BY AERIN

AERIN BeautyRose Lip ConditionerDetailsYou don't leave home without the essentials-phone, keys, wallet. Meet your new beauty essential. This pretty nude shade provides the perfect kiss of color for every skin tone, or adds polish layered over lipstick. Plus, intensive skin conditioners help nourish and repair lips all day long and AERIN's signature rose scent brings a sense of calm. Don't leave home without it. see more...

• Does this conditioner balm also work for warm climates? My lips a...2 Answers
  • I received this as a sample and I just wanted to know if this pro...1 Answers
  • I need a really good lip moisturizer for nighttime & this may...5 Answers
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I got a sample of this free with my purchase at Sephora. I chose it because of how good the reviews are. I like that it has a very faint scent. I like how thick the product is. It does take a few minutes to sink in but it does such a good job priming the lips. I personally would never purchase a lip conditioner this expensive, but I do recommend it to those looking for a luxury lip conditioner because it is top notch!
Myra H.
I like! It isn't obnoxiously rose scented and is very conditioning on the lips. It has a nice sheen so could be worn alone. I do like using this before I go to bed to help keep my lips hydrated while I sleep, and it also works well to prime my lips before using a matte liquid lipstick. It's a little thicker formula wise, which I don't mind, but still doesn't get sticky even if you add an obnoxious amount to your mouth. I was able to get this in the Birchbox + Vogue LE box awhile ago so I didn't have to pay full price for it. I'd purchase it again if I didn't have less expensive alternatives that work just as well. Nice balm though.
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
I’m very picky with lip balms. Hate ones that’ll peel after a few hours and cannot stand when I lick my lips and taste the product. This lip balm doesn’t do either. I’m not a fan of rose scents but this has a very, very light rose scent that goes away almost instantly after applying it. It is a thick balm but doesn’t move around on the lips.
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
This is a very nice lip balm. It is on the pricier side, but it’s worth it. A little bit goes a long way. It makes lips very soft, hydrated and gives a long lasting moisture. The lip balm is pale pink color, but it doesn’t show up on the lips. It only makes lips look fresh
Jayme L.
White Bear Lk, MN
A real winter lifesaver! The consistency is thick which makes it perfect to apply right as you are going to bed so that you can wake up with pillow soft lips. There is a soft sheen which made my lips look instantly plumper. There is no heavy perfume scent and no flavor. It is surprising long wearing and does not have that sticky texture that some other very conditioning lip products can have.
Mackenzie M.
Southport, NC
I LOVE THIS!! My all time favorite lip conditioner because the applicator isn’t going to give you too much or too little product, the smell is amazing, and it’s not gross feeling like many glosses are.
Veronica M.
This is a super moisturizing and conditioning lip balm conditioner. I use it as a lip balm for my dry lips because it transforms your lips and with continued use your lips become softer and less prone to dryness. It has a great nude Shine to it and looks great on your lips alone or you can apply some over your lipstick to get some shine and conditioning. I highly recommend this and first got a tiny sample from Sephora that lasted me a very long time and then I had to buy the full size version which I love because you can apply it to your lips directly from the tube. I almost wanted to deduct a star for the outrageously high price tag this has costing $28 for a tube. It's super expensive but I know from using the sample size that this tube will last me a very long time and continue to soften my lips! Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty
Kristie A.
During summer and winter, I have dry chapped lips a lot. I read a blog about  Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty and decided to purchase it. I ordered it online for about $25. It's very expensive for a lip moisturizer, but its worth it. I apply it on my lips as a gloss or over my lipstick. When I use it alone it gives my lips a nude gloss. Once applied my lips are smooth, moist, and beautiful. I reapply it during the day as needed. Since I've been using this product my lips are healthier looking, softer, and smoother. I will always keep this product with me.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I love this lip gloss, and I'm a person who never wears lip gloss. I purchased this on Sephora after I got it as one of the 100 point perks. The rose fragrance to this is just light enough where you smell it if you put the tube up to your nose, but you don't smell it if you're wearing it. This imparts the most beautiful rose tone to my lips without being to tacky looking and has the right amount of a gloss payoff where it has shine, but doesn't look like vinyl. The fact that this is conditioning is absolutely icing on the cake for this product. I can wear this with a full makeup look with no lipstick and have beautiful color while my lips are being conditioned. I think this product is so worth the price tag. I don't regret buying this at all.
Hannah A.
I never thought that I would love a rose scented product, but this lip conditioner has blown me away. The scent is a true rose scent that doesn't smell artificial or old ladyish. It does a great job at nourishing the lips overnight. In the morning, I can still feel it  on my lips. It has a slight plumping effect and is in a very flattering pink nude color. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and gives them a glossy sheen. Once I use up a few of my lip balms, I would buy a full size during the BI sale in November. I don't need to try anymore overnight lip treatments. This is the one for me and I will repurchase this when I can justify paying $32 for a tube. This little sample lasted me a long time. A little goes a long way with this as well. You only need a dab and your lips are hydrated and plump. I absolutely love this stuff.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I need a really good lip moisturizer for nighttime & this may be it! But, is it too sticky and thick for day time wear?
Priscila G.
MIAMI, FL
Does this conditioner balm also work for warm climates? My lips are very dry.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I received this as a sample and I just wanted to know if this product is good to use with sensitive skin/lips and can it be used by itself. I have never heard of this before and also would like to know is it worth buying?