Rose Face Mask

by Fresh

An instant hydrating mask with real rose petals suspended in a silky gel that gently soothes and tones with a plumping effect

How well does this mask get rid of acne?
I use a lot of fresh rose line product. How do you recommend this one? Does it help to smooth your face?
Does this moisturize your skin properly?
Start your review of Rose Face Mask!
Product Highlights
“I have super sensitive skin but I went on a limb and tried it and fell in love ! it's the best plus it's so refreshing so on the skin 😊” in reviews
“I would recommend it to any one.” in reviews
“It's not too strong of a mask so you can use it every day if you want.” in reviews
“Also great to top a clay mask with for some extra nourishment.” in reviews
“A little goes a LONG way, too, which I love.” in reviews
Rose Face Mask uploaded by Mon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a good face mask so when I received a sample size of this product in my 500 point Sephora gift box, I couldn't wait to give it a try! According to the product's website, this is a hydrating mask with real rose petals suspended in a silky gel that is supposed to instantly soothe and tone with a plumping effect. This mask is actually gentle enough for daily use, however I like to use it 2 to 3 times a week. It goes on as a thick but smooth gel and is transparent with a brown tint. A little goes a long way and it's to be applied on damp, cleansed skin (avoiding the eye area) and then rinsed off after 5 to 10 minutes, although I've left it on for 20 minutes without any problems or irritation. I personally love the scent of all the rose products fresh has to offer. This mask smells like rosewater to me, but doesn't left behind much of a scent after it's washed off. I found this mask to feel very cooling and calming and noticed my skin had less redness and felt very soft, hydrated, and clean. I can't say I've noticed any difference in my skin's texture and there was no plumping effect. The fresh website also suggests this mask can be kept in the fridge for an extra cooling application during the summer or whenever needed. I absolutely love doing this as it feels like you're giving yourself a relaxing spa moment! I do wish this mask came with an applicator or spatula as it comes in a jar making it messy to scoop out with your fingers. I'm not entirely sure if I'd repurchase this product due to the price, but overall it's a good mask for those looking to restore the skin's hydration or just want something soothing. If you're wanting to give this mask a try, get a sample from Sephora before deciding if it's worth the price. Rose Face Mask
New York City
This is luxurious and feels nice and cooling on the skin. It has actual rose petals infused into the gel which I don’t mind but am not a huge fan of (it’s kinda pointless, tbh) but looks pretty in the jar. It’s not my favorite rose mask or soothing moisturizing mask, however if you have the money to splurge and enjoy Fresh as a brand as I do, then try it out. I think they have many other better products but this is one of the most popular and almost has a cult-like status at this day in time. I just don’t think it does very much, however I do find myself mixing a tiny bit of it with other masks (specifically other rose masks like the Origins [product:original-skin] Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay) to thin out and lighten the texture a little, while also adding that bit of moisture to whatever else I’m mixing it with.
Little Rock, AR
This is yet another product from Fresh that I fell in love with immediately. This was recommended to me since I was looking for a hydrating mask and I'm so glad I purchased this. It has a luxurious feel and applies smoothly with a cooling sensation. I feel like this is a gentle yet moisturizing mask that can be used everyday but I tend to use it once or twice a week. I wake up with hydrated and plump feeling skin after using this and also feel that it has improved my problem areas that have more texture. My only complaint is that I wish it wasn't it a jar or they provided something to scoop and apply the mask with. Yes this is a pricey mask but a little goes a long way and is definitely worth the splurge if you're looking to treat yourself.
I got a min sample of this from Sephora or somewhere similar and definitely enjoyed. Easy to use gel texture. This feels lovely on the skin, refreshing and a little cooling. Nice and soothing, so I love using it after chemical or physical exfoliation, or a clay mask. Most often I don’t even rinse it off as per directions. Not adverse effects that way. tSeems to calm down my sensitive combo skin, while perking it up and the sample time. I think it may de puff. This would fantastic for airplane travel, not only because of it’s hydrating properties but also since it goes on/dries clear,so it looks like moisturizer. My only complaints are that it’s kinda expensive and it doesn’t smell like roses the way I thought it would.
Thornton, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
First time using this tonight after cleansing my face and I’m so blown away at how it literally transformed my skin. I struggle with dullness in my skin and t zone always feels congested. My esthetician told me last year that my skin was dry , not Oily like I always thought and i never realized that skin types change as we age haha! I am always hunting for hydrating products because that’s the key to everything. After putting this on my face a neck I waited 10 minutes before rinsing it off. I was shocked when I touched my face to see that most all the mask was absorbed into my skin! Woohoo getting my moneys worth . My skin feels like a baby’s butt! I am a new fan!
Denver, CO
Rose Face Mask uploaded by Shannon H.
This Rose Face Mask is a lovely addition to my skincare routine! I usually don't enjoy rose scented products, as they tend to be overwhelmingly flowery, but this is so different- you can visibly see rose petals in this mask concentration and it smells like a natural rose scent. While I don't think that this mask completely changed my skin, it leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. This is more in the line of a self-care moment for me, it's got benefits but I find that it's just a luxurious, relaxing mask that makes me feel pampered.
Got this mask in a trio Fresh mask set from Sephora. I love Fresh products but for some reason, this does not work as well with my skin as much as I want it to. I love the texture, the feel, and the smell. It has a nice gel-like consistency and pieces of rose petal. Very strong scent, so if you are not akin to rose fragrance, do not get this. This is best used when my skin is not feeling irritated and just needs some toning. I've had some slight burning sensations upon use after I exfoliate so I tend to use this mask only after a gentle facial cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling toned and hydrated. Not sure if I would repurchase - I understand why people love it so much, just wish it worked for me how it works for others!
Annandale, VA
This product isn’t like most masks I have used before. I brought it from Sephora when I fell in love with the scent. It is delicious smelling, and quite a potent heavy aromatic smell which may be too harsh for some, personally I love strong fragrances. The mask itself is a little like strawberry preserve, quite gelatinous and a quarter sized amount over the face would be enough. Don’t expect it to set, it won’t...just leave it on for 10-15 minutes then rinse off. Your face will feel beautifully clean and soft, perfect if you have sensitive dry skin as it is very gentle. Only down side is the price which I remember being about $45!!
Rose Face Mask uploaded by Megan S.
Rose Face Mask uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
10/10 one of the best masks ever. It has real rose petals in the mask and it smells just like a rose. I use it after using their Soy Face Cleanser a few times a week. It really helps tone my skin and keeps it hydrated before I go to bed. I also highly recommend using Rose Deep Hydration Toner To Go after washing off this mask 🌹
Tobaccoville, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
Where to start I love this product I love the smell I love the texture and I love what it does to my face I can put this onleave it on for a while and when I wipe it off my skin is bright dewy and so soft. I have the absolute addict when it comes to leaving mask I love them but I’ve never found one that I did like a little bit most of them I love but this one was outstanding fresh is a wonderful brand and I believe that anything affiliated with this brand is going to be great Try it if nothing else you’ll love the smell

512 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...