.

A blend of wild berry flavors with overtones of honey and vanilla. This emollient lip and body balm evokes the memory of a freshly baked berry pie.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...I had and I would recommend it. I've read it can also be used on other dry spots on the body but I have not tried it.” in reviews
“One of my all time faves! A little goes a long way, and it’s super moisturizing. Sometimes I just use my ring finger to apply, other times I use a retractable lip brush from Sephora. The price point is also great on this one - would def recommend!” in reviews
“Love it!!! Leaves lips so moisturized and has a bit of tint ! Easy to apply and use. Works amazing when before applying matte lipsticks ” in reviews
So wonderful. I used to be so hooked on this in my early 20’s! For some reason I have moved on to lighter weight moisture for my lips but this salve is not only great tasting/smelling but it adds a tasteful sheen to your lips that I like much better than gloss. It’s less sticky and better for your lips!
Adrian
Made my lips soft. Very pretty color, not greasy like some other lip balms/products. Smooth texture loved the color, the packaging was so cute in my opinion. Kindof a vintage look to it. Wasnt to pricey. I would 100% buy it again. Its a awesome product.
Beaufort
Definitely love this product! Goes on smooth and lasts a pretty long time. Doesn’t end up drying my lips out like a lot of products for lip care do. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Brooklyn, NY
I prefer the OG Rosebud but this tin looks so sophisticated. The product is pretty much the same as the Rosebud salve. It is a bit greasy. I find it isn’t thick enough when I really need to pamper my pout. I do like the [email protected] gives.
Fortuna, CA
Best product ever. This was always so comforting to have in my purse because the smell is so incredible and it so sheer and light and pretty. I wish local vendors sold it closer to me so I could stock up. Love it!
belleville
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip balm smells amazing. It does a great job at keeping my lips moisturized. Pretty packaging is a plus , which makes this lip balm stand out. Great price for the quality, I definitely recommend this product !
Knoxville
great! I think this product kept my lips moisturized and made it feel like it was natural. I would get again. I also love the tint. I felt like it was the perfect gentle lip product for when I didn't have my full on make up face on.  perfect product I would get again!
Central Point, OR
I enjoyed this but I liked more the smell and packaging rather than the ability to do it's job. Felt like a light petroleum jelly. Still nice but hard to dig out if u have nails
I loved using Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm from Sephora! It had a lovely cooling effect and gave my lips just the right amount of shine. I would highly reccomend buying and using this product!
Have been using this product since I can remember and is my holy grail of lip care. I don’t ever leave the house without it and always have a spare next to my bed. It’s affordable and reliable.

Looking for your answer?