Rose Radiant Gold by MIchael Kors for Women - 1 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Darian H.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Rose Radiant Gold by MIchael Kors for Women - 1 oz EDP Spray see more...

Darian H.
Hays, KS
This smells amazing! I just received this as a bday gift from my boyfriend and I'm in love! It has a very unique, mature smell (but not grandma-y.) it's a little pricey because of the brand, but I think it is definitely worth the splurge. It's becoming one of my favorite scents!
Elizabeth B.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE this perfume-perfect light floral scent that I have been searching for for years it seems. While a little pricey, it lasts for quite a long time as only a small amount is needed each time.
liz g.
Diberville, MS
I can't say how much I love this perfume. It has a wonderful floral scent of Jasmine and honeysuckle. The scent lingers for some time. It is a bit expensive but is a great quality so very much worth the cost. I am about halfway through my bottle and I will definitely purchase again!
Jordan H.
A little fruity kinda but love this hair wish it wasn't so expensive but it is Micheal Kors so you can't go wrong overall I think the Versace rose one is better and I believe it is cheaper ..
Amy B.
Lakeville, MN
This has become one of my top favorites in my perfume collection. I'm a sweet floral type of person and this is right up the aisle. They have even made it in a roller ball for all day re-applying on the go!
Cassandra T.
I also have this perfume in a rollerball. I love it. I wear it everyday and carry it with me in my bag for when I need a touch up. I love the perfect mixture of florals and spice.
Paulina E.
This was the only Michael Kors I thought was decent. It smelled good but I wasn't too convinced, the other perfumes were worse. I was not pleased.
Destiny G.
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Rebecca S.
Spokane, WA
Favorite party scent! Everyone asked what I am wearing! It has an amazing mature, but light scent. Florally!
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I just received this specific fragrance from my lovely boyfriend and it is becoming my favorite fragrance