BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #60 in Lip Care

A cult-favorite, multitasking miracle balm in a convenient tube format. This beloved multi-purpose essential not only moisturizes and soothes dry lips; it also calms and heals irritation, soothes the sting of minor burns, helps heal cuts, tames mangled cuticles, helps fix ashy elbows and knees, and minimizes diaper rash. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan A hint of rose scent adds a delicately aromatic touch, without overpowering or cloying. Whether in a tube or a tin, Rosebud Salve is a mini moisturizing miracle. see more...

• Is this one lip product similar to the Vaseline rose one?...1 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this??6 Answers
  • Is this the same version as the Rosebud Salve in the tin ...1 Answers
Reviews (2023)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have been using this for years. Glad it comes in a tube now instead of just a tin. It works on chapped lips or any chapped skin. I also put it on my cuticles. It smells great and really works to heal you up." in 347 reviews
  • "Purchased this at sephora and love it! I like to use it right before bed or in the morning after makeup is applied. Very smooth and hydrating. I like to put it on my cheeks as well for a dewy look. " in 343 reviews
  • "This has a very light scent (roses) and a very light pink tint. Gives the right amount of glossiness and is not sticky! I love the kind in the tin and really love this tubed version! Works for my dry cuticles and rough patches too! Great multi-purpose balm! Every girl should have this in their makeup bag!" in 84 reviews
  • "Some things have been around for years for a good reason and this is definitely one of those products. I sleep with this on my lips every night. It's like a miracle cure for dry lips and it smells nice too. It only has one negative. It has no SPF so if you wear it in this sun you will burn your lips. The tube solves the melting issei that tub version of this has." in 82 reviews
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I love this product. When I first started using Rosebud Salve it came in tin can. When I found out in cans in a tube with a slanted applicator I was all in. It is the same formula just in a more convenient container. I prefer this one as oppose to the tin can because I can screw the cap off apply and screw cap back on. The price point is still the same. I love that I can purchase this at Sephora and Ulta. I recommend this product to anyone that has problems with happed or dry lips. The scent is light and fresh, for those that sensitive to scents. The consistency and texture is that of a finer Vaseline. It goes on any and every dry area of your body. I use it on my elbows. I love it.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
I just recently joined the rosebud salve train and I see why my friends love it. I purchased from Sephora and the packaging is adorable with the lettering used. I also like the applicator for the product and I wipe it down after each use. It works great after a lip polish and letting it absorb for a few minutes before applying lip stick. I sometimes wear alone and it makes my lips look so hydrated and glossy. I probably only reapply it once in a 12 hour period.
Mariya A.
Santa Ana, CA
I want to begin this review by admitting that I LOVE anything with rose. Rose scents are my absolute favorite, so I jumped to buy the Rosebud Salve when I saw it at Sephora. I have both the salve in the tube and the one in the tin. The tube is FAR easier to apply and offers a more even application. It tastes and smells a bit like vanilla to me, which was disappointing as it does not remind me of rose AT ALL (and rose was the whole point for me). Moreover, while it provides good hydration upon the initial application, I found that the hydration/moisturization did not last for me. I have to reapply regularly which is bothersome due to the fact that the product is not cheap in comparison to other balm products. The one benefit is that the Rosebud Salve does have a light, reddish hue. Although it is not red enough to make it like a lipstick or tinted balm, it does have just enough color to make my lips look healthy.
Christy M.
I received this as a gift in a mother's day gift basket and I love it. It makes my lips feel amazing - silky even. I use it 1st thing in the morning and at night right before bed. I absolutely cannot stand for lips to dry and this helps keep them moisturized. Definitely a new favorite PLUS it's gluten free and cruelty free. #love
Hannan T.
Got this instead of my usual Jack Black lip balm because it was cheaper w more product, but i hate it haha. It does nothing to my lips! Its like a thin, slippery, waxy balm. It keeps it non dry for like 30 mins but never fully moisturizes my lips... used it as a back up when i ran out of lip balms... will not buy again does absolutely nothing to my lips and I dont really even have a problem with dry lips..
Kendal K.
Malden, MA
Love this stuff, I started using this in high school in the tin packaging. Love that it comes in the much more hygienic squeeze tube now! It's one of the few lip products I've tried that doesn't make my lips feel more dehydrated and chapped after use. Highly recommend!
Jael B.
Oh, I could talk about this product for days. It is fabulous. My lips feel so hydrated, even when they're technically dry, my lips maintain this seemingly constant balance of moisture. I love everything about this product, from the way it makes my lips feel to the way that it looks on the lips. Unless you literally apply the most excessive amount, you won't get that cakey/gunky lip balm excess that you can get when applying a balm after a while. This formula goes on so smoothly and is so comfortable and beautiful with the perfect amount of shine on the lips that it looks as if you have a gloss on. And as a person that detests the stickiness of gloss, I recently discovered that wearing this under a gloss reduces the stickiness but can increase longevity. Phenomenal product, truly.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
Strangely addictive! I enjoy the moisturizing factor of this balm without added fragrance- it coats my lips for hours and is super easy with the applicator working as a guide! I’ve bought this again and again and keep it handy in my professional kit as a natural and gentle lip product! Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve in a Tube Rosebud Salve in a Tube 0.5 oz
Dana J.
Jackson, TN
Multipurpose lip balm. It is so moisturizing on my lips. This balm soaks right in to my lips healing them instantly. I really feel like it’s a salve as I’ve used it on my dry cuticles when I’m out in the cold. This is my favorite balm and it can be mixed with lip stains to give a little color that stays as well.
Jha V.
I have major respect for companies that specialize in certain products. Like a skincare brand that only does skincare...or in this case a company that solely sells this salve. This is on my top 5 dry skin guy/gal must-haves. I first tried the tin can packaging, because I'm OG like that and loved the formula. I wasn't crazy about the packaging for hygienic purposes, and as if the Rosebud Salve gods heard the public's outcry, they came up with the tube packaging. This gave me so much joy, I feel that the tube packaging is the best of both worlds. Definitely a must-try if you haven't already, if you have problems with dry, cracked lips.
Dawn M.
Does this have a scent? I'd love to give it a try!
Cassie H.
Where can you purchase this??
Nicole G.
Black Hawk, SD
I have purchased and loved Smith's Rosebud Salve in a tin, I didn't know there was a tube version! Is there a difference in the product between the tube and tin? Which do you prefer?
Laura B.
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. I've heard this tube is more convenient than the tin. Is this a good lip balm for everyday? Does it have a scent? Also does it have a color to it? Where can I buy it, at the drugstore? Thank you in advance! 😃
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I love the Rosebud Salve in a tin, is this just as good? I think it would be more convenient for travel and to carry in my backpack and purse.