Rose Water Curl Refresher

by Tgin

tgin Rose Water Curl Refresher is the perfect pick me up for even the most dull lifeless curls. This special formula is enriched with rose water and coconut oil to hydrate, smooth and refresh overworked kinks, curls, and waves.

Water (Aqua), Rosa Centifolia Flower (Cabbage Rose) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Glycerin, Propanediol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PCA Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Aminomethyl Propanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rose Water Curl Refresher!
Lafayette, LA
I didn’t really like this product. It made my hair kind of sticky. I didn’t find where it refreshed or gave my 3rd/4th day hair any moisture at all. I ended up using the bottle for aloe Vera juice and water.
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Kinky, Coarse, Thick