Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Melissa B.Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Daloosh I.Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Trio uploaded by member-8ed188508

BY ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.

Lip Balm Trio - Only at ULTA! The Rosebud Lip Balm Trio is a set with the perfect blend of flavors to take on vacation or to use at home. An $18 Value! Lip Balm Trio Includes: Rosebud Salve Tube (0.5 oz.) Minted Rose Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) Rose & Mandarin Lip Balm Tube (0.5 oz.) - Lip Balm Trio see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gi V.
Taunton
" I just got my VoxBox in the mail for these and I am loving this!!! Cowboy is a reddish nude brown, perfect for fall color! I love the packaging, the tube itself is a frosted thick plastic and the handle of the wand is soft and matte, but gets dirty VERY fast. The applicator is very different, it is a slanted large teardrop shape, with a hole in the middle. It holds and deposits the perfect amount of product for my lips, and feels really nice and fluffy when applying.

The liquid lipstick does have sort of a chocolatey scent to it, but goes away once it is on your lips.

I wouldn't say that this dries down completely, and it does take about 5-8 minutes to get to its final state. It remains a bit sticky, but looks matte, and also DOES NOT TRANSFER color. When I do the kiss test on my hand it totally feels like the color is going to come off, because there is that sticky pull, but no color is on my hand what so ever. Even after a few repeated attempts, the color is completely on my lips.

I usually hate matte lips, my lips always feel so horrible and dried up, but this does not make my lips feel like that. I think because the formula doesn't dry down completely, it helps keep some moisture to them. I just don't get how the color doesn't transfer, but that's perfectly fine with me!

I am really loving this overall and cannot wait to try out my other one I got in my VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes. I may even go out and buy other colors!
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
I saw this at ULTA without even thinking. This is one of the best saviors for dry chapped lips. I don't know why but it doesn't matter how hydrated I stay or how much lip balm I put on I always suffer from chapped lips. These saved me from looking i had a crusty lip when i put on my liquid lipsticks. First of all you get multiple in this set so you can keep one beside your bed so you can apply it before bed, one on your vanity or wherever you do your makeup/skincare routine and one to travel with! These also have a nice cooling mint feeling to them that i love! Every time I put one of these on I know my lips are going to be healed. Also they last forever!
Tina B.
Anderson
 loved of these  lip gloss it felt amazing on my lips so soft. It was such cute and good made packaging. I would definitely recommend this gloss it smells soooooooo good and it's very affordable. I will be using and purchasing this again for sure. If you are concidering it def give it a try. ☺
Karen H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this smith's rose bud lip balms. I remember reading about it in the magazines and I remember buying it in the tin can and I loved it since then. They have assorted flavors and they moisturize not only the lips but elbows, cuticles. I love the tube are easier vs the tin and yes it's easy to apply on the lips
Alexa V.
Jamaica, NY

this is perfect for fall/winter. creamy, hydrating texture. good emergency cuticle cream! Definitely recommend all her products. I simply can’t get enough. Also good for a stocking stuffer. I’m sure anyone u give this too will be extremely happy. ❤️
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Kathleen N.
Middletown, PA
Bought this a while ago. My favorite one from this trio is definitely the mint one. This product is giving my jack black lip balm a run for its money. I like wearing this balm under drying lipsticks to give my lips the much needed hydration it needs
cammy🌈🌺 s.
West hills
I’m obsessed with these products. They are my holy grail lip balm. Super good price for how long they last and the packaging is so cute and simple. The lip balm exceeded all expectations after my very first use and I’ve been hooked ever since.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a really nice product I loved how natural it looked. The colors are great neutrals which I loved and looked great on my dark skin color. This is an easy product to fin and I think it's worth the price and it would also last me a really long time which is wonderful.
Araceli C.
Modesto, CA
I think this was my first high end chapstick I purchased! I love how soft they make my lips and the hint of aroma that’s in each one of them! I think the trio is the most affordable so I would definitely recommend this.
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
Ive been looking for a moisturizing lip balm is this the one?