Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by member-8ed188508Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Daloosh I.Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #85 in Lip Care

Lip Balm Trio - Only at ULTA! The Rosebud Lip Balm Trio is a set with the perfect blend of flavors to take on vacation or to use at home. An $18 Value! Lip Balm Trio Includes: Rosebud Salve Tube (0.5 oz.) Minted Rose Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) - Lip Balm Trio see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gi V.
Taunton
" I just got my VoxBox in the mail for these and I am loving this!!! Cowboy is a reddish nude brown, perfect for fall color! I love the packaging, the tube itself is a frosted thick plastic and the handle of the wand is soft and matte, but gets dirty VERY fast. The applicator is very different, it is a slanted large teardrop shape, with a hole in the middle. It holds and deposits the perfect amount of product for my lips, and feels really nice and fluffy when applying.

The liquid lipstick does have sort of a chocolatey scent to it, but goes away once it is on your lips.

I wouldn't say that this dries down completely, and it does take about 5-8 minutes to get to its final state. It remains a bit sticky, but looks matte, and also DOES NOT TRANSFER color. When I do the kiss test on my hand it totally feels like the color is going to come off, because there is that sticky pull, but no color is on my hand what so ever. Even after a few repeated attempts, the color is completely on my lips.

I usually hate matte lips, my lips always feel so horrible and dried up, but this does not make my lips feel like that. I think because the formula doesn't dry down completely, it helps keep some moisture to them. I just don't get how the color doesn't transfer, but that's perfectly fine with me!

I am really loving this overall and cannot wait to try out my other one I got in my VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes. I may even go out and buy other colors!
Linda A.
Chicago
I love this palm and the smell of it !I've been using this brand for years. The original rosebud has been my go to for as long as I can remember. It's light weight and smells so light and fresh. The mint version gives the perfect tingle and rosey tint, I love it right before I go to sleep. The mandarin lip balm definitely smells like oranges. It's not my favorite because it does have the strongest scent and I personally don't like oranges. The texture in all of these is the same lightweight consistency and all have a subtle rose smell. I keep these on me all the.
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this at ULTA without even thinking. This is one of the best saviors for dry chapped lips. I don't know why but it doesn't matter how hydrated I stay or how much lip balm I put on I always suffer from chapped lips. These saved me from looking i had a crusty lip when i put on my liquid lipsticks. First of all you get multiple in this set so you can keep one beside your bed so you can apply it before bed, one on your vanity or wherever you do your makeup/skincare routine and one to travel with! These also have a nice cooling mint feeling to them that i love! Every time I put one of these on I know my lips are going to be healed. Also they last forever!
Alexa V.
Jamaica, NY

this is perfect for fall/winter. creamy, hydrating texture. good emergency cuticle cream! Definitely recommend all her products. I simply can’t get enough. Also good for a stocking stuffer. I’m sure anyone u give this too will be extremely happy. ❤️
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Kathleen N.
staten island
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this a while ago. My favorite one from this trio is definitely the mint one. This product is giving my jack black lip balm a run for its money. I like wearing this balm under drying lipsticks to give my lips the much needed hydration it needs
Enmanuel R.
Cape Coral
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I got incredible results, I would recommend this is very good to all my friends that I have recommended have given me good opinions so I think it is the best
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product I loved how natural it looked. The colors are great neutrals which I loved and looked great on my dark skin color. This is an easy product to fin and I think it's worth the price and it would also last me a really long time which is wonderful.
Trang B.
Lynn
Absolutely one of my favs! I wear it every time I get out of the shower and brush my teeth. It comes in either a tube or a small dish, I think I bought them at Sephora and Charlotte Russe for approximately $7 a pop. Definitely super moisturizing, especially the rose bud one makes my lips tint a little to a super healthy looking pink, definitely worth the $7, and it lasts for a while I haven’t lost them yet.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this trio! These lip products are my absolute favorite when I just want to smack something on and go. I’ve repurchased this plenty of times and the set is great because you basically get one for free. Definitely would recommend!
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Ive been looking for a moisturizing lip balm is this the one?