BY ROSE ROSE SHOP

Ciana M.
Providence, RI
LOVE THEM. LOVE. Best place to buy cheap kbeauty on the web, AND you can buy samples to test products before you buy! wish shipping wasn't so expensive, but oh well, what can you do? absolutely recommend. 5/5 stars!
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used the rose water mask. I feel like it worked but I left It on for way longer than I should have and my face got a little irritated.. but I learned my lesson. Only leave on for the amount on the Instructions!
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
I've made a couple of purchases from this site before. i love how they offer such a large range of products. the site is a bit annoying to go through to search for items. prices are extremely discounted, but they do charge shipping by weight, which makes me sad (depending on what i purchase. some things will be worth it even with the shipping costs, others, not so much). it takes around 2-3 weeks for the products to arrive here (in california for me specifically) which is the typical amount of time for a package from asia to get here using the standard shipping.
Jamie F.
Alhambra, CA
One of my favorite Korean beauty shopping sites. They have a good selection of items at really great prices. The only thing to be careful of are shipping costs. The shipping works in brackets and is based on weight so be sure to play around with your cart items to optimize shipping costs.
Alex L.
RRS is one of my go to site for hauls as their collection of products is quite large and the pricing is very reasonable. However, because they charge shipping fees and don't list the pricing range. It requires a bit of work to arrange the cart to ensure the maximum amount of products are within a certain shipping price.
Amy T.
Vaughan, ON
Roseroseshop has to be one of the most liked, reputable and generous kbeauty sellers. They have multiple ebay accounts along with an official website. Sometimes you can score better deals on the website than their ebay. I love how everytime I purchase from them, they always give a load of samples to try out underrated and well known products in the market. I've been a long time customer of theirs and will continue to be. They have a wide range of beauty products from affordable to higher end cosmetics. Shipping use to take 3-4 weeks however I've noticed it has been arriving a lot sooner between 1-2 weeks.
They provide very prompt responses if you have any inquiries on the shipping eta, product details and etc~
I would highly recommend you to purchase from them!
Beatrice M.
Milan
I'm a huge Korean beauty junkie, and Roserose shop is my go-to online shop for makeup and skincare. I've always had good experience and the parcels were always in really good conditions. The only con I can think of is the long time for delivery (I live in Italy and they send from Korea), but overall it's a great online shop. They always give you samples with your purchase as well.