BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRosebud Perfume Co.
Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm

by Rosebud Perfume Co.

A blend of wild berry flavors with overtones of honey and vanilla. This emollient lip and body balm evokes the memory of a freshly baked berry pie.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...I had and I would recommend it. I've read it can also be used on other dry spots on the body but I have not tried it.in reviews
One of my all time faves! A little goes a long way, and it’s super moisturizing. Sometimes I just use my ring finger to apply, other times I use a retractable lip brush from Sephora. The price point is also great on this one - would def recommend!in reviews
Love it!!! Leaves lips so moisturized and has a bit of tint ! Easy to apply and use. Works amazing when before applying matte lipsticks in reviews
Stephanie M.
New Haven, MO
Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: eBay
Smith's Rosebud Perfume Co. has some of the most amazing lip care products! This brambleberry rose salve smells AMAZING! It's extremely smooth and moisturing, and the tin is a large size compared to other lip balms. I just wish it was in stick form, as I'm not a big fan of using my finger to apply lip products. But for this product, I make an exception. :)
Patricia P.
Pollock Pines, CA
Love the rosebud brand, and the BlackBerry scent is so yummy. Very addictive. Lips look healthy and plush with pillow softness.
Windi W.
Stockton, CA
I use a bunch of lip products and this by far is a must have. I carry at least one in my purse.
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster, CA
Such a cute lil chapstick I received as a gift and it really works it looks like it wouldn’t but trust me it will make your lips so soft
Sara M.
Dubuque, IA
Chocolate and rose scent together is weirdly goooood! This salve has a light tint that enhances natural lip color and truly moisturizes. I’ve been using Rosebud for years, it’s my holy grail. ❤️
Hannah S.
fullerton
This is so hard for me to find anywhere near me but when I do I buy 5. My favorite one from them
Emily A.
Wayne, NJ
I love this stuff!!! It smells sooo good and it does so many things. I put it on cuticles, elbows, lips- everything. Love the little tin container too- it looks vintage.
Shayla M.
Glenville, PA
This smells like a rose jam with berries in it! It does sorta smell... Victorian which makes me think the pretty Victorian lady on the packaging is appropriate. It does make your lips glossy and healthy looking. It has the consistency of a gloss. I don't really like pan packaging because it is unsanitary, but this is still really pretty.
This is a very good product and feels great on my lips. The only thing I didn’t like is that the lid would be hard to get off sometimes and that was super annoying. Other than that though it’s a great product that I use everyday.
Hannah O.
Riddle, OR
I am a lip balm hoarder, and this one in particular is my go to. beautifully boxed, i love the vintage feel. the only recommendation i have is, a bigger tube to choose from! i will continue to purchase this product as soon as i get close to empty.

Looking for your answer?