Rose & Gold Fusion Sheet Mask

Rose & Gold Fusion Sheet Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rose & Gold Fusion Sheet Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Athol, MA
Rose & Gold Fusion Sheet Mask uploaded by Tia S.
I got this special edition fusion sheet mask rose gold. Made with rose oil to soothes and regulates oil production and 24k hold intensely brightes and stimulates skin cells.I would say its strongly scently like 🌹 so if you have a problem with scents or rose, this isn't for you. I like scented anything and I like 🌹. I liked it but I'm also not running back to buy more. I was expecting it to be colored gold and pink for rose but its just white like any other one. Rose & Gold Fusion Sheet Mask please excuse the picture I know I look awful!

Looking for your answer?