Rose Gold Radiance Booster

by 111SKIN

WHAT IT IS:

Web ID: 3439511

0.7 oz.; Web ID: 3439511

What does Rose Gold Radiance Booster do to your skin ? You’d think having rosy skin would mean pink skin. Does it brighten ?
Has anyone tried this? I have combination skin, some hydrating serums will make my skin oily. Has anyone with combination or oily skin tried this serum? Or is it even a serum? I'm kind of confused as to what it's supposed to do. I'm getting it in my Ipsy box this month.
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Rose Gold Radiance Booster!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Kristina M.
Rose Gold Radiance Booster I recieved this product I in my Ipsy Glam Bag X and was a little bit skeptical about how this product would work . I had heard some dermatologist say that rose water and Gold in skincare don't really do anything, but I actually like this product. A little goes a long way. It made my skin feel more hydratied agave it a nice glow and brighens.. I do like that it has Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide. Two ingredients I look for in Skin Care products.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Eva O.
I got this in my May Glam Bag X recently. I love every product from 111SKIN, I tried this serum for the first time and it made my skin feel soft and radiant. I had such a gorgeous dewy glow and it helped minimize my fine lines. I will continue using this product along with all the others from 111SKIN. I highly recommend this. Rose Gold Radiance Booster
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Julie S.
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Julie S.
I like this 111Skin Gold Radiance Booster. I have been using it for a few months, and I think it has given my skin a kind of radiant glow. It comes out in this rose color with this goldish glitter in it, but it doesn't get glitter on your face. I know it is pricey, but you don't use it a lot. All you need is a few drops at a time. I believe that it is worth the price. The package is an excellent rose-gold color so is the bottle but the bottle is prettier and shinier.
Akasha J.
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Akasha J.
Im a big fan of 111skin now because of ipsy unfortunately, this stuff is expensive so I'll never be buying it haha. This one smells great and definitely gives me a nice glow, i could use it without any foundation it makes my skin look that good. Love it!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Myrna T.
Amazing! I got this product on my Ipsy Glam X. I use by it self, but if you want you can mixed with your favorite moisturizer. It doesn’t leave your skin sticky or greasy. It’s pricey, but definitely it worth the money.
Lia H.
San Jose, CA
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Lia H.
Has a great smell. If you don’t like scented products this is not for you. Has a fresh, slight perfume scent. Creates a nice glow, very subtle. Can be used as a highlighter or all over the face.
Wendy D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Wendy D.
This product is beautifully packaged, the label is clear & easy to read and understand. The product itself is just absolutely beautiful. The color is not "Rose Gold" or bold but just a hint of pink delicate decadence. I have tried both placing it into my serum & on the skin alone. Both ways are absolutely stunning on the skin. Just a beautiful glow!! I received this product in my #ipsymayglambag #subscriptionbox
Lina W.
El Paso, TX
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Lina W.
Couple of days using this product! I like it, my skin felt good after apply the product, yeah I recommend it #influenster #111skin #beauty Rose Gold Radiance Booster
Maribeth O.
Honesdale, PA
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Maribeth O.
Exceeded expectations! Having used other 'radiance' products before, I am totally impressed with this product. I have sun-damaged skin and this product is a definite WOW! The consistent feedback is that I haven't aged a bit, or a couple of friends recently said "how come you keep looking younger". The only thing I've changed is adding the rose gold radiance booster. I would be surprised if you were disappointed.
Jessica W.
Rose Gold Radiance Booster uploaded by Jessica W.
I received this serum in my May 2021 IPSY Glam Bag X . Infused with pure gold, this serum is to hydrate and illuminate. It does feel good on the skin and they nailed the illumination. There is no sparkle, only a beautiful glow. I’ve mixed it in my moisturizer, in my foundation, and have used alone on areas of my face and body. It’s beautiful! The price though is not for the faint of heart. It’s a staggering $135 a bottle! My husband would kill me but I appreciate IPSY for letting me feel extra this month ;)Rose Gold Radiance Booster iPSY
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
il y a un mois
Sarah W. il y a 12 jours
It gives a dewy glow, so yes I would say there is some brightening, especially if your skin is dull. The serum itself is more shimmery than pink, but it’s more subtle and natural than a powdered highlight. Think “glass skin” in Korean skincare.
Nini gz262680 B.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Kayela D. il y a un an
I like it i have been using it for about a month with my morning face moisturizer and i can see my face has a slight glow to it