by Unknown

We Promise! We promise that you&rsquo-ll be satisfied with the quality of our jade roller. If for any reason you aren&rsquo-t happy, we&rsquo-ll replace it or return your money with no question asked! - Benefits: A rose quartz roller has the same benefits of a jade roller. It&rsquo-s a -perfect addition to any daily anti-aging ritual for the face and decollete. Aids in lymphatic drainage, improves circulation, and reduces puffiness for a relaxed and glowing complexion. Made out of rose quartz crystal, this cooling mineral helps minimize the appearance of pores, draws out impurities, and balances energy. 1. No pain, super easy to use at anywhere and anytime. 2. See a difference on your face within a few days. 3. Easy to wash and storage. - What do you get? 1x rose quartz roller. 1x nice gift box. User manual with special tips. Secret bonus in the box (Worth $9.99, 50% chance)!!!. - Don&rsquo-t Wait! Add to Chart and Order Yours! -Enjoy Your Little Home Spa Experience -and Feel the Love of Rose Quartz Crystal Today!

✅100% AUTHENTIC ROSE QUARTZ STONE - There are so many low quality or fake jade stones in the market. We assure only use premium quality 100% authentic stone, mined from the mountains of Himalayan. Only authentic jade stone brings good result. Don’t waste time and money on fake jade rollers!; ✅100% THE BEST QUALITY - No squeaky sound, No break easily. Our jade roller are made with improved design, stronger integrative frame and reinforced handle. We promise our jade roller is the best quality with the most competitive price in the market!; ✅SAY GOODBYE TO PUFFY FACE - Jade stone with gentle massage eliminates toxins and promotes blood circulation which lifts and firms skin. Reduce fine lines, sleepy puffy face and dark circles. Only 3-5 minutes each time, after a few days, you should notice a significant difference.; ✅HOW TO USE - Apply balm, oil or serum to the skin and gently glide roller in an upward and outward motion. Start towards the midline and pull laterally. For optimal results cool roller in the refrigerator and work into morning skincare ritual.; ✅PERFECT GIFT - Non-surgical skincare therapy, great value beauty investment. Don’t forget to buy one for your loved ones.

Are the Rose quartz rollers worth it?
Is there a difference between the rose and jade one? Are there different benefits?
Would this help someone with combo skin?
Start your review of Rose Quartz Roller - Anti Aging Jade Roller for Face to Reduce Wrinkle - Jade Facial Roller Eye Massager - Pink and Green Colors Optional!
Lancaster, CA
Ok I’m a total crystals person but even I was skeptical about this doing anything. BUT IT DOES! My face has a lot of redness but the roller really does reduce it and take it away. I read its a matter of the rose quartz cooling down quickly as a crystal, and then the cooling effect on the face helps reduce redness. Whatever it is, it really does work!
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently bought a rose quartz roller and it works so well. I use it twice a day and I already notice a huge difference. It has made all of the swelling and puffiness in my face go away. I have a lot of puffiness under my eyes and this works amazing.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a heavy product but feels amazing on the face. Such a great anti-aging tool. You can use it as a cold rolling where it helps depuff and soothe or you can use it as a warm roller which helps together the skin. Either way you can’t go wrong.
New Market, AL
1,182 reviews
Rose Quartz Roller - Anti Aging Jade Roller for Face to Reduce Wrinkle - Jade Facial Roller Eye Massager - Pink and Green Colors Optional uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don't know...I'm not sure if I believe the hype. Yes, this does feel good on my skin. The real question is if this is doing something I can't? That 8s the part I'm skeptical about.
Big Sandy, TX
I use this about every other day! It is a wonderful way to end the day, by getting a facial massage lol!😂 I prefer to place mine in the freezer prior to use for an added de-puffing effect, plus it feels amazing!! I def recommend to use gentle strokes during use, especially the neck.i have been using this for only a few months now and I feel like I have noticed a difference in my skin's appearance ...I used to have a very defined wrinkle on my forehead, and since using this it has decreased quite a bit...I'm not 100% sure if it is totally from this or the fact that I have increased my skincare line of products as well as increased my water intake too. But I will continue to use this because it feels amazing! Lol I def recommend it!
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Works wonders with a good face mask or a good face cleanser will really leave your face feeling like a baby’s bottom lol extremely met my expectations and even more than that. Hopefully it’ll never break on me but if it did will def repurchase 🌸
Indianapolis
Rose Quartz Roller - Anti Aging Jade Roller for Face to Reduce Wrinkle - Jade Facial Roller Eye Massager - Pink and Green Colors Optional uploaded by Melody C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this facial roller it's nice and smooth makes your skin feel soft after using it for a while I have the rose quartz one and the Jade one they're also very pretty and would make a great gift for anybody definitely worth the price
Pascagoula, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Loving to put this in the freezer and use it in the morning to de-puff! Wonderful little tool for shooting on serums too. Easy to use and comfortable on the face. Wish I would’ve bought one sooner! Great price point too.
Franklin, TN
I like this product but I don’t notice a difference when using it. If I swapped to a more expensive product I would make it roll better. This one catches sometimes and that can disturb the relaxation of the process.
1,958 reviews
I really wish I would have seen results from this because I absolutely love using it. It feels so nice using it. I love to put it in the fridge and then use it because it feels so nice. I wish this would have actually reduced wrinkles fine lines etc but sadly it didn’t work for me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mcsherrystown, PA
a year ago
Natalie S. • a year ago
Rose quartz facial rollers are good for the heart and circulation, bringing oxygen to skin which improves tone, luster and glow. ... Jade remains cold while in contact with the skin and this helps to close the pores and tighten the skin.