Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Naomi !.

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

A blend of wild berry flavors with overtones of honey and vanilla. This emollient lip and body balm evokes the memory of a freshly baked berry pie.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith’s Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm
  • " This salve smells delightful! The tin is gorgeous as well. It works wonders on your lips and leaves them feeling so soft. I've used other products from their line, this one is my favorite. It met every expectation I had and I would recommend it. I've read it can also be used on other dry spots on the body but I have not tried it." in 9 reviews
  • "One of my all time faves! A little goes a long way, and it’s super moisturizing. Sometimes I just use my ring finger to apply, other times I use a retractable lip brush from Sephora. The price point is also great on this one - would def recommend!" in 7 reviews
  • "Love it!!! Leaves lips so moisturized and has a bit of tint ! Easy to apply and use. Works amazing when before applying matte lipsticks " in 3 reviews
Faye F.
Chico
I like this product. It tastes great. Made my lips very soft. I am a repeat user. Very gentle. Good value. I would purchase this again. I am a first time user.
I wokld recomend this to others.
very effective.

Does not need room for improvement. No need room for improvement
Joanne M.
So wonderful. I used to be so hooked on this in my early 20’s! For some reason I have moved on to lighter weight moisture for my lips but this salve is not only great tasting/smelling but it adds a tasteful sheen to your lips that I like much better than gloss. It’s less sticky and better for your lips!
Eva S.
Little Rock, AR
I love the formula, but I just don’t like the scent as well as I do the original. It’s absolutely a matter of personal preference. This salve is a great item for the money. It works well and a little tin lasts forever.
Bee D.
Central point , OR
I enjoyed this but I liked more the smell and packaging rather than the ability to do it's job. Felt like a light petroleum jelly. Still nice but hard to dig out if u have nails
Ashley B.
Knoxville
great! I think this product kept my lips moisturized and made it feel like it was natural. I would get again. I also love the tint. I felt like it was the perfect gentle lip product for when I didn't have my full on make up face on.  perfect product I would get again!
Jessica D.
This lip balm is amazing. Its is honestly one of the best products I have tried that has kept my lips moist. Its is at an affordable price and works great. Totally reccomend  this product. If u want to have a clean lipstick or lip gloss look this is your lip balm.
Lauren T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been a huge fan of Rosebud Lip Balm for ages. The Brambleberry version is no different than the original except for the beautiful berry scent which I adore. I used to use this every night before bed as a lip mask until I replaced it with the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. But I still find myself using Rosebud products on a regular basis and always have a trusty tin on standby.
Ami M.
11237
Smells delicious, but the moisture doesn’t last. I love the original rose one, so this is also a favorite scent of mine. I wouldn’t recommend it for chapped lips though. It works great as a lip primer before color or lip stains. It helps your cuticles and dry hands too when you’re on the go.
Starbuck
I purchased this as a gift for a friend in July for her birthday and she absolutely loved it. The packaging is absolutely adorable as well as practical enough to be slipped into a pocket. The scent is very light and enjoyable as it’s not too overpowering as well.
Jessica V.
Tulsa
Amazing product it's great to have my lips looking great ! eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm Yes I met my expectations with this product  tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint . It was very easy to use and very easy to apply

Amazon