Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty

AERIN BeautyRose Lip ConditionerDetailsYou don't leave home without the essentials-phone, keys, wallet. Meet your new beauty essential. This pretty nude shade provides the perfect kiss of color for every skin tone, or adds polish layered over lipstick. Plus, intensive skin conditioners help nourish and repair lips all day long and AERIN's signature rose scent brings a sense of calm. Don't leave home without it.

I just recently got this product as a sample. I am curious to know if it actually works long term. Are used it for the first time last night and really enjoyed the feeling and sent on my lips. But I am looking for something thick that really works. Will this do the trick?Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty
Does this product keep your lips moisturized all day?
How long does a tube of this last ? Considering purchasing after my bite beauty lip runs out.
Start your review of Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty!
Product Highlights
...I'm having an allergic reaction or my lips are exceptionally chapped and dry, I slather a little bit of this on and BOOM! My lips are perfect again. Definitely an HG product for me.in 14 reviews
This is very thick and highly moisturizing. I use it after I exfoliate my lips and leave it on as I apply my makeup and wipe it off before I apply a liquid lipstick. It does a great job of my lips look amazing all day. It smells just like roses and I love it. I highly recommend it.in 11 reviews
a month ago
This lip conditioner is not messing around, both in terms of stickiness and staying on your lips. It does condition very well. Any chap or dryness will be resolved pretty quick. Staying power is intense and will last for hours. But wow it is just so sticky. I can’t wear this at night which is a dealbreaker for me for a hydrating/conditioning lip product.
7 months agoBohemia, NY
Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty uploaded by Michelle L.
This is by far one of the best lip balms I’ve ever owned. It absolutely conditions your lips and makes them feel soft and smooth. It also has a delicious rose scent. (Very light- not at all overpowering) I have and will purchase again.
2 years agoSan Ramon, CA
I’m very picky with lip balms. Hate ones that’ll peel after a few hours and cannot stand when I lick my lips and taste the product. This lip balm doesn’t do either. I’m not a fan of rose scents but this has a very, very light rose scent that goes away almost instantly after applying it. It is a thick balm but doesn’t move around on the lips.
10 months agoLake Forest, CA
Hands down best scented lip conditioner I’ve ever experienced. The tube is beautiful and product applies well. That being said I feel like it becomes sticky after awhile, and that’s not a plus for me. It does seem to condition well and my lips are softer and more hydrated than before but the stickiness keeps me from reaching for it more often.
a year agoRichfield
I got this as a sample from Sephora Play, and I like it. I don't like how thick the consistency is but it keeps my lips moisturized and it smells nice. I would buy this again if it isn't too expensive. I feel like the product could be improved, but it's pretty good.
8 months agoBirmingham
I love this rose lip conditioner it makes your lips so smooth it smells good the packaging is absolutely adorable it is kind of pricey for me but I will continue to buy it because I love it I use it daily and I do recommend to everyone my husband also likes it too
8 months agoApache Jct, AZ
I for the first time just use this product last night. I’m really excited to see the continued progress it makes on my lips. I really liked the silky feeling of it as well as the soft rose sent. It did seem to dry up quickly but I really liked it
10 months agoBrown Deer, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this because I saw so many positive reviews on Sephora’s website and YouTube. It felt nice, but it didn’t do anything major for my lips. Considering it didn’t help improve my lips, I feel it is overpriced and I returned it.
2 years agoOakton, VA
Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty uploaded by Veronica M.
Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty uploaded by Veronica M.
This is a super moisturizing and conditioning lip balm conditioner. I use it as a lip balm for my dry lips because it transforms your lips and with continued use your lips become softer and less prone to dryness. It has a great nude Shine to it and looks great on your lips alone or you can apply some over your lipstick to get some shine and conditioning. I highly recommend this and first got a tiny sample from Sephora that lasted me a very long time and then I had to buy the full size version which I love because you can apply it to your lips directly from the tube. I almost wanted to deduct a star for the outrageously high price tag this has costing $28 for a tube. It's super expensive but I know from using the sample size that this tube will last me a very long time and continue to soften my lips! Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty
5 months ago
This product does do a nice job at hydrating and softening dry, chapped lips. However, it is very thick and sticky. I typically use this overnight because my hair gets in the way otherwise. When I wake up in the morning after using this, there is still a film on my lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...