suggested searches
Rose Quartz Roller and Gua Sha for Face Anti Aging - 100% Natural Jade Facial Roller Massager Anti Wrinkle and Healing Toning Pink Tool by Cotify [Rose Roller-A1]
cotify

3 star

16%

2 star

1 star

I like to use gua for my skincare when I put the serum on my face I alsways like to use gua to do it it is very amazing and wonderful
A really nice facial tool that you can refrigerate and cool for help with depuffing undereyes and other areas of the face. Feels very relaxing and helps to stimulate blood flow and work products into the skin.
Love this! It feels so good when it’s cold so I put it in the fridge and take it out then roll it under my eyes for puffiness and all over my face
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Best face oils for gua sha?
0 answers
What does this do for your face? I love how it looks but I’m not quite sure what the full benefits are. My best friend uses the roller over her face mask when she has it on but I’ve seen some people just roll it on their face with no other products on!
0 answers
Have you seen a noticeable difference in the skin?
more questions