Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by member-8ed188508

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. #64 in Lip Care

Lip Balm Trio - Only at ULTA! The Rosebud Lip Balm Trio is a set with the perfect blend of flavors to take on vacation or to use at home. An $18 Value! Lip Balm Trio Includes: Rosebud Salve Tube (0.5 oz.) Minted Rose Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) - Lip Balm Trio see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Denver, CO
I bought this at Ulta because I couldn't find the Minted Rose separately in a squeeze tube, which I vastly prefer. I like both the original and Minted Rose varieties. I didn't like the Mandarin version quite as well, but I am not a big fan of citrus scents in lip balms. That being said, it was still definitely worth it to me to be able to get a squeeze tube of Minted Rose and a backup tube of the original formula.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I am OBSESSED with this lip balm. My mom raves about this product so I thought I would give it a try and I am so glad I did that. Many lip balms are drying so you will use more of the product but this is not the for this at all. It is moisturizing and I love the little color of red it gives my lips. I struggle with chapped lips so finding this product was a life savor. I also LOVE the packaging.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
This set offers everything you need! This line of lip products are so hydrating and perfect for year round. I keep one in my nightstand, my purse, and my college backpack. I notice a huge difference between when I use it and when I don't. My lips always look and feel better after this. The only drawback is the smell. It smells strongly of roses.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love these Lip Salves. I bought this trio because it was a great value for 3 tubes. I kept one and gave the other 2 to my daughters. e absolutely love them. This product keeps my lips hydrated and soft. A little goes a long way. I always make sure I keep it in my bag do I can apply it through it the day.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Rio Rancho
At first I wasn't a big fan because I saw that it was made of petroleum which is like vasiline, but the more I used it the more my lips started peeling less and the more softer my lips became. I love this stuff and I use it religiously. I never go anywhere with out it!!
Hiliary B.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I recently stumbled upon rosebud lip Balm while making an online sephora purchase, and I must say I'm impressed with these. The feel is nice, goes on smooth, but not too oily. I think they retail for about $6 a piece individually so I think it's a pretty good deal.
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these lip balms so much. They are seriously so moisturizing and they fell like butter on your lips! You can get these I'm pretty sure only at Sephora. My favorite is the rose bud one but if you don't like the smell of roses you won't like it :(
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I like this pack of lip balms because of all the different scents. I like all of these and they are a good size. I don't use them as much as some of my other chopsticks because it's a thinner formula and I prefer something more richer/thicker.
Taye G.
Taye G.
Tempe, AZ
The Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm is by far the most hydrating product to apply during the transitional seasons. It's extremely user friendly, and applies quite evenly throughout the lips. I have repurchased this product two to three times.
Madeleine J.
Madeleine J.
Middleburg, VA
These are my absolute favorite chapsticks. They each smell beautiful. They are a pink color and look great on but not too noticeable. They make my lips very soft and work better than any lip balm I've ever used. Definitely worth the buy!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Ive been looking for a moisturizing lip balm is this the one?