BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #37 in Lip Care

A cult-favorite, multitasking miracle balm in a convenient tube format. This beloved multi-purpose essential not only moisturizes and soothes dry lips; it also calms and heals irritation, soothes the sting of minor burns, helps heal cuts, tames mangled cuticles, helps fix ashy elbows and knees, and minimizes diaper rash. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan A hint of rose scent adds a delicately aromatic touch, without overpowering or cloying. Whether in a tube or a tin, Rosebud Salve is a mini moisturizing miracle. see more...

• Where can you purchase this??6 Answers
  • Is this the same version as the Rosebud Salve in the tin version?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new lip balm for winter but I have SUPER sensit...2 Answers
Meldin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best lip balm of all time. It’s smooth and creamy, and super moisturizing without being sticky. I wear it in the morning to moisturize my lips before I apply other lip products, or I put it on before bed to keep my lips hydrated overnight. It’s also a great multipurpose product- I’ve used it to hydrate my cuticles, to moisturize any skin that’s slightly dry, I’ve used it when I’ve run out of eyebrow gel just to keep stray hairs in place, this product is amazing ! And it’s an amazing value!
Mariya A.
Irvine
I want to begin this review by admitting that I LOVE anything with rose. Rose scents are my absolute favorite, so I jumped to buy the Rosebud Salve when I saw it at Sephora. I have both the salve in the tube and the one in the tin. The tube is FAR easier to apply and offers a more even application. It tastes and smells a bit like vanilla to me, which was disappointing as it does not remind me of rose AT ALL (and rose was the whole point for me). Moreover, while it provides good hydration upon the initial application, I found that the hydration/moisturization did not last for me. I have to reapply regularly which is bothersome due to the fact that the product is not cheap in comparison to other balm products. The one benefit is that the Rosebud Salve does have a light, reddish hue. Although it is not red enough to make it like a lipstick or tinted balm, it does have just enough color to make my lips look healthy.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent hydration is provided by this salve tube. I like that this is available in a squeeze tube in addition to a tin. I don’t care to put my fingers in the tins. Rosebud Salve has a nice tint and a pleasant scent of rose. With a $6 price point,this salve should find its way into your handbag with winter season. Bye dry chapped lips. Hello full and hydrated kissable lips. Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve in a Tube Rosebud Salve in a Tube 0.5 oz
Jael B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh, I could talk about this product for days. It is fabulous. My lips feel so hydrated, even when they're technically dry, my lips maintain this seemingly constant balance of moisture. I love everything about this product, from the way it makes my lips feel to the way that it looks on the lips. Unless you literally apply the most excessive amount, you won't get that cakey/gunky lip balm excess that you can get when applying a balm after a while. This formula goes on so smoothly and is so comfortable and beautiful with the perfect amount of shine on the lips that it looks as if you have a gloss on. And as a person that detests the stickiness of gloss, I recently discovered that wearing this under a gloss reduces the stickiness but can increase longevity. Phenomenal product, truly.
Emily O.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strangely addictive! I enjoy the moisturizing factor of this balm without added fragrance- it coats my lips for hours and is super easy with the applicator working as a guide! I’ve bought this again and again and keep it handy in my professional kit as a natural and gentle lip product! Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve in a Tube Rosebud Salve in a Tube 0.5 oz
Laurie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The original Rosebud is amazing, but I always hated putting my fingers in the tin to apply. This takes care of that! This salve is so therapeutic and comforting and it’s perfect to apply before bed. I wake up with baby soft lips! The rose scent is strong, but, to me, not off-putting. Definitely a must-have in my beauty arsenal!
Marbella A.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I’m going to state I don’t use lip balms often until the winter. I bought this during the winter in hopes that it would moisturize. It seemed promising because of how smooth it went on. Like Vaseline but in the end that seemed like that was all it was. I found a lip balm that I loved (jack black lip balm) and did the job and compared it to this one and it didn’t seem to moisturize and sink into my lips. When I would wear it it just seemed to sit on my lips and I could feel my lips still uncomfortable and dry underneath. I wasn’t a fan of the rose scent either, but I don’t usually like rose scents anyway. Don’t think I’ll be buying again.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! Not only does it smell (and taste) amazing, but it really does the job for my lips! I have super dry lips especially in the winter, and this stuff has worked time and time again to help re-hydrate my cracked lips. It’s also great for moisturizing after doing a lip scrub! My favorite way to use it is as an overnight mask. Could not recommend this enough?
Jha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have major respect for companies that specialize in certain products. Like a skincare brand that only does skincare...or in this case a company that solely sells this salve. This is on my top 5 dry skin guy/gal must-haves. I first tried the tin can packaging, because I'm OG like that and loved the formula. I wasn't crazy about the packaging for hygienic purposes, and as if the Rosebud Salve gods heard the public's outcry, they came up with the tube packaging. This gave me so much joy, I feel that the tube packaging is the best of both worlds. Definitely a must-try if you haven't already, if you have problems with dry, cracked lips.
Lily O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product in particular I was skeptical in buying because the price does range to about 6 dollars and I thought it was a bit pricey for a chapstick like product. But the second I put it on my lips I did not regret it. The tube of the rosebud lasted me about a year around I used it until it was completely gone. I managed not to lose it compared to other smaller chapsticks that I lose before owning it a month. It does last a long time so you get your bucks worth and I would notice myself reaching for it a lot because of how soft it made my lips feels and the gloss it would leave on my lips. I would recommend it to everyone
Dawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a scent? I'd love to give it a try!
Cassie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you purchase this??
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. I've heard this tube is more convenient than the tin. Is this a good lip balm for everyday? Does it have a scent? Also does it have a color to it? Where can I buy it, at the drugstore? Thank you in advance! 😃
Nicole G.
Black Hawk, SD
I have purchased and loved Smith's Rosebud Salve in a tin, I didn't know there was a tube version! Is there a difference in the product between the tube and tin? Which do you prefer?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I love the Rosebud Salve in a tin, is this just as good? I think it would be more convenient for travel and to carry in my backpack and purse.