MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowI Heart Revolution
Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

by I Heart Revolution

I Heart Revolution's popular chocolate palettes go mini! This sweet treat is made up of 8 eyeshadows to compliment the Rose Gold Palette flavor.

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Kaolin, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 75470.

Start your review of Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette!
audrey W.
Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by audrey W.
This mini pallet is so cute!! The Color combos are perfect for a simple but elegant look. The pigments are not amazing but they are buildable. I woild say fall out is a possibility.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette I Heart Revolution's popular chocolate palettes go mini! This mimi palette is made up of 8 eyeshadows to compliment the Rose Gold Palette flavor, 6 mattes and 2 shimmer shades, rich in pigment to create an array of eye-catching looks. Shades ranging from deep reds, nude and rose gold pinks. Encased in rose gold dripping chocolate with a mirror inside.. Their shadows go on like butter, easily blendable, very pigmented, and no fallout!! Best part the mimi's are $7 !!
Kimberly S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kimberly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love that it’s affordable. I went to ulta one of them smells like chocolate. I got this one for the colors. This is the best gift to give for your teenager who wants to starts to do makeup. Instead buy the expensive brands. I would recommend if you like to collect for the package design. I would like to buy all the chocolate collection they got.
Catt G.
McConnells
Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Catt G.
I love this pallet, it starts in my wallet hahaha! I have some that I use every day, and two colors I realized I have never touched. It's a sturdy case too, AND SMELLS LIKE FREAKING CHOCOLATE. Works great as a highlighter too, I've even used it as a sheer overlay on lipstick. Rose Gold Mini Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Blanca S.
Manor, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love it and good size to travel it dose have fall out but other than that has pigmentation not alot but it dose I personally love it
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,220 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Loving this palette! I love this scheme of colors and how perfect they blend. They compliment any skin tone.
jay ..
hi
Absolutely wonderful, loved how pigmented this pallet is and at such a low price was a steal! Especially with the compact mirror in it I don’t have to move around everywhere to get behind a mirror when I’m in a rush
Madison B.
Resaca, GA
I do not own the larger Rose Gold Chocolate palette, but this mini shows the color story of rose gold very well. Nice mix of cool and warm tones and doesn't lean too heavy into either the pink or the gold side of what most would put in a rose gold palette. With only 8 shades, there actually is a lot of variety and versatility.
Madelyn W.
Magnolia
The shimmers work perfect on the lid! Super easy to blend and easy to create any look I want!
morgan H.
peoria
Amazing. Easy to carry around. Very pigmented. Nothing I would say needs to be approved. I wouldn’t change this product I think it perfect l. It easy to apply and us. And once all the colors are you used I’ll buy again.