MakeupMiamica
Rose Gold Beach Bathing Suit Swimsuit Travel Suntan Lotion Bag

Rose Gold Beach Bathing Suit Swimsuit Travel Suntan Lotion Bag

by Miamica

This Miamica rose gold suntan lotion beach bag protects your valuables or beach necessities. Now, you can be a true goddess with this chic bag. Waterproof zippered bag and fun embroidery, this bag is what every bathing beauty needs before heading out...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rose Gold Beach Bathing Suit Swimsuit Travel Suntan Lotion Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
This works but mine broke I've found a lot more for better price that I like more. Cute color and concept though.
Peyton P.
This was no the exact swimmie bag I got. I purchased one from old navy. I loved mine and used it all summer. It was so handy because I could put wet swimsuits in this bag and wouldn’t have to worry about getting my other clothes wet around it.
Sophie H.
Toronto, ON
Adorable item to have with you at the beach. The gold is the perfect accent to go with your cute swim suit and gold sunglasses !

Looking for your answer?