Rose Prick Eau de Parfum

by Tom Ford

Flesh. Petals. Thorns.Inspired by Tom Fords private rose garden, Rose Prick is a wild bouquet of beautiful breeds of roseRose de Mai, Turkish and Bulgarian. Sharp and pristine, the piercing prickles of the stems hook onto each other, bonding their blooms in pink perfection.

Is this worth the price? The design is so beautiful but I am wondering if this is good for day to day use?
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum I’m thinking of buying Tom Ford’s Rose Prick. Do you have it? What does it smell like? Is it long lasting? Is it a light perfume or quite heavy scented?
Does this have a powdery floral smell to it?
Start your review of Rose Prick Eau de Parfum!
Jimmaema R.
Tucson, AZ
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jimmaema R.
This isn’t just any kind of rose fragrance, this is one inspired by Tom Ford’s very own rose garden. Now, I’m not a huge fan of florals but this one is a pleasant surprise. The initial spicy opening very quickly pops to become a fresh and fortified bouquet of roses.
Ashley M.
Downey, CA
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ashley M.
This perfume smells amazing and the packaging is super chic. It smells like a beautiful rose garden and one spray is all you need! I suggest spraying the air and walking through it rather than spraying directly on your body. I love how this perfume will last such a long time!
Sana K.
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sana K.
Love how long lasting it is, and little goes a long way. It’s keynotes are roses with Bulgarian rose being the main keynote. The smell will really work well for an ambitious woman, as it smells of roses with a musky touch to it, smells like “don’t mess with me” 4 stars because the smell is a bit too strong for me, so a little does the magic. But if you love the musky scents, this is definitely it.
Samara U.
norwalk
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Samara U.
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Samara U.
Smells soooo good, I’m totally in love for this perfume, delicious 😋 I highly recommend this product
Madeline H.
St Louis park , MN
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Madeline H.
I was soooo excited to get this from influenster and was not disappointed! The smell is amazing and lasts! The only downside is the price which I wouldn’t spend this much on a perfume. But it’s amazing.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tatiana S.
When I first got the perfume out of its pretty box, I was so excited and so wanted to like it. But I didn’t. The scent is just too strong and heavy for my taste. I’m in my 30s, maybe this will be a good perfume for an older woman. I’m glad I got this for free.
Janet E.
Orlando, FL
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Janet E.
I really loved the smell of this perfume. It was my first time using this brand and it did have an intense smell but surprisingly I liked it. It smelled like rose but it wasn’t too harsh compared to others that I have smelled before.
Marie K.
West New York, NJ
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Marie K.
Thanks to @tomford and @influenster for this amazing holiday gift. Recently I received this great perfume and I really love it. It is perfect for all floral scent lovers, combines 3 different rose scents of Rose de Mai from Grasse, Bulgarian Rose and Turkish Rose with a bit spice of Sichuan pepper and Turmeric. A bit overwhelming at the beginning and it opens to a deep and unique flower paradise. This perfume was lunched at 2020 and now available at @sephora #TOMFORDXINFLUENSTER #contest #complimentary
Jackie H.
Kearney, MO
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jackie H.
This fragrance smells amazing, but too much can overpower the room. One spritz will last you the whole night. This perfume is definitely more on the luxury side, but it will last you for quite some time. It’s definitely a statement scent that you will want to wear when you want to stand out.
Anastasia S.
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Anastasia S.
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum uploaded by Anastasia S.
Loved this product, the smell is bright, unisex, lasts great throughout the day. suitable for the cold season, this smell is now associated with me with Christmas. Love it .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samara N.
Ivanhoe, Victoria
il y a 2 mois
Rachael B. il y a 2 mois
I was wondering how the rose version is also. I personally love rose scents..
Loren R.
Dayton, OH
il y a 5 mois
Moquita Q. il y a 5 mois
Wow, for nearly a year I dreamed of getting perfume for a vox box. You even got Tom Ford. Most of his perfumes are over $100. So neat! Your very fortunate and I hope when you receive more you make their deadline.
Ashley D.
il y a 6 mois
Rose Prick Eau de Parfum ? Is it worth it for the price and how does it compare to Oscar de La Renta Bella Rosa?
Cami L. il y a 3 mois
It’s really an amazing classysent. Not too sweet like the fake rose scents
Heather D.
Walkersville, MD
il y a 7 mois
Mandy M. il y a 7 mois
The " old , old lady, grandma" and etc... descriptions are tired , not very constructive IMO. Don't hate to admit to anything , Heather. You love what you love , and not narrow minded. I've heard Rose Prick is a heavy hitter with rose , the "prick " being spices of turmeric and shichaun pepper. I've not sampled or picked up the fragrance yet. Too bad most reviews on it here do not give more insight. Maybe it takes a *40+* year old to give a more proper review ? ; )