BY AERIN

AERIN BeautyRose Lip ConditionerDetailsYou don't leave home without the essentials-phone, keys, wallet. Meet your new beauty essential. This pretty nude shade provides the perfect kiss of color for every skin tone, or adds polish layered over lipstick. Plus, intensive skin conditioners help nourish and repair lips all day long and AERIN's signature rose scent brings a sense of calm. Don't leave home without it. see more...

• Does this conditioner balm also work for warm climates? M...2 Answers
  • I received this as a sample and I just wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • I need a really good lip moisturizer for nighttime & ...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this stuff! It does have a rose smell, albeit quite light. It is fairly expensive, but it does last a long time. I like that it is thicker than most balms so it stays on your lips for a long time and really does soften them and condition them. I prefer to use a different lip balm for day to day, but when I'm having an allergic reaction or my lips are exceptionally chapped and dry, I slather a little bit of this on and BOOM! My lips are perfect again. Definitely an HG product for me." in 12 reviews
  • "This is very thick and highly moisturizing. I use it after I exfoliate my lips and leave it on as I apply my makeup and wipe it off before I apply a liquid lipstick. It does a great job of my lips look amazing all day. It smells just like roses and I love it. I highly recommend it." in 11 reviews
Myra H.
I like! It isn't obnoxiously rose scented and is very conditioning on the lips. It has a nice sheen so could be worn alone. I do like using this before I go to bed to help keep my lips hydrated while I sleep, and it also works well to prime my lips before using a matte liquid lipstick. It's a little thicker formula wise, which I don't mind, but still doesn't get sticky even if you add an obnoxious amount to your mouth. I was able to get this in the Birchbox + Vogue LE box awhile ago so I didn't have to pay full price for it. I'd purchase it again if I didn't have less expensive alternatives that work just as well. Nice balm though.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
I have spent every winter since I can remember with the worlds worst chapped lips. I have always struggled with flaky patches on my lips which made some lipsticks look horrible. After using this nightly I have baby soft lips! This product has completely saved my lips and has made me love wearing color again! For the first time in years I have baby soft lips!!!!!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
This is a very nice lip balm. It is on the pricier side, but it’s worth it. A little bit goes a long way. It makes lips very soft, hydrated and gives a long lasting moisture. The lip balm is pale pink color, but it doesn’t show up on the lips. It only makes lips look fresh
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
I’m very picky with lip balms. Hate ones that’ll peel after a few hours and cannot stand when I lick my lips and taste the product. This lip balm doesn’t do either. I’m not a fan of rose scents but this has a very, very light rose scent that goes away almost instantly after applying it. It is a thick balm but doesn’t move around on the lips.
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
I use this product regularly and I like it enough to give it 4 stars but not enough to give it 5. The applicator is a little messy and i always seem to use too much. It also gives a glossy feel and look which I don’t prefer as much as a chapstick feel. It smells okay and has beautiful packaging.
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
The formula doesn't do what is promised. I tried other lip balms who perform a better job than this on. Is overpriced and I quite don't understand the hype. The only thing I could say about this is that I like the packaging.
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
I LOVE THIS!! My all time favorite lip conditioner because the applicator isn’t going to give you too much or too little product, the smell is amazing, and it’s not gross feeling like many glosses are.
Veronica M.
This is a super moisturizing and conditioning lip balm conditioner. I use it as a lip balm for my dry lips because it transforms your lips and with continued use your lips become softer and less prone to dryness. It has a great nude Shine to it and looks great on your lips alone or you can apply some over your lipstick to get some shine and conditioning. I highly recommend this and first got a tiny sample from Sephora that lasted me a very long time and then I had to buy the full size version which I love because you can apply it to your lips directly from the tube. I almost wanted to deduct a star for the outrageously high price tag this has costing $28 for a tube. It's super expensive but I know from using the sample size that this tube will last me a very long time and continue to soften my lips! Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty
Kristie A.
During summer and winter, I have dry chapped lips a lot. I read a blog about  Rose Lip Conditioner - AERIN Beauty and decided to purchase it. I ordered it online for about $25. It's very expensive for a lip moisturizer, but its worth it. I apply it on my lips as a gloss or over my lipstick. When I use it alone it gives my lips a nude gloss. Once applied my lips are smooth, moist, and beautiful. I reapply it during the day as needed. Since I've been using this product my lips are healthier looking, softer, and smoother. I will always keep this product with me.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I love this lip gloss, and I'm a person who never wears lip gloss. I purchased this on Sephora after I got it as one of the 100 point perks. The rose fragrance to this is just light enough where you smell it if you put the tube up to your nose, but you don't smell it if you're wearing it. This imparts the most beautiful rose tone to my lips without being to tacky looking and has the right amount of a gloss payoff where it has shine, but doesn't look like vinyl. The fact that this is conditioning is absolutely icing on the cake for this product. I can wear this with a full makeup look with no lipstick and have beautiful color while my lips are being conditioned. I think this product is so worth the price tag. I don't regret buying this at all.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I need a really good lip moisturizer for nighttime & this may be it! But, is it too sticky and thick for day time wear?
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
Does this conditioner balm also work for warm climates? My lips are very dry.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I received this as a sample and I just wanted to know if this product is good to use with sensitive skin/lips and can it be used by itself. I have never heard of this before and also would like to know is it worth buying?
Hugo G.
Minneapolis
Does this have petroleum/ mineral oil in it?