Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Daloosh I.Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by member-8ed188508

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Lip Balm Trio - Only at ULTA! The Rosebud Lip Balm Trio is a set with the perfect blend of flavors to take on vacation or to use at home. An $18 Value! Lip Balm Trio Includes: Rosebud Salve Tube (0.5 oz.) Minted Rose Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) - Lip Balm Trio see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I am OBSESSED with this lip balm. My mom raves about this product so I thought I would give it a try and I am so glad I did that. Many lip balms are drying so you will use more of the product but this is not the for this at all. It is moisturizing and I love the little color of red it gives my lips. I struggle with chapped lips so finding this product was a life savor. I also LOVE the packaging. " in 66 reviews
  • "The Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm is by far the most hydrating product to apply during the transitional seasons. It's extremely user friendly, and applies quite evenly throughout the lips. I have repurchased this product two to three times. " in 52 reviews
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
I saw this at ULTA without even thinking. This is one of the best saviors for dry chapped lips. I don't know why but it doesn't matter how hydrated I stay or how much lip balm I put on I always suffer from chapped lips. These saved me from looking i had a crusty lip when i put on my liquid lipsticks. First of all you get multiple in this set so you can keep one beside your bed so you can apply it before bed, one on your vanity or wherever you do your makeup/skincare routine and one to travel with! These also have a nice cooling mint feeling to them that i love! Every time I put one of these on I know my lips are going to be healed. Also they last forever!
Karen H.
I love this smith's rose bud lip balms. I remember reading about it in the magazines and I remember buying it in the tin can and I loved it since then. They have assorted flavors and they moisturize not only the lips but elbows, cuticles. I love the tube are easier vs the tin and yes it's easy to apply on the lips
laurabae1223 C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love, love, love them so much. Love the fact that you get different choices to pick everyday depending on the mood. Love the packaging it's so cute the size it just right you can carry it anywhere whether it' your pocket or your purse  fits well. I would definitely recommend it it' amazing.
Goddess o.
This little trio is the PERFECT grift! It smells amazing and I love the over all product. It keeps my lips feeling soft even when the product has rubbed of from eating etc. I can’t wait to try more from this brand
Trang B.
N Dartmouth, MA
Absolutely one of my favs! I wear it every time I get out of the shower and brush my teeth. It comes in either a tube or a small dish, I think I bought them at Sephora and Charlotte Russe for approximately $7 a pop. Definitely super moisturizing, especially the rose bud one makes my lips tint a little to a super healthy looking pink, definitely worth the $7, and it lasts for a while I haven’t lost them yet.
alicia a.
San Leandro
I LOVE THESE!!! They make my lips so soft, and touch can use them as a moisturizer!! If you notice, they also have lip balm in tins, and they don’t specifically say for your lips! They make my elbows so soft, and I can have two products in one. The fact that this is a trio helps for a great price, and i love the mint one especially, it give my lips a tingling feeling.
YouKnowWho T.
Oxnard
I love these lip balm trio! They are the best! If you haven't tried them before, you're missing out. The lip balms feels so soft on your lips and they smell fantastic! I highly recommend this product for people who are looking for lip balms that smell great!
Maria P.
portland OR
I am in love with this trio it is what I wanted & what I was looking for it is long lasting as expected I am a repeat user of this product & got it at a Cvs nearby & I will definitely buy again soon because I just love it
Lori H.
One of my favorite lip balms I've been reaching for this more than my fresh sugar lips balm. This works wonders. I have the light blue one to my boyfriend and it worked on his lips which were dry.
Sarah G.
These are by far my favorite lip balms ever. Not only the scents are amazing, but the formula is very smooth and creamy and even the packaging makes it so easy to apply. I'll say that it's a bit harder to apply the product in the winter because the balm hardens and the product doesn't come out of the tube as easily. But I still love these products to pieces.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Ive been looking for a moisturizing lip balm is this the one?