Rose Moisturizing Lipstick

by OFRA Cosmetics

Ofra Cosmetics' Rose Moisturizing Lipstick is a sheer rosy, lip-saving moisturizing lipstick with vitamin E.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Yellow 5 Lake, Manganese Violet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rose Moisturizing Lipstick!
Sydney H.
Conroe, TX
I had high hopes for this product, because during the summer I often get dry and chapped lips. I had seen the high ratings on ulta, and I decided to try it out. However, the lipstick broke off during application, even with a very light touch, and was clumpy and uneven. The color is nice, but does not apply evenly. I tried multiple ways of application, and never pressed very hard, but it always ended up breaking down or causing buildup of product on random places. The packaging is very nice, as is the scent. I however, would not recommend it.
Michele L.
London, KY
Rose Moisturizing Lipstick uploaded by Michele L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This doesn't have a lot of color to it, but that's why I bought it. I wanted something with just a hint of color because my lips are the same color as my skin, so i wanted something natural looking. It's a very nice, buttery texture. Perfect for keeping your lips moisturized without having a lot of color.

Looking for your answer?