Pixi

Rose Glow Mist
180 Reviews
4 / 5
My favorite feature of this product is a few points. It's fairly affordable. It smells good which is always a plus and it does wonders for my skin.
4 / 5
I love the bottle itself. Very Beautiful and clean. The spray feels nice after i complete my whole routine and it feels hydrated. I would recommend this to people wanting their skin hydrated. Only downside is you have to keep spraying your face maybe twice a day. I just do one spray and get it over with
5 / 5
I got this a few weeks ago and I’m in love to to my autoimmune diseases I have dry skin issues and this is sensitive for my sensitive skin I am set it before my primer and as a setting spray after I apply my makeup.I love the light rose scent and this keeps my skin hydrated even on days I don’t wear makeup I use it as a hydration refresher
5 / 5
I have oily acne prone skin and this would be the last spray I'd use on my face.....normally. HOWEVER...... This is the bomb.com! It is easy on my sensitive skin, no breakouts or irritation. It does have a light rose scent but I like it and it doesnt linger too long. It's like a floral rose garden scent imo. There is no glitter, it's just the bottle. It's very nourishing and works great alone before bed or as a primer which I love doing. It helps my foundation blend like a dream and look so smooth and skinlike. And leaves the perfect glow! Without any oiliness! Try this. Seriously just. Do. It.
4 / 5
This mist is pretty nice and sensible, feels nice against the skin. It gives a radiant glow as well. I’ll be buying again !
4 / 5
I absolutely love this stuff. It really works as a moisturizer, as well as to keep my makeup on all day long. Plus it gives your skin a fresh sheen!
4 / 5
This product is amazing. It actually makes my face bright and glow as if I have highlight on (appears right on the cheek too). I use it before and after makeup and either way it works nice. I got this at Target on clearance for only $4! It was such a steal! Honestly I like this product more than the milk mist. This spray adds more life to my skin for making it look dewy, healthy, and glow. I also like how the sprayer spray. It’s light and nice unlike other sprayers that sprays out the product on your face aggressively. It’s not like that for this one.
5 / 5
Great product. Keeps my face soft and fresh with a nice little scent to boot Would but this again. I want to try more of their products.
5 / 5
This was a surprise win! I love Pixi skincare, but the sprayers on their mists used to be terrible. I’m thrilled they fixed those! This one mists nicely and evenly! This product is great as a primer, or on its own to give your skin a healthy glow, or over makeup, although I don’t love it as a finishing/setting spray. It does best on bare skin, rather than over foundation. It doesn’t look like glitter or anything. It’s just a dewy, moisturizing glow. I have dry skin.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I really wanted to like this mist, but the fragrance was just way too much for me. It's scented with rose and practically feels like I'm spraying perfume onto my face. It does leave a nice glow, but does not help to set makeup in my opinion, more of a finishing spray. It also weirdly has two textures of an oil and water inside of the bottle that you have to shake in order to emulsify.