BY AERIN

AERIN BeautyRose Lip ConditionerDetailsYou don't leave home without the essentials-phone, keys, wallet. Meet your new beauty essential. This pretty nude shade provides the perfect kiss of color for every skin tone, or adds polish layered over lipstick. Plus, intensive skin conditioners help nourish and repair lips all day long and AERIN's signature rose scent brings a sense of calm. Don't leave home without it. see more...

• Does this conditioner balm also work for warm climates? My lips a...2 Answers
  • I received this as a sample and I just wanted to know if this pro...1 Answers
  • I need a really good lip moisturizer for nighttime & this may...4 Answers
Valerie C.
I love this stuff! It does have a rose smell, albeit quite light. It is fairly expensive, but it does last a long time. I like that it is thicker than most balms so it stays on your lips for a long time and really does soften them and condition them. I prefer to use a different lip balm for day to day, but when I'm having an allergic reaction or my lips are exceptionally chapped and dry, I slather a little bit of this on and BOOM! My lips are perfect again. Definitely an HG product for me.
Pooja P.
Decided to try this as I wanted something more conditioning/moisturizing than Fresh sugar lip advanced therapy. I wanted to like this lip balm, but I found it was too sticky and thick. It was difficult to apply and ripped a small, dry part of my lip off the second time I used it. Definitely would not recommend for daytime use.
Amanda T.
Love this product. I can't justify spending the money on it ... yet. Once applied it does feel sticky and you can tell that you have a balm on, but it hydrates so well! In the morning you wake up and you can still feel some of the product on your lips. Great in the winter when your lips truly need help.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this as a sample from Sephora and wow I'm in love! It smells just like roses as soon as I opened it. The texture is thick which I like because I have dry lips and it actually moisturizers my lips and is long lasting since it's thick. Def gonna purchase the full size when I run out!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Received a sample of this with one of my subscription boxes. My typical chapstick wasn't doing the trick so I was like let's give this a try. So glad I did! This stuff is amazing and lasts on your lips for hours!! I will be buying the full size soon!!
Alexis L.
Fremont , CA
By far the best lip conditioner out there, I don't mind paying the $30 for this bomb lip product. The rose smell is also a very nice touch. This has been really hard to find in the Bay Area stores.
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Amazing lip conditioner for the winter and for those who have dry, chapped lips. It's really thick and kind of sticky at first, but it's super moisturizing. Plus it smells just like roses!
Amy M.
I absolutely love this lip balm. It is quite thick so I use it at night before I go to sleep. The fragrance of roses is subtle and helps relax me.
Kristie A.
During summer and winter, I have dry chapped lips a lot. I read a blog about  Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty and decided to purchase it. I ordered it online for about $25. It's very expensive for a lip moisturizer, but its worth it. I apply it on my lips as a gloss or over my lipstick. When I use it alone it gives my lips a nude gloss. Once applied my lips are smooth, moist, and beautiful. I reapply it during the day as needed. Since I've been using this product my lips are healthier looking, softer, and smoother. I will always keep this product with me.
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
Pretty decent lip conditioner. Very pricey, not sure if I will be repurchasing this one just yet. I have been using it for quite some time though. It is pretty heavy and sticky but does a pretty good job on my eternally dry lips. I would recommend using this before bed rather than during the day. I still like my Fresh Advanced better! Packaging is beautiful.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I need a really good lip moisturizer for nighttime & this may be it! But, is it too sticky and thick for day time wear?
Priscila G.
Doral, FL
Does this conditioner balm also work for warm climates? My lips are very dry.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I received this as a sample and I just wanted to know if this product is good to use with sensitive skin/lips and can it be used by itself. I have never heard of this before and also would like to know is it worth buying?